Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Boondocks mafia DP4

feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 5:34:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Previously dead players:

#AlexRae: Lamilton Taeshawn, mafia goon no.1.

#I-am-a-panda: Thomas Lancaster DuBois, the public prosecutor.

#Alex_Hanson911: Butch Magnus Milosevic, mafia goon no.2.

#theLwerd: Bushido Brown, the elite bodyguard.

#badger: Riley Freeman aka Riley Escobar aka Young Reezy, the over-eager vigilante.

#Korashk: Huey Freeman, the jack of all trades.

#Mongeese: Otis Jackson aka Thugnificent, a townie regular.
______________

Newly dead Players:

#LeafRod: You are Ed Wuncler Sr, the benefactor agent and mafia no.2.

If your leader dies you will take on responsibility for selecting night kill targets, but will only carry out the kills yourself if you are the last mafia left alive.
Your role as benefactor means that each NP, you can choose one player to have their vote count as two votes in the next DP.
You will only be able to give this double vote ability to a fellow mafia member on even numbered NPs. [Meaning you can give it to any player whatever their alignment on even numbered NPs]
On odd numbered NPs (eg. NP 1), you can give this to a townie or choose not to use the ability. [Meaning you can't give it to fellow mafia on an odd numbered phase]
In addition, each NP, you can send one anonymous message in PM to me, which I will pass on to one player of your choice.
This message must be no more than 3 lines long on the PM inbox on my browser.
Although you can say whatever you want about other players in these messages, any hint of your own identity (unless really subtle) will be edited out of the messages by me.
You win with the mafia.
Good luck.

This corpulent captain of Industry became the second person to be publicly lynched in the town square this week, after townspeople became aware of his involvement with organised crime.

__

#Reasoning: You are Robert Jebediah Freeman, a townie regular, for now.
You win with the town. Good luck. [After DP 1:] Your grandson Riley was murdered in the night and this tragic event has filled you with righteous, venemous rage. You now have a one-shot vig kill ability that you can use from next DP.

This grieving grandfather appears to have been dispatched by the same racially motivated killer who police believe murdered the young Freeman brothers. Their grandfather was stabbed through the heart with a crucifix depicting a blonde, blue-eyed, white Jesus.

__

# Mongoose: You are Sarah DuBois, a townie regular, for now. You win with the town. Good luck. [After DP1:] With the death of your husband Tom, the public prosecutor, you now have access to his investigative and legal files as well as a desperate determination to uncover the identity of those responsible for his death. You get a one-shot investigative ability that you can use from next NP.

The young woman seems to have been the latest victim of the organised criminal gang operating in Woodcrest, The uncoordinated ferocity of the beating she received left forensic scientists questioning the visual capacities of her attacker.

Active players:
1) wjmelements
2) innomen
3) JBlake
4) sac8

3 votes needed for a lynch.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 6:06:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is Ed Wuncler Sr related to Edmund III? I still believe innomen to be mafia.

At this point, wjmelements still hasn't been forced to claim. Has he even character claimed?

He could be the doctor protecting himself.

If we have a doctor left, and there is one mafioso remaining, we win as long as the doctor doesn't get lynched during this day phase and provided that the doctor can protect himself.

I want everyone to character claim and role claim.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 6:13:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know much about the series, but innomen's character is the grandson of one of the mafia members.

It makes sense that innomen would be mafia.

Vote innomen
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 8:56:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I wasn't lurking; I'd just forgotten that I was still alive in this game.

I'm Reverend Rollo Goodlove. I am a vanilla townie, and I have the same "for now" exception clause (that shouldn't break copypasta rules) as a few people in the graveyard, except mine hasn't been activated yet.

Organize claims:
1) wjmelements - Reverend Rollo Goodlove - Vanilla townie, for now
2) innomen - Edmund III - Paranoid gun owner
3) JBlake
4) sac8

With so few players, I'd wait for anyone to vote, especially for someone like innomen who seems to have a pretty solid claim. SAC8, have you character/role claimed yet?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:01:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
LOL

This should be another victory for me. First place - woot.

I am the Uncle Ruckus, the serial killer. I was included in the mafia PM after the racial dynamics of the mafia shifted to become dominated by white. My character could only kill black characters. I win if the game ends with more white characters than black (excluding myself). There is only one left. Therefore, I will win when the town kills the last mafia. And the last mafia player is....

...... drunken suspense..... woot......
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:05:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 1:01:16 AM, JBlake wrote:
LOL

This should be another victory for me. First place - woot.

I am the Uncle Ruckus, the serial killer. I was included in the mafia PM after the racial dynamics of the mafia shifted to become dominated by white. My character could only kill black characters. I win if the game ends with more white characters than black (excluding myself). There is only one left. Therefore, I will win when the town kills the last mafia. And the last mafia player is....


...... drunken suspense..... woot......

At 8/23/2010 1:01:36 AM, JBlake wrote:
WJMelements

Vote to Lynch WJMelements

I'm not in this game but...
YOU'RE A BAD MAN!!!

I love it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:05:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 1:04:37 AM, innomen wrote:
Not Mafia actually not much of anything, but not mafia.

