Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

A petiotion to lynch Math

UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 6:42:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

We must lynch math because math is evil. If you want to join this petition to lynch math that type VTL Math
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 6:44:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 6:43:09 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
VTL Math

1. UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5. LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin
7.
8.
9.
10.

My oh my! This movement is catching steam.
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 6:50:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 6:49:30 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
/in

1. UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5.LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin
7. heil
8. genesis01
9. hect
10. Juggle
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 6:51:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The petition is complete. Math has officially been lycnhed
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:55:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 6:42:54 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

We must lynch math because math is evil. If you want to join this petition to lynch math that type VTL Math

What happened? Your exam didn't go well?
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 11:50:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 9:55:10 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 7/1/2015 6:42:54 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

We must lynch math because math is evil. If you want to join this petition to lynch math that type VTL Math

What happened? Your exam didn't go well?

I actually passed the exam, I just hate math in general.
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
Defro
Posts: 852
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:26:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2015 11:50:13 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

I actually passed the exam, I just hate math in general.

Math hates you too man
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:58:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Should we lynch Spelling next?
Since: "petiotion" ...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:10:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Math hates everyone. Including itself.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:42:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:05:39 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Re opening the petition:
1.UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5. LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:43:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:42:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:05:39 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Re opening the petition:
1.UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5. LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin

Don't forget MordredPenguin!
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:44:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:43:10 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:42:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:05:39 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Re opening the petition:
1.UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5. LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin
7. MordredPenguin

Don't forget MordredPenguin!
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:45:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:44:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:43:10 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:42:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:05:39 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Re opening the petition:
1.UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5. LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin
7. MordredPenguin

Don't forget MordredPenguin!

Great! Now we can lynch math!
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:52:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:45:51 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
MATH HAS BEEN OFFlCIALLY LYNCHED :D

DP is over. Stop posting.

Get your night actions in!
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:14:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:45:51 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

DP 2 is up!

Died last DP:
Math: you are the most evil thing imaginable by man, and you force people to finish your problems via your oppressive numbers and make people get your problems wrong anyway. Thus, you are Satan. You may randomize one role per NP, thereby "making someone screw up" a problem. You win with the Mafia.

Died in the night:
No one.

With 7 billion people alive, it takes 6 people to lynch.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:18:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 9:14:49 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:45:51 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

DP 2 is up!

Died last DP:
Math: you are the most evil thing imaginable by man, and you force people to finish your problems via your oppressive numbers and make people get your problems wrong anyway. Thus, you are Satan. You may randomize one role per NP, thereby "making someone screw up" a problem. You win with the Mafia.

Died in the night:
No one.

With 7 billion people alive, it takes 6 people to lynch.

oh oh, I know! VTL Quadratics!
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:53:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:45:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:44:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:43:10 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:42:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/31/2016 8:05:39 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Re opening the petition:
1.UtherPenguin
2.ArthurPenguin
3.GalahadPenguin
4.MerlinPenguin
5. LancelotPenguin
6.HolyGrailPenguin
7. MordredPenguin
8. triangle.128k
9. circle.128k
10. square.128k
11. pentagon.128k
12. decagon.128k
13. tetrahedron.128k
14. pyramid.128k
15. hexagonalprism.128k
16. dodecagonalpyramid.128k
17. cylinder.128k
18. hypercube.128k
19. hectogonalprism.128k
20. 5dimensionalcube.128k
21. nonpolygon.128k
22. hyperkilogonalpyramid.128k
23. triangle.129k
24. triangle.666k
25. triangle.16777216^5^2.128k
Don't forget MordredPenguin!

Great! Now we can lynch math!

Wait! There's still more sigs!