Alive Players:

4. Koopin
6. AlexH
10. JBlake
19. KorashK
21. tvellalott
23. Ibap
24. badger2 (Replaced Ninja_tru)
25. Mongoose2 (Replaced Mr_Jack_Nickson)

Dead Players:

Badger - Saulus (Somalia) - Lynched DP1

Puck - Skitzo (Pakistan) - Killed NP1 by Mafia

Mongoose - Doctor (Germany) - Killed NP1 by Serial Killer

Zetsubou - Mason (Brazil) - Killed NP1 by the Serial killer

Vi_veri - Mafia Silencer (Iran) - Lynched Day Phase 2

theLwerd - Mason Recruiter (India) - Poisoned Night phase 1 and died during Night phase 2

Nags - Jack Of All Trades (Britain) - Killed by Mafia Night Phase 2

Octo-Sac - Mafia Goon (Libya) - Killed by Serial Killer Night Phase 2

Wjmelements - Serial Killer (Russia) - Killed during Night Phase 2 by the Jack of All Trades and Vigilante

Feverish - Mafia Poisoner (Venezuela) - Lynched during Day Phase 3

Mongeese - Cop (France) - Killed by Mafia Night Phase 3

InsertNameHere - Miller (Iraq) - Lynched during Day phase 4

Belle - South korea (Bomb) - Killed during night phase 4 by Mafia

Leafrod - Mafia Goon (Cuba) - Killed by Bomb during Night phase 4.

xxDarkxx - Lightkeeper (Saudi Arabia) - Lynched durign Day Phase 5.

Nags2 - Hider (Israel) - Killed by Mafia during Night Phase 5.

AlexRae - Vanilla Townie (Australia) - Killed by Vigilante Night Phase 5

Story:

US P^SSES THE WORLD OFF:

Once again, America has p^ssed the world off by invading an allied and harmless nation, Australia, after lying to the UN and declaring Australians towelheads, of course.

ISRAEL BLITZED:

A joint Chinese-North Korean invasion has paralysed Israel which now nuder Chinese control. Ban-Ki Moon has stated in a press release "Well, they kinda had it f*cking coming, now didn't they?"

OIL, OIL EVERYWHERE, NOT A DROP TO FUEL US:

After the invasion of Saudi Arabia, heavy bombing has crippled it's infrastructure and let it's oil fields in ruins. The price of oil has now shot up to the ridiculous price of $20 per gallon, and it's lights out for most (standing) nations.

Vote Count:

Badger: 1/5 Lynches required (Ibap)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a final note, VOTES IN THIS THREAD WILL NOT COUNT. YOU MUST VOTE THROUGH YOUR PM. REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE PUNISHED.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 8:33:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
A joint Chinese-North Korean invasion has paralysed Israel which now nuder Chinese control. Ban-Ki Moon has stated in a press release "Well, they kinda had it f*cking coming, now didn't they?"

So wait.....china invaded israel naked?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:11:11 AM
What's the Hider do?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:25:54 AM
OK, I'm suspicious of tv. Has he done anything to show innocence, like claim?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:30:58 AM
I think it's time for a mass claim.

Koopin -
AlexH -
JBlake -
Korashk - USA - Vigilante (Confirmed)
tvellalott - Switzerland - Survivor (Confirmed)
Ibap -
badger - Sweden - Vanilla
Mongoose -

Fill it in with your stuff.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:32:12 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:30:58 AM, Korashk wrote:
I think it's time for a mass claim.

Koopin -
AlexH -
JBlake -
Ibap -
Mongoose -

Fill it in with your stuff.

OK, that makes sense. He just wanted the game to progress faster.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:34:13 AM
Koopin -
AlexH -
JBlake -
Ibap -
Mongoose - The Netherlands - Vanilla
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:38:29 AM
VTL JBLAKE

"The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. If that player is pro-town, the hider is protected from Night-Kills that night. If the player targeted is killed that same night, the Hider dies too. If the player targeted is Mafia, the hider usually dies. "

Panda, could you give us the text of his actual role, as you did for everybody else before?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:46:19 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:38:29 AM, mongoose wrote:
VTL JBLAKE

"The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. If that player is pro-town, the hider is protected from Night-Kills that night. If the player targeted is killed that same night, the Hider dies too. If the player targeted is Mafia, the hider usually dies. "

Panda, could you give us the text of his actual role, as you did for everybody else before?

...sorry about that, forgot the LightKeeper.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:51:40 AM
let's hear jblake's defence first.. even though it's obvious what it's gonna be. i'd say we're gonna need a few more claims.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:56:33 AM
nah, jblake's probably guilty i'd say.. we didn't get any account from panda of any nations getting friendly with each other so that kinda proves it.. i still think it's time for a mass claim though before we lynch jblake.
signature
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:00:20 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:56:33 AM, badger wrote:
nah, jblake's probably guilty i'd say.. we didn't get any account from panda of any nations getting friendly with each other so that kinda proves it.. i still think it's time for a mass claim though before we lynch jblake.

Why would we continue when we know we have a mafioso?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:01:20 AM
At 8/17/2010 10:00:20 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 8/17/2010 9:56:33 AM, badger wrote:

Why would we continue when we know we have a mafioso?

so our vig doesn't end up killing another townie?
signature
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:13:54 AM
At 8/17/2010 10:01:49 AM, badger wrote:
when did you claim mongoose?

Just now.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:15:31 AM
Badger, have you given your vote yet (in your PM?)
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:19:16 AM
People, when you give your vote, post that you have done so here.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:28:32 AM
I knew this was going to happen. I called it at the end of the last day phase. I was hoping the mafia would not catch on. Nags should not have let his plan become clear.

The mafia obviously killed Nags to make me appear guilty. I think the biggest evidence in my favor is that it says "killed by the mafia" next to his name, and not something related to his role of hider. Also, there was no other mafia kill last night - so obviously they targeted him. I assume they used a roleblock on him so that he could not dodge it.

Gotta catch a bus, back in 15 mins.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:30:36 AM
At 8/17/2010 10:28:32 AM, JBlake wrote:
I knew this was going to happen. I called it at the end of the last day phase. I was hoping the mafia would not catch on. Nags should not have let his plan become clear.

The mafia obviously killed Nags to make me appear guilty. I think the biggest evidence in my favor is that it says "killed by the mafia" next to his name, and not something related to his role of hider. Also, there was no other mafia kill last night - so obviously they targeted him. I assume they used a roleblock on him so that he could not dodge it.

knew you were gonna say that. i call bullsh1t. last time i remember someone being roleblocked we got a bit of a write up about it from panda.. where's that this dp?
signature
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:31:07 AM

I think it's more likely that you are actually mafia, and figured that as long as Nags was exposed, you could easily kill him.

Was anybody else blocked?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:32:06 AM

And despite the fact that we are mass claiming, you refuse to do so. Disbelieve.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 10:48:17 AM
Korashk, Koopin, I know you're on right now. Do something.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 11:11:13 AM
At 8/17/2010 10:48:17 AM, mongoose wrote:

I'm waiting for his fail claim, and other people's.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 11:13:29 AM

More than 15 minutes have gone by. VERY SUSPICIOUS.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 11:22:23 AM

You are mafia king, no matter what happens you still win. If anyone kills you, you win, if you survive, you win. You win with everyone.
kfc
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 11:26:55 AM
At 8/17/2010 11:22:23 AM, Koopin wrote:

You are mafia king, no matter what happens you still win. If anyone kills you, you win, if you survive, you win. You win with everyone.

Koopin, seriously, claim.