Jump to topic:

Joey's Mafia Story - Bussing Style

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:56:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, I had a thread I wanted to type up on overheating, but I guess I'll stick with this for now.

So I was playing on EpicMafia and, as is usually the case, I'm scum. My two partners were, suffice it to say, completely incompetent. One claims cop right off the bat and guilties someone, *retracts*, and then re-claims it. My other partner, who was guiltyed by the real cop who cc'ed, throws her vote on the real cop and then afk's. Wonderful...

What would anyone smart scum do? Well, probably talk his way out of it cleverly. But nope! I bussed them both. I tunnelled one, convinced the sheriff -- the one-time day vig, basically - to shoot my partner who fake-claimed cop, and then lynched my other partner who was guilty.

What did I stand to gain from all this? Everyone in the game town-read me, and I was on my way to victory...

.... until I fcked up three times, tried to NK the clear with a vest, and got myself lynched at a four-way.

tl;dr: I suck at mafia, but my bussing debut was fun.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:44:13 AM
We should play some time. My name's "Proavi".
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 4:08:24 AM
Not a big fan of epic mafia. The skilled players are too few and you run into trolling kids way too often. I usually play at nights though when most of the quality players are online. My profile name is futfut
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227