Total Posts:313|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dynasty Warriors 6 day phase1

Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:29:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You all no the rules so lets get to the storyline and game.

Two large army set up for the days battle. On one side was the army of Wei, on the other stood the combined forces of Shu and Wu. Each side watched as the other prepared. Each side eagerly awaited the challenge, and the thrill. Let the war commence.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:33:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:29:38 PM, Kahvan wrote:
You all no the rules so lets get to the storyline and game.

Two large army set up for the days battle. On one side was the army of Wei, on the other stood the combined forces of Shu and Wu. Each side watched as the other prepared. Each side eagerly awaited the challenge, and the thrill. Let the war commence.

Ok, from what I've read on my character in the DynastyWiki the town is Shu, Wu is probably a third party and and Wei is probably the Mafia.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:36:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wikia somewhat confirms my theory - "This particular force began as a resistance effort against Orochi's tyranny. They wished to rescue Liu Bei and their army gained sympathizers. Once their lord is freed, he makes it his goal to capture Da Ji and protect the land's new found peace. "- http://koei.wikia.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:37:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I told badger I'd just get confused lol.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:39:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:37:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
I told badger I'd just get confused lol.

Where did you tell Badger this? I see no comment pertaining to Mafia discussion in the sign-up thread, his profie or your profile.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:40:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:39:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:37:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
I told badger I'd just get confused lol.

Where did you tell Badger this? I see no comment pertaining to Mafia discussion in the sign-up thread, his profie or your profile.

PM
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:42:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:40:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:39:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:37:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
I told badger I'd just get confused lol.

Where did you tell Badger this? I see no comment pertaining to Mafia discussion in the sign-up thread, his profie or your profile.

PM

Screenshot it please.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:43:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Posted by:badger

you should join the mafia game. i'd say you'd add to the game.

I'm not sure if I would. I tried it a long time ago but I'm pretty clueless.

you seem fairly smart to me. it's only a bit of fun anyway.
lovelife

I could try I suppose. Which one?
badger
r
kahvan's one in miscellaneous.
lovelife
k

(dammit thats a pain to c/p)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:43:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:42:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:40:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:39:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:37:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
I told badger I'd just get confused lol.

Where did you tell Badger this? I see no comment pertaining to Mafia discussion in the sign-up thread, his profie or your profile.

PM

Screenshot it please.

idk how I c/p'ed it my best. You can ask badger for a screenshot tho, I'm sure he's smarter.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:43:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:43:04 PM, lovelife wrote:
Posted by:badger

you should join the mafia game. i'd say you'd add to the game.

I'm not sure if I would. I tried it a long time ago but I'm pretty clueless.

you seem fairly smart to me. it's only a bit of fun anyway.
lovelife

I could try I suppose. Which one?
badger
r
kahvan's one in miscellaneous.
lovelife
k

(dammit thats a pain to c/p)

Nvm this will suffice, screenshotting isn't allowed anyway.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:45:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1LeafRod
2 wjmelements
3 AlexRae
4 Panda
5 JBlake
6 tvellalott
7 badger
8 sac8
9 mongoose
10 oceanix
11 Zetsubou
12 Koopin
13 Korashk
14 mongeese
15 lovelife
16 innomen

RL one of these for pressure is the general strategy. Anyone got Gaia?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:47:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:43:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:43:04 PM, lovelife wrote:
Posted by:badger

you should join the mafia game. i'd say you'd add to the game.

I'm not sure if I would. I tried it a long time ago but I'm pretty clueless.

you seem fairly smart to me. it's only a bit of fun anyway.
lovelife

I could try I suppose. Which one?
badger
r
kahvan's one in miscellaneous.
lovelife
k

(dammit thats a pain to c/p)

Nvm this will suffice, screenshotting isn't allowed anyway.

It isn't? Since when?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:47:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:47:24 PM, oceanix wrote:
Kahvan, can we get a list of the players?

1LeafRod
2 wjmelements
3 AlexRae
4 Panda
5 JBlake
6 tvellalott
7 badger
8 sac8
9 mongoose
10 oceanix
11 Zetsubou
12 Koopin
13 Korashk
14 mongeese
15 lovelife
16 innomen
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:48:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:47:33 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:43:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:43:04 PM, lovelife wrote:
Posted by:badger

you should join the mafia game. i'd say you'd add to the game.

I'm not sure if I would. I tried it a long time ago but I'm pretty clueless.

you seem fairly smart to me. it's only a bit of fun anyway.
lovelife

I could try I suppose. Which one?
badger
r
kahvan's one in miscellaneous.
lovelife
k

(dammit thats a pain to c/p)

Nvm this will suffice, screenshotting isn't allowed anyway.

It isn't? Since when?

Since a mass screenshot would rape the Mafia.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:50:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:48:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:47:33 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:43:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:43:04 PM, lovelife wrote:
Posted by:badger

you should join the mafia game. i'd say you'd add to the game.

I'm not sure if I would. I tried it a long time ago but I'm pretty clueless.

you seem fairly smart to me. it's only a bit of fun anyway.
lovelife

I could try I suppose. Which one?
badger
r
kahvan's one in miscellaneous.
lovelife
k

(dammit thats a pain to c/p)

Nvm this will suffice, screenshotting isn't allowed anyway.

It isn't? Since when?

Since a mass screenshot would rape the Mafia.

mafia rape? Lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:55:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:53:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.gaiaonline.com...

10

Vote to Lynch Oceanix

They cartoonized house. Thats like cartooning por...nvm
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:57:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:49:54 PM, oceanix wrote:
I didn't see it before I posted, sorry. Someone with a Gaia account should use it's RNG.

...or we can use the zetsubou rule like we always end up doing.

Vote badger
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:58:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I prefer RNG over the Zets rule. I think Badger is less prone to the same mistakes.

Vote Count:

Oceanix: 1/9 Lynches Required (Panda)

Korashk: 1/9 Lynches Required (Korashk)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 4:59:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:57:35 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:49:54 PM, oceanix wrote:
I didn't see it before I posted, sorry. Someone with a Gaia account should use it's RNG.

...or we can use the zetsubou rule like we always end up doing.

Vote badger

Zetsubou is in the game, so we could use the rule on him.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 5:04:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 4:59:13 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:57:35 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/23/2010 4:49:54 PM, oceanix wrote:
I didn't see it before I posted, sorry. Someone with a Gaia account should use it's RNG.

...or we can use the zetsubou rule like we always end up doing.

Vote badger

Zetsubou is in the game, so we could use the rule on him.

Way to blatantly ignore the RNG against you.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 5:06:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Vote Count:

Oceanix: 2/9 Lynches Required (Panda, Badger)

Korashk: 1/9 Lynches Required (Korashk)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 5:08:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Way to blatantly ignore the RNG against you.

It's customary to wait for a certain number of votes for pressure, I thought. I'll character claim now, if you'd like.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 5:09:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/23/2010 5:08:03 PM, oceanix wrote:
Way to blatantly ignore the RNG against you.

It's customary to wait for a certain number of votes for pressure, I thought. I'll character claim now, if you'd like.

Go for it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.