I'm a horrible person...

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2010 10:50:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
...but these are some of the funniest things on the internet:
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2010 11:38:00 PM
Yes you are. No one likes you go jump off a building but only enough to stick you into a wheel-chair and make you retarded. Lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 12:41:04 AM
I feel sorry for William the most - the one that says he likes nail polish and wearing dresses - I mean, not only did God make him physically and mentally handicapped but he also made him queer as well! How unlucky is that?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 2:55:13 AM
At 8/16/2010 2:48:57 AM, Nags wrote:
Is CiCi retarded or what? She's standing up, looks relatively normal, and is decently hot.

Yes, she's actually quite do-able. I don't think she is a spastic at all, she's probably just to lazy to get a job and is pretending to be a retard so she scrounge disability benefits of the state!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 3:08:08 AM
At 8/16/2010 2:55:13 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Yes, she's actually quite do-able. I don't think she is a spastic at all, she's probably just to lazy to get a job and is pretending to be a retard so she scrounge disability benefits of the state!

Of course! I like how you think Brian, I like how you think.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:34:58 AM
At 8/16/2010 2:48:57 AM, Nags wrote:
Is CiCi retarded or what? She's standing up, looks relatively normal, and is decently hot.

I don't think so. She's probably like a "nurse" or something. You know what I mean. She helps them do stuff.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown