Jump to topic:

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white

seahorse321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 6:20:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I"m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn"t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Share it now. Like it while you're at it.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 1:31:16 PM
Serious question...why do white nationalists always copy/paste this exact goddamn mantra? Is this really the best you can offer?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 2:32:03 PM
You have a point about the double standards. White people are just naturally more welcoming and it's why we like our countries to be multicultural. Why should we stop to their (blacks, Jews, chinks and whatever the hell Ajab is) level and be racist and try to keep a country all for ourselves?

Let's rise above the hate and show the spics and niggers, that we're better than them and don't need to be asssholes, that want our country to ourselves.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 2:34:11 PM
At 7/21/2015 6:20:39 AM, seahorse321 wrote:

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I"m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn"t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

The blacks aren't the problem. It's the Jews. The Jews are trying to turn blacks and whites against each other, so we forget they're leeching off of our hard work. I say you tak the fight to the Jews and PM Airmax directly with your concerns.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 4:02:29 PM
The difference is that white-majority nations are generally WAY WAY WAY richer (though it really had nothing to do with the skin color of the natives of the country in question). People don't generally want to go move to Africa. Maybe some rich East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and the likes (shockingly, China as well), but generally Asian nations aren't attractive places to immigrants.
If most white people lived in crappy nations, then they'd have reason to complain about this happening (if it were to happen at all). But wealth attracts people. That's the way the human race has always been. You don't want foreigners? Become poor like everyone else.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 4:28:02 PM
https://yt3.ggpht.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 6:12:49 PM

Everyone with a brain knows the race card is designed to stifle intellectual substantive discussion. The race card is for indoctrinated dimwit morons who can't succeed in life so they use it to blame other people for their worthless failed lives.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 7:30:35 AM
At 7/21/2015 1:31:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Serious question...why do white nationalists always copy/paste this exact goddamn mantra? Is this really the best you can offer?

Why reinvent the wheel?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 7:34:43 AM
At 7/21/2015 4:02:29 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The difference is that white-majority nations are generally WAY WAY WAY richer (though it really had nothing to do with the skin color of the natives of the country in question). People don't generally want to go move to Africa. Maybe some rich East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and the likes (shockingly, China as well), but generally Asian nations aren't attractive places to immigrants.
If most white people lived in crappy nations, then they'd have reason to complain about this happening (if it were to happen at all). But wealth attracts people. That's the way the human race has always been. You don't want foreigners? Become poor like everyone else.

3rd world people live in inferior countries because they're inferior. A country is a reflection of it's people. Look at what happens when they do get to America. These 3rd world people all move to the same neighborhood and basically carve out a piece of the city that reflects a third world country. If they were capable of doing anything productive at all, they'd be doing it, instead they destroy their own country, and then move onto white countries to drag them down by applying that same mentality.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 7:42:14 AM
At 7/21/2015 6:12:49 PM, sadolite wrote:

Everyone with a brain knows the race card is designed to stifle intellectual substantive discussion. The race card is for indoctrinated dimwit morons who can't succeed in life so they use it to blame other people for their worthless failed lives.

That's why the good nature, hard work and inventiveness of whites is being taken advantage of by other races. The white race is the only race that feels no attachment to their race. The blacks destroy the things we've built up, the Jews like a parasite feed off of our productiveness. I can go down the list to about every race, aside from the Asians. Whites will hire the best person for the job, but Jews hire Jews the blacks hire blacks, etc. you'll see a phone book specifically for black businesses, but since whites have no loyalty they just pick the best business.

Is whites are intellectuals and stand above that race identity BS, but it's hurting us. If everyone around you is a savage who randomly attacks people with a bat, then you have to become a little bit of a savage to survive.

The white race is going to become extinct if something isn't done. These other races screw like monkeys (pun intended,lol) while whites actually wait for the right time to have a kid. While you time it, so you can pass on your 100 plus IQ to your kid, these sub 100 IQ races have already had 6 kids to your 1.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 8:50:57 AM
At 7/22/2015 7:34:43 AM, Wylted wrote:

3rd world people live in inferior countries because they're inferior. A country is a reflection of it's people. Look at what happens when they do get to America. These 3rd world people all move to the same neighborhood and basically carve out a piece of the city that reflects a third world country. If they were capable of doing anything productive at all, they'd be doing it, instead they destroy their own country, and then move onto white countries to drag them down by applying that same mentality.

Not really. The people living in third world countries typically do not have access to an education of fairly high quality which they can attend for free, so they have grunt or factory jobs as a result.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 9:41:06 AM
At 7/22/2015 8:50:57 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Not really. The people living in third world countries typically do not have access to an education of fairly high quality which they can attend for free, so they have grunt or factory jobs as a result.

Yeah, because their ancestors were inferior and didn't consider creating access to higher education. White people were smart enough to create institutions of learning.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 9:55:46 AM
At 7/22/2015 8:50:57 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

He's trolling.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 4:13:15 PM
You know if you took race out of it and called it group A and group B everything in the last couple of posts would be true and accurate. Group A planned ahead so future generations could flourish and Group B sat on their asses and didn't plan for anything so generations later they live the same meager existence.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:17:45 AM
At 7/22/2015 4:13:15 PM, sadolite wrote:
You know if you took race out of it and called it group A and group B everything in the last couple of posts would be true and accurate. Group A planned ahead so future generations could flourish and Group B sat on their asses and didn't plan for anything so generations later they live the same meager existence.

Group A sounds superior, and group B should be exterminated instead of mooching off of the whites, sorry I mean group A.
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:44:18 AM
awwww...is poor Hitler still sad that your Aryan demigods are actually Kurgan barbarians?
praise the lord Chin Chin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:52:39 AM
At 7/23/2015 2:44:18 AM, 18Karl wrote:
awwww...is poor Hitler still sad that your Aryan demigods are actually Kurgan barbarians?

Are you one of those people that think Hitler thought Arian race and white people are synonyms?

Hitler would never say all whites are Aryans and all non whites are non-Aryan.

People just see Hitler as a villain which is fine, but it takes away from being able to truly understand the man. People 200 years from now, will perhaps have a more balanced view.

I guess if I were around during the time of Ghenghis Khans genocidal war path, I'd maybe see him as a pure villain and have a hard time seeing a more 3 dimensional view of him.
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:55:19 AM
At 7/23/2015 2:52:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

Are you one of those people that think Hitler thought Arian race and white people are synonyms?

People just see Hitler as a villain which is fine, but it takes away from being able to truly understand the man. People 200 years from now, will perhaps have a more balanced view.

I guess if I were around during the time of Ghenghis Khans genocidal war path, I'd maybe see him as a pure villain and have a hard time seeing a more 3 dimensional view of him.

I never said Aryan=White people. I simply said Hitler thought Aryans were demigods (of which the best were the Nordics)
praise the lord Chin Chin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:59:58 AM
At 7/23/2015 2:55:19 AM, 18Karl wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:52:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

I never said Aryan=White people. I simply said Hitler thought Aryans were demigods (of which the best were the Nordics)

Oh, I wasn't sure. I think some people actually believed Hitler thought no black people were Aryan or other such nonsense. Hitler and Airmax would've probably got along great (for example). They have a lot in common.

Actually Hitler may have thought that Airmax was a little too strict in some regards. For example; did you know that DDO is worse than Auschwitz?

We have a higher rate of turnover than Auschwitz, in Aushwitz people were allowed to show each other their penises, but you get banned from doing it here etc.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:09:03 AM

I wasn't aware people were telling me I had to mate with other races.
I'll go tell my wife now.
My work here is, finally, done.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:24:27 PM
At 7/21/2015 2:32:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
You have a point about the double standards. White people are just naturally more welcoming and it's why we like our countries to be multicultural. Why should we stop to their (blacks, Jews, chinks and whatever the hell Ajab is) level and be racist and try to keep a country all for ourselves?

Let's rise above the hate and show the spics and niggers, that we're better than them and don't need to be asssholes, that want our country to ourselves.

Please extend National Racism Month to encompass August aswell.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:45:09 PM
At 7/23/2015 11:09:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I wasn't aware people were telling me I had to mate with other races.
I'll go tell my wife now.

I'll tell my Fiance, this is awesome.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:46:26 PM
At 7/23/2015 3:24:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

I might, but please participate by making racist comments at every turn, especially if they're true.

Such as "once you go black, you're a single mother"
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:59:17 PM
At 7/23/2015 3:46:26 PM, Wylted wrote:

I might, but please participate by making racist comments at every turn, especially if they're true.

http://www.racist-jokes.info...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:14:20 PM
At 7/23/2015 3:46:26 PM, Wylted wrote:

OMG to funny, can't wait to tell that one when telling racist jokes opportunity arises.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:03:52 PM

Why is it that white supremacists and neo-Nazis always recycle the same arguments and words over and over again?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 9:20:25 AM
At 7/23/2015 11:03:52 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Why is it that white supremacists and neo-Nazis always recycle the same arguments and words over and over again?

Because the arguments haven't been beaten yet. For example the argument that blacks have an average lower IQ than Jews, still remains true.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 3:51:23 PM

Nope, but maybe for him. Though I do agree with him.

You damn 'Black Lives Matter' group. You should be ashamed at yourselves for not caring for everyone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 8:09:10 PM
At 7/24/2015 3:51:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Nope, but maybe for him. Though I do agree with him.

You damn 'Black Lives Matter' group. You should be ashamed at yourselves for not caring for everyone.

Why do people think black lives matter is code for "only black lives matter"?