Jump to topic:

looking to debate

belladb8s
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 4:24:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Accidentally took too much benedryl so I am bed ridden :) At last have time to debate. I would be interested in any of the following topics:

Affirmative Action (con)
Legalized Prostitution (pro)
GMOs (pro)
Right to be Forgotten (con)
Racial Profiling (pro)

Open to suggestions as well. As you can see I am focusing more on social issues (essentially less complicated) so I have a chance in my drug addled state :)
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 5:59:00 PM
At 7/15/2015 4:24:39 PM, belladb8s wrote:
Accidentally took too much benedryl so I am bed ridden :) At last have time to debate. I would be interested in any of the following topics:

Affirmative Action (con)
GMOs (pro)
Racial Profiling (pro)

Open to suggestions as well. As you can see I am focusing more on social issues (essentially less complicated) so I have a chance in my drug addled state :)

I would debate you on the legalization of Prostitution.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Aran55633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 8:01:52 PM
At 7/15/2015 4:24:39 PM, belladb8s wrote:

Affirmative Action (con)
GMOs (pro)
Racial Profiling (pro)

I would engage in a debate with you, but I agree with you on each issue. Haha