Jump to topic:

Anyone else see Inside Out?

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:20:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I thought it was surprisingly mature, on par with Groundhogs Day in terms of emotional value. Best children's movie I've seen in a long time, if ever.

As one Youtube commenter said "May Frozen fade into oblivion at last."

Amen to that!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 12:09:12 PM
At 7/8/2015 11:20:38 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
I thought it was surprisingly mature, on par with Groundhogs Day in terms of emotional value. Best children's movie I've seen in a long time, if ever.

Amen to that!

I saw it again last night for the 2nd time. I'm absolutely in love with the movie! :D
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 12:35:24 PM
At 7/8/2015 12:09:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Amen to that!

I saw it again last night for the 2nd time. I'm absolutely in love with the movie! :D

I thought they did an amazing job picking the voice actors for the characters. Like literally, they could not have done better.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 12:36:57 PM
At 7/8/2015 12:35:24 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 7/8/2015 12:09:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Amen to that!

I thought they did an amazing job picking the voice actors for the characters. Like literally, they could not have done better.

I agree 100%. Plus, it has a really good moral to the story. Allot of my friends complained and said it was *too* emotionally deep for children which I disagree with.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:40:47 PM
It was okay. I think the moral of the story is that emotions run people's lives. I don't think that is a message you should send to kids, plus it allows them to excuse their behavior by stating "anger was at the controls, not my fault".
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 2:39:17 PM
At 7/8/2015 1:40:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
It was okay. I think the moral of the story is that emotions run people's lives. I don't think that is a message you should send to kids, plus it allows them to excuse their behavior by stating "anger was at the controls, not my fault".

Really? I was thinking more along the lines that it teaches kids when and how to control their emotions. For instance, there is a time to be angry, a time to be sad etc.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3