Jump to topic:

Sockpuppetry

kp98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 6:09:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I often find it hard to work up the enthusiasm to post under one identity so I have no idea why anyone would want to indulge in so-called sock-puppetry.

At anyone time most boards probably have - I'd guess - about a dozen really active members - out of a world population of 7 billion. More people would read your stuff if you wrote a letter to the local newspaper. So why sockpuppetry?
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 3:43:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2015 6:09:19 PM, kp98 wrote:
I often find it hard to work up the enthusiasm to post under one identity so I have no idea why anyone would want to indulge in so-called sock-puppetry.

At anyone time most boards probably have - I'd guess - about a dozen really active members - out of a world population of 7 billion. More people would read your stuff if you wrote a letter to the local newspaper. So why sockpuppetry?

Because Sock Puppets make one's hands smell like feet so they need to be changed often
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers