Jump to topic:

Anyone else see Inside Out?

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:20:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I thought it was surprisingly mature, on par with Groundhogs Day in terms of emotional value. Best children's movie I've seen in a long time, if ever.

As one Youtube commenter said "May Frozen fade into oblivion at last."

Amen to that!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 12:09:12 PM
At 7/8/2015 11:20:38 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
I thought it was surprisingly mature, on par with Groundhogs Day in terms of emotional value. Best children's movie I've seen in a long time, if ever.

Amen to that!

I saw it again last night for the 2nd time. I'm absolutely in love with the movie! :D
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 12:35:24 PM
At 7/8/2015 12:09:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Amen to that!

I saw it again last night for the 2nd time. I'm absolutely in love with the movie! :D

I thought they did an amazing job picking the voice actors for the characters. Like literally, they could not have done better.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 12:36:57 PM
At 7/8/2015 12:35:24 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 7/8/2015 12:09:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Amen to that!

I thought they did an amazing job picking the voice actors for the characters. Like literally, they could not have done better.

I agree 100%. Plus, it has a really good moral to the story. Allot of my friends complained and said it was *too* emotionally deep for children which I disagree with.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:40:47 PM
It was okay. I think the moral of the story is that emotions run people's lives. I don't think that is a message you should send to kids, plus it allows them to excuse their behavior by stating "anger was at the controls, not my fault".
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 2:39:17 PM
At 7/8/2015 1:40:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
It was okay. I think the moral of the story is that emotions run people's lives. I don't think that is a message you should send to kids, plus it allows them to excuse their behavior by stating "anger was at the controls, not my fault".

Really? I was thinking more along the lines that it teaches kids when and how to control their emotions. For instance, there is a time to be angry, a time to be sad etc.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3