Yeah, because I just handed you the game... Vote WJM and the town wins (along with the serial killer).
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:06:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 1:05:46 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/23/2010 1:01:16 AM, JBlake wrote:
LOL

This should be another victory for me. First place - woot.

I am the Uncle Ruckus, the serial killer. I was included in the mafia PM after the racial dynamics of the mafia shifted to become dominated by white. My character could only kill black characters. I win if the game ends with more white characters than black (excluding myself). There is only one left. Therefore, I will win when the town kills the last mafia. And the last mafia player is....


...... drunken suspense..... woot......

At 8/23/2010 1:01:36 AM, JBlake wrote:
WJMelements

Vote to Lynch WJMelements

I'm not in this game but...
YOU'RE A BAD MAN!!!

I love it.

H*ll Yes! I am a Mafia All-Star!
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 6:49:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 3:45:39 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
JBlake, does the serial killer win no matter if the town wins or doesn't?

I win either way. Switch your vote to WJM so we can win this. If you lynch me today, the town will lose because he will get a night kill. If you lynch him, we both win. There is really no need for this delay.
LeafRod
Posts: 1,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 8:11:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
wow, sorry but we actually had the most underpowered mafia i have ever seen, a noob (alexrae) an inactive (alex hanson) and literally no ability at all besides the useless benefactor agent shite... and then a spy to deal with. harsh. creative roles and everything, though.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 10:13:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 8:11:50 AM, LeafRod wrote:
wow, sorry but we actually had the most underpowered mafia i have ever seen, a noob (alexrae) an inactive (alex hanson) and literally no ability at all besides the useless benefactor agent shite... and then a spy to deal with. harsh.

I disagree. The game is not yet over and there are factors you are unaware of.

Vote Count:

wjmelements:
2/3 votes needed for lynch (JBlake, Innomen)
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 11:32:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
JBlake wins no matter what, and I assume that is with the help of the mafia. Why would he turn on a mafia member if he has already won, the mafia helped him win, and it doesn't matter who he voted for?

Innomen's character is relate to mafioso.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 11:34:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 11:32:09 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
JBlake wins no matter what, and I assume that is with the help of the mafia. Why would he turn on a mafia member if he has already won, the mafia helped him win, and it doesn't matter who he voted for?

Innomen's character is relate to mafioso.

Related.

My bad.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 12:33:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 11:34:28 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/23/2010 11:32:09 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
JBlake wins no matter what, and I assume that is with the help of the mafia. Why would he turn on a mafia member if he has already won, the mafia helped him win, and it doesn't matter who he voted for?

Innomen's character is relate to mafioso.

Related.

My bad.

To be honest, I chose for the town to win because LeafRod was bragging about being 6 for 6 in mafia games. So I wanted to out play him. Though now I am regretting it because it would have been easier to just kill Innomen and have it over with. That is because you are being overly cautious despite having the game handed to you.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 12:50:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 10:13:09 AM, feverish wrote:
I disagree. The game is not yet over and there are factors you are unaware of.

Interesting... The suspense is killing me. What are these factors of which I am unaware? I am curious to see how this all plays out now, since I thought I was aware of everything going on from both sides...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:52:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 12:36:39 PM, JBlake wrote:
WJMelements is going to be so mad at me when he gets online. haha

So, the town is choosing between a the mafia and the serial killer. For the town to vote either is to be a loss, so a no-lynch is their only shot. In the no-lynch, I must necessarily kill JBlake, who must kill me, resulting in a townie victory. A no-lynch, therefore, is the only way for the townies to win. So, why then is innomen voting for me when it guarantees his loss?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:53:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 1:52:49 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/23/2010 12:36:39 PM, JBlake wrote:
WJMelements is going to be so mad at me when he gets online. haha

So, the town is choosing between a the mafia and the serial killer. For the town to vote either is to be a loss, so a no-lynch is their only shot. In the no-lynch, I must necessarily kill JBlake, who must kill me, resulting in a townie victory. A no-lynch, therefore, is the only way for the townies to win. So, why then is innomen voting for me when it guarantees his loss?

Vote No-Lynch
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:55:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 6:50:47 AM, JBlake wrote:
Innomen... You are online. Vote so that we can end this in a victory for us all.

This is of course a lie. The serial killer can not win with the town.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 1:57:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 11:32:09 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
JBlake wins no matter what, and I assume that is with the help of the mafia. Why would he turn on a mafia member if he has already won, the mafia helped him win, and it doesn't matter who he voted for?
The serial killer must kill the mafia to win. He cannot kill me at night because my real character is white.
Innomen's character is relate to mafioso.
He's not mafia. Trust me.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 2:03:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Note that I've conceded that I can't win, but I currently prefer that JBlake doesn't.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 2:14:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 2:03:14 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Note that I've conceded that I can't win, but I currently prefer that JBlake doesn't.

ha ha ha

But see... if the town votes with me to kill you, they win ALONG WITH me. If they do not, they will lose because I will just target a townie. There is one black character left, so it must be SAC8. I will just kill him and then the town loses. Then I still win.