Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Top Skepsikyma Quotes

ShabShoral
Posts: 3,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:16:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.

That's really ironic coming from you, lol.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:25:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:16:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.

That's really ironic coming from you, lol.

Ironic coming from me? Have you seen my polls? I'll have you know that I look up and include every single option possible and I provide an argument for each one, even if the option is ridiculous in my opinion. Or, if there's only a "yes" or "no", I provide my own legitimate argument for each side, even if I don't agree with it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:42:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...

Eh, according to the site, you posed at :46 and I posted at :03.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:43:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:42:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...

Eh, according to the site, you posed at :46 and I posted at :03.

That doesn't account for fractions of seconds.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:44:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:43:47 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:42:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...

Eh, according to the site, you posed at :46 and I posted at :03.

That doesn't account for fractions of seconds.

So you're suggesting that the # seconds ago is more reliable? Why?
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:45:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:44:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:43:47 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:42:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...

Eh, according to the site, you posed at :46 and I posted at :03.

That doesn't account for fractions of seconds.

So you're suggesting that the # seconds ago is more reliable? Why?

Because obviously it DOES account for fractions of seconds, since, if not, "0 seconds ago" would be incoherent.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:47:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:45:51 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:44:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:43:47 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:42:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...

Eh, according to the site, you posed at :46 and I posted at :03.

That doesn't account for fractions of seconds.

So you're suggesting that the # seconds ago is more reliable? Why?

Because obviously it DOES account for fractions of seconds, since, if not, "0 seconds ago" would be incoherent.

What if it is over 16.5 seconds, though, and that 17 second difference is a rounding to the nearest whole number?
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:48:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:45:51 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:44:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:43:47 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:42:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:20:37 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
"[I hate Jesus]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[All christians should die]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[Exterminate the Jews]" ~ Skepsikyma

"[I hate free speech]" ~ Skepsikyma

lol

You replied within 16 seconds...

17, actually.

Wrong
http://puu.sh...

Eh, according to the site, you posed at :46 and I posted at :03.

That doesn't account for fractions of seconds.

So you're suggesting that the # seconds ago is more reliable? Why?

Because obviously it DOES account for fractions of seconds, since, if not, "0 seconds ago" would be incoherent.

I mean, the X (insert unit of time here) ago system is pretty wonky. It rounds to the lower number, regardless of the number itself; for instance, a twelve-day old thread says "1 week ago" as opposed to the closer two weeks. Go look at the 2,500th Post Wins thread for proof.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:57:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:25:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:16:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.

That's really ironic coming from you, lol.

Ironic coming from me? Have you seen my polls? I'll have you know that I look up and include every single option possible and I provide an argument for each one, even if the option is ridiculous in my opinion. Or, if there's only a "yes" or "no", I provide my own legitimate argument for each side, even if I don't agree with it.

Is this thing honestly serious?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:58:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:57:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:25:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:16:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.

That's really ironic coming from you, lol.

Ironic coming from me? Have you seen my polls? I'll have you know that I look up and include every single option possible and I provide an argument for each one, even if the option is ridiculous in my opinion. Or, if there's only a "yes" or "no", I provide my own legitimate argument for each side, even if I don't agree with it.

Is this thing honestly serious?

Not really, but my polls are like that. But you don't care.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:59:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:58:25 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:57:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:25:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:16:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.

That's really ironic coming from you, lol.

Ironic coming from me? Have you seen my polls? I'll have you know that I look up and include every single option possible and I provide an argument for each one, even if the option is ridiculous in my opinion. Or, if there's only a "yes" or "no", I provide my own legitimate argument for each side, even if I don't agree with it.

Is this thing honestly serious?

Not really, but my polls are like that. But you don't care.

Not your polls - your exchange with Rev.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 11:00:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:59:05 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Leave Rev alone. Only Annie and I get to shatter his dreams.

You don't shatter his dreams. You just make them nightmares of soap cannons.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 11:00:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2015 10:59:33 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:58:25 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:57:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:25:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:16:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:14:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:12:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:11:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:08:37 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:04:51 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:03:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 10:01:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:50:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:49:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:46:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:43:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:34:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:26 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:33:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/21/2015 9:32:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

17, actually.

stalker

No, just a fast reaction/typing/reading speed, all three of which are unlike yours.

All of witch I could care less about.

*which

Oh, believe me, I already know that from talking to you.

#rekt

Play nice.

Pfft, you always take the female's side. I wonder what you would do in a dilemma with two females arguing with each other.

You insulted her first.

No, she called me a stalker. Learn the facts before jumping into the fray.

As a clear joke, which you then she had slow reaction/typing/reading speed, and then when she said "I don't care", clearly hurt by your insult, you say "I already know that from talking to you". Talk about kicking someone when they're down.

This comment reeks of so much bias that I'm wondering why I'm bothering to respond to it.

You reek of bias.

That's really ironic coming from you, lol.

Ironic coming from me? Have you seen my polls? I'll have you know that I look up and include every single option possible and I provide an argument for each one, even if the option is ridiculous in my opinion. Or, if there's only a "yes" or "no", I provide my own legitimate argument for each side, even if I don't agree with it.

Is this thing honestly serious?

Not really, but my polls are like that. But you don't care.

Not your polls - your exchange with Rev.

I don't think it is. I didn't do anything particular for him to have a grudge against me, at least not that I know of.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...