Jump to topic:

Join the real DDO elite

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 8:19:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will now consider friend requests from all Donald Trump supporters and fans.

Leave a brief one paragraph statement pledging your support for Donald Trump and why I should allow you to be a member of this elite limited time only access to my friends list.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 8:43:02 PM
At 7/21/2015 8:19:29 PM, sadolite wrote:

Leave a brief one paragraph statement pledging your support for Donald Trump and why I should allow you to be a member of this elite limited time only access to my friends list.

Oh my goodness, a one-time chance to be part of sadolite's exclusive friends list!

*giggles like a schoolgirl*

Okay, here's my paragraph:

I, ResponsiblyIrresponsible, hereby pledge my full support for the candidacy of Donald J. Trump for the office of President of the United States. Mr. Trump is without question the best man for the judge. His life of accomplishments all add up: the way he said "your fired"; the way he got his ars sh1tcanned by virtually every company with which he's done business; the disgraceful and ignorant way he lambasted all Mexican immigrants for the acts of a few; the way he verbally assaulted John McCain, claiming that being captured and tortured for 5 years does not a war hero make; the way he readily admits to underhanded quid-pro-quo's with politicians, though nevertheless doesn't pledge his support for a constitutional amendment ending the egregious Citizens United decision, because God forbid he deprive his children and the children of his wealthy friends to likewise grow up to be greedy arsholes; that he attacks free trade with China for "taking our jobs and ripping us off," but nevertheless outsources labor there himself; and so much more. For all these reasons and more, Donald J. Trump is the only person for the job, and because I recognize these realities, you should totally let me into your exclusive club. I believe that our thinking greatly aligns.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:28:51 PM
At 7/21/2015 8:43:02 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Oh my goodness, a one-time chance to be part of sadolite's exclusive friends list!

I, ResponsiblyIrresponsible, hereby pledge my full support for the candidacy of Donald J. Trump for the office of President of the United States. Mr. Trump is without question the best man for the judge. His life of accomplishments all add up: the way he said "your fired"; the way he got his ars sh1tcanned by virtually every company with which he's done business; the disgraceful and ignorant way he lambasted all Mexican immigrants for the acts of a few; the way he verbally assaulted John McCain, claiming that being captured and tortured for 5 years does not a war hero make; the way he readily admits to underhanded quid-pro-quo's with politicians, though nevertheless doesn't pledge his support for a constitutional amendment ending the egregious Citizens United decision, because God forbid he deprive his children and the children of his wealthy friends to likewise grow up to be greedy arsholes; that he attacks free trade with China for "taking our jobs and ripping us off," but nevertheless outsources labor there himself; and so much more. For all these reasons and more, Donald J. Trump is the only person for the job, and because I recognize these realities, you should totally let me into your exclusive club. I believe that our thinking greatly aligns.

Nope, access denied, he isn't campaigning for a judgeship.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:29:33 PM
At 7/21/2015 8:43:28 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
job*

Fck.

Nope Access denied incoherent babble

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:30:48 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:28:51 PM, sadolite wrote:

The presidency is just another form of judgeship.

DDO's Economics Messiah
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:32:11 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:30:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Arguing with the gate keeper? Be gone

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:32:20 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:29:33 PM, sadolite wrote:
job*

Fck.

Here's my updated application, Chief:

I, ResponsiblyIrresponsible, hereby pledge my full support for the candidacy of Donald J. Trump for the office of President of the United States. Mr. Trump is without question the best man for the job. His life of accomplishments all add up: the way he callously says "you're fired"; the way he got his ars sh1tcanned by virtually every company with which he's done business; the disgraceful and ignorant way he lambasted all Mexican immigrants for the acts of a few; the way he verbally assaulted John McCain, claiming that being captured and tortured for 5 years does not a war hero make; the way he readily admits to underhanded quid-pro-quo's with politicians, though nevertheless doesn't pledge his support for a constitutional amendment ending the egregious Citizens United decision, because God forbid he deprive his children and the children of his wealthy friends to likewise grow up to be greedy arsholes; that he attacks free trade with China for "taking our jobs and ripping us off," but nevertheless outsources labor there himself; the way he doxxed Lindsey Graham in front of thousands of people; and so much more. For all these reasons and more, Donald J. Trump is the only person for the job, and because I recognize these realities, you should totally let me into your exclusive club. I believe that our thinking greatly aligns.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:32:47 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:32:11 PM, sadolite wrote:

Just stating facts, chief.

Come on, review my latest draft!

DDO's Economics Messiah
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:36:00 PM

Brutal.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:36:12 PM
http://replygif.net...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:36:45 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:32:47 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

No, be gone You are not DDO elite material your sarcasm is sub par

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:39:42 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:36:12 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Access immediately denied, and never a candidate for consideration ever again. A link with no description of what it is, you shouldn't even be allowed on the site for committing such a heinous act.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:40:50 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:36:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/21/2015 9:32:47 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

No, be gone You are not DDO elite material your sarcasm is sub par

-:(

Just to spite you, I'm gonna go vote for Bernie Sanders!

DDO's Economics Messiah
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:42:20 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:32:20 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
job*

Fck.

I, ResponsiblyIrresponsible, hereby pledge my full support for the candidacy of Donald J. Trump for the office of President of the United States. Mr. Trump is without question the best man for the job. His life of accomplishments all add up: the way he callously says "you're fired"; the way he got his ars sh1tcanned by virtually every company with which he's done business; the disgraceful and ignorant way he lambasted all Mexican immigrants for the acts of a few; the way he verbally assaulted John McCain, claiming that being captured and tortured for 5 years does not a war hero make; the way he readily admits to underhanded quid-pro-quo's with politicians, though nevertheless doesn't pledge his support for a constitutional amendment ending the egregious Citizens United decision, because God forbid he deprive his children and the children of his wealthy friends to likewise grow up to be greedy arsholes; that he attacks free trade with China for "taking our jobs and ripping us off," but nevertheless outsources labor there himself; the way he doxxed Lindsey Graham in front of thousands of people; and so much more. For all these reasons and more, Donald J. Trump is the only person for the job, and because I recognize these realities, you should totally let me into your exclusive club. I believe that our thinking greatly aligns.

Access denied, replying to my reply to someone else

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:45:21 PM
I would incredibly like Donald Trump to be my next president. I've grown up in what some may call a wasteland for free thought and conservatism in general, and I'm really liking what he's bringing to the table so far. Why he's better than Clinton and Sanders goes without saying, what really impresses me is how he stands out from other republicans. Bush is far too liberal in his stances on Obamacare, NSA spying, and Common Core to make for a decent republican nominee. He's also the only candidate so far that has taken a hard pro-life stance, saying he'd heavily recommend the Supreme Court criminalize child murder once again. His stance on abortion is the biggest reason I support him, since all these other "conservatives" are willing to tolerate such atrocities, Trump's brave stance is something I can personally really admire.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:49:23 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:45:21 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I would incredibly like Donald Trump to be my next president. I've grown up in what some may call a wasteland for free thought and conservatism in general, and I'm really liking what he's bringing to the table so far. Why he's better than Clinton and Sanders goes without saying, what really impresses me is how he stands out from other republicans. Bush is far too liberal in his stances on Obamacare, NSA spying, and Common Core to make for a decent republican nominee. He's also the only candidate so far that has taken a hard pro-life stance, saying he'd heavily recommend the Supreme Court criminalize child murder once again. His stance on abortion is the biggest reason I support him, since all these other "conservatives" are willing to tolerate such atrocities, Trump's brave stance is something I can personally really admire.

Access granted, welcome to the DDO elite.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:53:59 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:42:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/21/2015 9:32:20 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
job*

Fck.

Access denied, replying to my reply to someone else

I didn't, lol.

DDO's Economics Messiah
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:56:20 PM
The window of opportunity is now closed. All will have to wait a period of 1 year before the next candidates will be heard before they can join the true DDO elite. End thread.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 10:13:34 PM

After viewing some interviews which feature Donald Trump, I feel that he is by far the best GOP presidential candidate in my opinion. This also extends to the democratic party. This is due to the fact that he is not politically correct. He says what is on his mind. He is not afraid of offending minorities, majorities, or people who served the United States. This is what the rest of the GOP and the democratic party lacks. He also is looking to protect this nation from illegal immigrants, immigrants who bring in drugs and other bad things that ruin the United States. Donald Trump also protects the honored right to be called war hero. He stops people who were captured during their service from claiming that special title. Instead, he honors those who actually sacrificed their lives and looks to fight for real veterans who live in hell. He also does not apologize to keep favorable public opinion: he will not apologize for calling John McCain out.

I believe that you should allow me to be a member of your friend's list because I do not betray people on this site or in life. I try my best to keep promises and obligations, as long as they are reasonable. I also lack political correctness.

Hopefully, I achieve acceptance to your friend's list. Good day(or night) depending on your local time.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 10:15:16 PM
At 7/21/2015 9:39:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/21/2015 9:36:12 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Access immediately denied, and never a candidate for consideration ever again. A link with no description of what it is, you shouldn't even be allowed on the site for committing such a heinous act.

I apologize for sending you a form to be your friend. I did not see this post.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 10:16:28 PM
At 7/21/2015 10:13:34 PM, SamStevens wrote:

After viewing some interviews which feature Donald Trump, I feel that he is by far the best GOP presidential candidate in my opinion. This also extends to the democratic party. This is due to the fact that he is not politically correct. He says what is on his mind. He is not afraid of offending minorities, majorities, or people who served the United States. This is what the rest of the GOP and the democratic party lacks. He also is looking to protect this nation from illegal immigrants, immigrants who bring in drugs and other bad things that ruin the United States. Donald Trump also protects the honored right to be called war hero. He stops people who were captured during their service from claiming that special title. Instead, he honors those who actually sacrificed their lives and looks to fight for real veterans who live in hell. He also does not apologize to keep favorable public opinion: he will not apologize for calling John McCain out.

I believe that you should allow me to be a member of your friend's list because I do not betray people on this site or in life. I try my best to keep promises and obligations, as long as they are reasonable. I also lack political correctness.

Hopefully, I achieve acceptance to your friend's list. Good day(or night) depending on your local time.

I am sorry the window of opportunity to join the DDO elite has closed. You may resubmit one year from now.

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 10:21:39 PM

I will never do it! Bring in the town Inquisitioner if you will but I shall not recant!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 10:34:01 PM
At 7/21/2015 10:21:39 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I will never do it! Bring in the town Inquisitioner if you will but I shall not recant!

no need, you missed the opportunity to join anyway.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 10:57:25 PM
At 7/21/2015 10:16:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/21/2015 10:13:34 PM, SamStevens wrote:

I am sorry the window of opportunity to join the DDO elite has closed. You may resubmit one year from now.
Okay. Hopefully, I meet the requirements next year.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 12:26:04 AM

He has nice hair for a old man. You should friend me because I'm Hannah.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 10:27:38 PM
At 7/25/2015 2:08:45 PM, TheBookRevOlution wrote:
If this were for a friend request from Peterssmith, definitely.
But just sadolite? Nah

It isn't a friend request it's the opportunity to become an exclusive member of the DDO elite. My friends list is just the names of the members. Unless your name is on the list you are not a member of the DDO elite. Don't be fooled by imitators.