Boondocks mafia DP3

feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 11:34:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Previously dead players:

#AlexRae: Lamilton Taeshawn, mafia goon no.1.

#I-am-a-panda: Thomas Lancaster DuBois, the public prosecutor.

#Alex_Hanson911: Butch Magnus Milosevic, mafia goon no.2.

#theLwerd: Bushido Brown, the elite bodyguard.

#badger: Riley Freeman aka Riley Escobar aka Young Reezy, the over-eager vigilante.

Newly dead Players:

#Korashk: Huey Freeman, the jack of all trades.
Each NP, you may choose to target one player with one action.
You have the following abilities which you can use just once each throughout the game:
1. Vig kill.
2. Alignment investigation. This will tell you whether someone is Pro or Anti Town but not their character or role.
3. Character investigation. This will reveal a player's Boondocks character, but not alignment or role.
4. Protect. This can be used on any player including yourself. If someone targets them for any kind of action, it will not work. If it is a kill, neither you, the attacker or the intended victim will be harmed.
5. Track. Follow one player and see who they visit during the NP.
6. Watch. Watch one player and see who visits them during the NP.
You win with the town. Good luck.

Retired 10 year-old revolutionary terrorist Huey Freeman was found dead this morning with his head wedged inside a KFC bucket, two leg bones stuffed in his nose and a large piece of breast meat blocking his throat. Police are considering the possibility that Huey and his brother Riley's deaths were racially motivated.

__
#Mongeese: Otis Jackson aka Thugnificent, a townie regular. You win with the town. Good luck.

The renowned rap star was also found dead, beaten horrifically with some kind of wooden stick and with his eyes gouged out. This killing has been linked to an organised criminal network operating in Woodcrest.

Active players:
1) wjmelements
2) innomen
3) JBlake
4) Reasoning
5) sac8
6) LeafRod
7) mongoose

4 votes needed for a lynch.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 12:28:57 PM
VTL LEAFROD

At the death of panda, I gained a one-shot investigative role. I used it on LeafRod, and learned that he is anti-town. The White Shadow wouldn't possibly be miller, and he said his role isn't easily mimicable by the mafia, which a miller would be. The White Shadow appeared in one episode, and was possibly a figment of imagination.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 1:46:43 PM
It's unlikely that mafia was able to kill two people last night phase.

They probably killed one, and a townie may have killed the other.

Nonetheless, if the mafia does have two kills per night phase, we'd be screwed.

They could easily get rid of LR today, kill two more during the night phase, and end up winning, under the assumption that they have two.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 1:53:14 PM
I'd like to mention, once again, that if a townie has a killing ability, that he should not kill me during the night phases.

Let the mafia kill me, it will only be beneficial for us.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:45:19 PM
At 8/21/2010 1:53:14 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I'd like to mention, once again, that if a townie has a killing ability, that he should not kill me during the night phases.

?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:56:35 PM
At 8/21/2010 2:45:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/21/2010 1:53:14 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

?

If the rest of the townies want me to give my character and role, I will give it.

However, we should wait for others to claim or pressure me.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:30:58 PM
Vote count:

LeafRod 4/4 needed to lynch (Mongoose, Innomen, JBlake)

An interesting situation. Although one voter has a double vote this phase (they know who they are and why), another voter is attempting to lynch a family member, so the lynch is not yet valid.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:40:45 PM
Innomen, JBlake, I will call on both of you to character claim. And potentially role claim.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:43:04 PM
Oh wait, Innomen is Edmund III. If LeafRod happens to be Edmund Senior, we should kill innomen. I don't believe JBlake ended up claiming anything, but now he must.

UNVOTE for now
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:45:10 PM
Except, we already know Innomen doesn't have the double vote, so it must be JBlake. I believe that Innomen is guilty (as I did before).

VOTE LEAFROD

JBlake, claim anyway.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:47:18 PM
Vote count:

LeafRod 4/4 needed to lynch (Mongoose, Innomen, JBlake)

An interesting situation. Although one voter has a double vote this phase (they know who they are and why), another voter is attempting to lynch a family member, so the lynch is not yet valid.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 4:12:22 PM
At 8/21/2010 4:09:20 PM, JBlake wrote:
I already claimed -- Uncle Ruckus

OK. Do you have double-voting? If so, temporarily unvote to prove it.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 5:27:13 PM
So it would seem that innomen is our other mafia. VTL LEAFROD
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 7:02:49 PM
At 8/21/2010 7:02:05 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
((((Lynch LeafRod))))

BOLD
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 7:03:08 PM
JBlake can revote now.