Jump to topic:

I'm back!

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 9:51:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was on vacation for a whole week! I feel like I have been gone for an eternity.

Did I miss anything? :D
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:09:32 PM
At 7/31/2015 9:51:26 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I was on vacation for a whole week! I feel like I have been gone for an eternity.

No but I missed you <3
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:13:33 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:09:32 PM, Zaradi wrote:

No but I missed you <3

http://giphy.com...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:14:45 PM

No but I missed you <3

I missed you too babe <3 :D
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:50:07 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:13:33 PM, Mikal wrote:

No but I missed you <3

http://giphy.com...

Cute Gif :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 9:19:08 PM

you were gone?

God Bless. can you tell me what makes the young feel like they have to announce to the world when they leave or go. or like on twitter and FB what their doing? their 'status" or what's trending? I dont get it but Im maybe just passed that generation since im 37 now.
Jesus was said to the Pharisees that even when you do good works or fast or when you pray you should keep it secret and not hog for attention like the Phairsses who want to be seen in the best seats of the synagogues. so imagine what God thinks when you announce yourself for not even doing Good Works but just for indulging in ego?
if i were you Id say a silent prayer right now to God and ask Him to forgive your ego and that you will spend more of your time social networking by spreading His Word.
God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 9:19:43 PM
At 8/5/2015 9:19:08 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

you were gone?

God Bless. can you tell me what makes the young feel like they have to announce to the world when they leave or go. or like on twitter and FB what their doing? their 'status" or what's trending? I dont get it but Im maybe just passed that generation since im 37 now.
Jesus was said to the Pharisees that even when you do good works or fast or when you pray you should keep it secret and not hog for attention like the Phairsses who want to be seen in the best seats of the synagogues. so imagine what God thinks when you announce yourself for not even doing Good Works but just for indulging in ego?
if i were you Id say a silent prayer right now to God and ask Him to forgive your ego and that you will spend more of your time social networking by spreading His Word.
God Bless.

Look who it is....your not fooling anyone here.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 9:26:22 PM
At 8/5/2015 9:19:43 PM, Lee001 wrote:

you were gone?

God Bless.

I dont fool anybody since I speak only what I know. I also have only one account. check and see I dont care but I find it frustrating when the young and selfish are too tangled in Sin to listen to reason. but Im not going to preach anymore since thers alot of people who do welcome the Word and arent too far gone yet. but God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 9:27:24 PM
At 8/5/2015 9:26:22 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/5/2015 9:19:43 PM, Lee001 wrote:: : : : I was on vacation for a whole week! I feel like I have been gone for an eternity.

you were gone?

God Bless.

I dont fool anybody since I speak only what I know. I also have only one account. check and see I dont care but I find it frustrating when the young and selfish are too tangled in Sin to listen to reason. but Im not going to preach anymore since thers alot of people who do welcome the Word and arent too far gone yet. but God Bless.

You're not as smart as you think you are...obviously.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 2:34:33 AM

i left for like a month and a half and honestly feel like i've missed nothing