Jump to topic:

"Quote of the day"

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 4:27:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Donald Trump, when will the Democrats, the media and the Republican establishment ever get tired of jumping on that rake."

sadolite
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 8:23:38 PM
Wow 3 hours and not a single response. Guess the quote couldn't be truer.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jimbus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 8:30:27 PM
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader."

-John Quincy Adams
robertacollier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 10:53:17 PM
At 7/27/2015 8:23:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

Yeah three hours is a real eternity. Consider getting a hobby besides computers and masturbating.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 9:36:24 PM
At 8/23/2015 10:53:17 PM, robertacollier wrote:
At 7/27/2015 8:23:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

Yeah three hours is a real eternity. Consider getting a hobby besides computers and masturbating.

Eh your about a month behind. necropost

August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 10:27:49 PM
"In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." ~ Robert E. Lee, American Military Officer

Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 10:30:28 PM
"Remember, it is not your weakness that will get in the way of God"s working through you, but your delusions of strength. His strength is made perfect in our weakness! Point to His strength by being willing to admit your weakness." <<< Paul David Tripp, Pastor
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!