Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

In your opinion...........

sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 12:57:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why this monument to our glorious Eternal President Kim Il Sung of course http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 3:03:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...

Not a bad choice, amigo.

Question: does the object have to be inanimate? Or can if be a human one?

Because of it the latter, I would probably post some pics from the Victoria's Secreet Catalog or website!

Y just gotta love the Good Lord for making things like that? LOL.

It is almost enough to make an Atheist like me a believer.

Almost.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 3:52:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 3:03:48 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...

Not a bad choice, amigo.

Question: does the object have to be inanimate? Or can if be a human one?

Because of it the latter, I would probably post some pics from the Victoria's Secreet Catalog or website!

Y just gotta love the Good Lord for making things like that? LOL.

It is almost enough to make an Atheist like me a believer.

Almost.

Ya it has to be an object, inanimate
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 4:02:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...

The Wahl Eversharp Skyline: http://www.penhero.com...
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 4:08:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 4:02:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...

The Wahl Eversharp Skyline: http://www.penhero.com...

Are you a pen collector?
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 5:21:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 4:08:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/18/2015 4:02:15 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...

The Wahl Eversharp Skyline: http://www.penhero.com...

Are you a pen collector?

Eh, I wouldn't say that - I only have five or so pens. I do really like them, though - I just don't have the money to get a decent collection.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 5:36:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 12:57:11 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why this monument to our glorious Eternal President Kim Il Sung of course http://i.dailymail.co.uk...

Great Leader . . .
To be fair Nk had a better Econmy then SK until Kim Jong ill.
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 9:03:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 5:36:35 PM, greatkitteh wrote:
At 7/18/2015 12:57:11 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why this monument to our glorious Eternal President Kim Il Sung of course http://i.dailymail.co.uk...

Great Leader . . .
To be fair Nk had a better Econmy then SK until Kim Jong ill.

Talk about derailing a thread
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 3:20:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2015 3:52:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/18/2015 3:03:48 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/18/2015 12:04:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
What is the most fabulous object in the world.

To me this is the most fabulous object in the world. A Hemi Cuda with all the options.

http://pictures.topspeed.com...

Not a bad choice, amigo.

Question: does the object have to be inanimate? Or can if be a human one?

Because of it the latter, I would probably post some pics from the Victoria's Secreet Catalog or website!

Y just gotta love the Good Lord for making things like that? LOL.

It is almost enough to make an Atheist like me a believer.

Almost.

Ya it has to be an object, inanimate

OK then.

I gotta go with this bad boy...............

https://www.google.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.