Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Americans Are Not the Worst Tourists

imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:45:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/6/2015 3:59:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Read. Laugh. Be Amazed.

https://www.yahoo.com...

'Tourists won"t stop getting naked at Cambodia's sacred Angkor Wat temple.'

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY ON DDO
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:49:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/6/2015 5:45:52 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/6/2015 3:59:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Read. Laugh. Be Amazed.

https://www.yahoo.com...

'Tourists won"t stop getting naked at Cambodia's sacred Angkor Wat temple.'

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY ON DDO

IKR! It's priceless, roflmao...
I'm a Bish.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 1:28:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/6/2015 3:59:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Read. Laugh. Be Amazed.

https://www.yahoo.com...

Either way, though, the majority of American tourists shouldn't be looked down upon for the actions of a few. That's just kind of unfair.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 1:56:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Americans are like the best tourists. We have enough respect that if we spend a week vacationing somewhere, we'll take like 6 months to learn the language, but these Mexicans, British or Asians don't even bother to study the language at all before deciding to come over and vacation in America for the rest of their lives.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 8:51:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/6/2015 1:56:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
these Mexicans, British or Asians don't even bother to study the language at all before deciding to come over and vacation in America for the rest of their lives.

You realize that you just said that the British don't bother to study English...
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 9:11:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/6/2015 8:51:39 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/6/2015 1:56:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
these Mexicans, British or Asians don't even bother to study the language at all before deciding to come over and vacation in America for the rest of their lives.

You realize that you just said that the British don't bother to study English...

I assumed if they did, they'd do it properly.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 1:07:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/6/2015 9:11:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/6/2015 8:51:39 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/6/2015 1:56:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
these Mexicans, British or Asians don't even bother to study the language at all before deciding to come over and vacation in America for the rest of their lives.

You realize that you just said that the British don't bother to study English...

I assumed if they did, they'd do it properly.

English is meant to be spoken with an English accent.
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 1:45:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2015 1:07:47 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/6/2015 9:11:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/6/2015 8:51:39 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/6/2015 1:56:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
these Mexicans, British or Asians don't even bother to study the language at all before deciding to come over and vacation in America for the rest of their lives.

You realize that you just said that the British don't bother to study English...

I assumed if they did, they'd do it properly.

English is meant to be spoken with an English accent.

Hmmmm, I never looked at it that way before.