Total Posts:366|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I demand that Rev and Joey...

Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:12:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
..teach me how to post super fast. Like seriously, how do you post twice in one second?? Or once every three seconds?? How? It's impossible to win a spam thread if you can't do that.

Anyways plz answer and I'll be happy
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:17:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:12:12 PM, Varrack wrote:
..teach me how to post super fast. Like seriously, how do you post twice in one second?? Or once every three seconds?? How? It's impossible to win a spam thread if you can't do that.

Anyways plz answer and I'll be happy

I don't think you can click fast enough, quite frankly.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:21:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:12:12 PM, Varrack wrote:
..teach me how to post super fast. Like seriously, how do you post twice in one second?? Or once every three seconds?? How? It's impossible to win a spam thread if you can't do that.

Anyways plz answer and I'll be happy

same
I may or may not be a cat
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:23:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:12:12 PM, Varrack wrote:
..teach me how to post super fast. Like seriously, how do you post twice in one second?? Or once every three seconds?? How? It's impossible to win a spam thread if you can't do that.

Anyways plz answer and I'll be happy
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:37:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:36:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Im pretty sure it has to with some configurations and stuff. Maybe an app too.

No, it doesn't. I think I know how Joey does it; he clicks "Add Post" then clicks "Make Changes" before the page redirects to the thread, then C/P's what he wrote into the post, and repeat.
XLAV
Posts: 13,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:39:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:37:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:36:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Im pretty sure it has to with some configurations and stuff. Maybe an app too.

No, it doesn't. I think I know how Joey does it; he clicks "Add Post" then clicks "Make Changes" before the page redirects to the thread, then C/P's what he wrote into the post, and repeat.

Aha!

I tricked you in telling us your secrets
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:39:11 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:37:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:36:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Im pretty sure it has to with some configurations and stuff. Maybe an app too.

No, it doesn't. I think I know how Joey does it; he clicks "Add Post" then clicks "Make Changes" before the page redirects to the thread, then C/P's what he wrote into the post, and repeat.

Aha!

I tricked you in telling us your secrets

Oh, no, that's not how I post so quickly.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:49:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong Wrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong WrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong WrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong WrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong WrongWrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:50:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:40:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong WrongWrongWrongWrongWrongWrong
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:52:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:50:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Oh sh1t, almost to 7,000.

I'm going to snipe that bunny.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 4:01:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:52:11 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:50:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Oh sh1t, almost to 7,000.

I'm going to snipe that bunny.

Ah, you thought this would draw a visceral reaction that would usurp my 7,000th post.

Well, it didn't!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 4:03:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 3:52:11 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:50:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Oh sh1t, almost to 7,000.

I'm going to snipe that bunny.

But, now that I've already hit 7000, you're getting lynched.

VTL RevNge
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 4:39:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2015 4:07:47 PM, Varrack wrote:
sigh

Turn that frown upside down!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah