Total Posts:108|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I need something...

bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 5:58:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 5:49:34 PM, Koopin wrote:
____________________________________________

Anyone who posts above this line is a troll.

IM A TROLL :D lol
~Bagel~
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 5:59:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 5:54:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 5:50:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm bored too. Hey, hey.

TOUCHDOWN PATTIES SUCKA!

I'm not into football, lol. Soccer and hockey are better.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:00:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 5:59:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/26/2010 5:54:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 5:50:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm bored too. Hey, hey.

TOUCHDOWN PATTIES SUCKA!

I'm not into football, lol. Soccer and hockey are better.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE PATRIOTS JUST GOT A ROUGHING THE PASSER! 15 YARDS!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:00:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 5:59:36 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Fvck the Patriots.

NoOoOoOoOoOoOo

I would say the same bout the saint, but they won the superbowl...
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:01:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:00:34 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 5:59:36 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Fvck the Patriots.

Im actually gunna agree wif this person :) lol :) GO STEELERS :)

... Please don't make me throw up.
kfc
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:01:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:00:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 5:59:36 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Fvck the Patriots.

NoOoOoOoOoOoOo

I would say the same bout the saint, but they won the superbowl...

I cheered them on :) lol :) I HATE the Colts lol :) n I live in Indiana Lol :)
~Bagel~
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:02:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:01:32 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

I cheered them on :) lol :) I HATE the Colts lol :) n I live in Indiana Lol :)

same
kfc
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:02:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:01:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:00:34 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 5:59:36 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Fvck the Patriots.

Im actually gunna agree wif this person :) lol :) GO STEELERS :)

... Please don't make me throw up.

STEELERS are money :)
~Bagel~
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:03:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:02:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:01:32 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

I cheered them on :) lol :) I HATE the Colts lol :) n I live in Indiana Lol :)

same

Atleast we agree with that lol :)
~Bagel~
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:04:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:02:42 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

STEELERS are money :)

Most of the Steelers money went to court costs trying to keep Ben out of jail for sexual abuse. ;)
kfc
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:04:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:04:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:02:42 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

STEELERS are money :)

Most of the Steelers money went to court costs trying to keep Ben out of jail for sexual abuse. ;)

shhhh we wont talk about that lol :)
~Bagel~
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:06:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:04:51 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:04:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:02:42 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

STEELERS are money :)

Most of the Steelers money went to court costs trying to keep Ben out of jail for sexual abuse. ;)

shhhh we wont talk about that lol :)

Mhmmmmm....
kfc
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:08:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:06:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:04:51 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:04:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:02:42 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

STEELERS are money :)

Most of the Steelers money went to court costs trying to keep Ben out of jail for sexual abuse. ;)

shhhh we wont talk about that lol :)

Mhmmmmm....

Not fair I call a redo lol :) YAY PATRIOTS lol :) jkjk :)
~Bagel~
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:09:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:08:38 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:06:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:04:51 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:04:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:02:42 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

STEELERS are money :)

Most of the Steelers money went to court costs trying to keep Ben out of jail for sexual abuse. ;)

shhhh we wont talk about that lol :)

Mhmmmmm....

Not fair I call a redo lol :) YAY PATRIOTS lol :) jkjk :)

Stop saying "lol" ":)" "Jk" or DDO will tear you apart.
kfc
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:13:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:09:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:08:38 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
Not fair I call a redo lol :) YAY PATRIOTS lol :) jkjk :)

Stop saying "lol" ":)" "Jk" or DDO will tear you apart.

You know, it would have been a lot funnier if she found out on her own.
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:16:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:13:23 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:09:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:08:38 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
Not fair I call a redo lol :) YAY PATRIOTS lol :) jkjk :)

Stop saying "lol" ":)" "Jk" or DDO will tear you apart.

You know, it would have been a lot funnier if she found out on her own.

how rude....
~Bagel~
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:19:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:13:23 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:09:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:08:38 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
Not fair I call a redo lol :) YAY PATRIOTS lol :) jkjk :)

Stop saying "lol" ":)" "Jk" or DDO will tear you apart.

You know, it would have been a lot funnier if she found out on her own.

Yeah, but Panda has been having trouble with his blood pressure lately...
kfc
bagelgirl7952294
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:21:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:19:21 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:13:23 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:09:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:08:38 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:
Not fair I call a redo lol :) YAY PATRIOTS lol :) jkjk :)

Stop saying "lol" ":)" "Jk" or DDO will tear you apart.

You know, it would have been a lot funnier if she found out on her own.

Yeah, but Panda has been having trouble with his blood pressure lately...

ahhhhhhhh...
~Bagel~
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:23:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:21:20 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

ahhhhhhhh...

Also, I would almost be willing to bet you will be gone in two weeks. Most girls on here leave... unless they are gay (literally gay)
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:24:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:23:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:21:20 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

ahhhhhhhh...


Also, I would almost be willing to bet you will be gone in two weeks. Most girls on here leave... unless they are gay (literally gay)

That's true actually. I'm like the only straight girl who has stuck around, lol.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 6:25:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/26/2010 6:24:34 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:23:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/26/2010 6:21:20 PM, bagelgirl7952294 wrote:

ahhhhhhhh...


Also, I would almost be willing to bet you will be gone in two weeks. Most girls on here leave... unless they are gay (literally gay)

That's true actually. I'm like the only straight girl who has stuck around, lol.

You don't count, cause you are a Muslim.
kfc