Jump to topic:

Quick riddle

MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 2:26:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm sure this gets asked alot but(and no, my grandfather is not my fathers father. he doesn't count)

I met a widow,who lived with her step-daughter.I married her.My father fell in love with the step-daughter of my wife and married her.My wife became the mother in law of my own father; my wife's step daughter became my step mother and I am the step father of my step mother.my new step mother,who is the step daughter of my wife has a boy;he is my step brother because he is the son of my father and of my step mother but as he is the son of my wife's step daughter.so is my wife the grandmother of the boy and I am the grandfather of my step brother.my wife also has a boy, my step mother is his step sister and is also his grandmother,because he is the child of her step son;and my father is the brother in law of my son.my son is the grandson of my father,so who is my grandfather?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 2:56:47 AM
Actually i've never seen this. Since you are married to your dad's step-mother I would say that YOU are your own grandfather.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 2:58:04 AM
At 8/26/2010 2:56:47 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Actually i've never seen this. Since you are married to your dad's step-mother I would say that YOU are your own grandfather.

then you cheated. i must find another one then. check back in a couple of seconds
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 2:59:58 AM
At 8/26/2010 2:58:04 AM, MarquisX wrote:

then you cheated. i must find another one then. check back in a couple of seconds

I didn't cheat, I scribbled a little diagram down on a sheet of paper, it really wasn't that hard. Why post a riddle if your just gonna accuse the person of cheating?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 3:05:38 AM
At 8/26/2010 2:59:58 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 2:58:04 AM, MarquisX wrote:

I didn't cheat, I scribbled a little diagram down on a sheet of paper, it really wasn't that hard. Why post a riddle if your just gonna accuse the person of cheating?

i was joking guy. come on
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:07:12 AM

Actually thats my mom's fave.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave