Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Mafia 3: Day Phase 4

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 1:52:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
== Active Players ==

01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Korashk
04. Lovelife
05. mongoose
06. sac8
07. Koopin
08. badger
09. oceanix

= Deceased ==

Nags: You are ENTOURAGE, the Mason Recruiter.

InsertNameHere: You are THE WEST WING, the Recruiter.

Vi and Puck: You are BROTHERHOOD, the Politician / Mafia Traitor.

Badger: You are JERSHEY SHORE. There is absolutely nothing useful about your show whatsoever. Your "characters" are a waste of life. You're simply guilty. You win with the mafia.

Wjmelements: You are WIFE SWAP. If the mafia targets you for a night kill, you will survive and swap your allegiance in the process. You will then be recruited to the mafia. Until then, you win with the town (( Recruited to Mafia on Night Phase 2 )).

Tvellalott: You are HUMAN TARGET. Your show's protagonist is a Bodyguard and security expert hired to protect his clients. As such, you will be able to submit the name of one player each night and protect them from any night kills (except yourself). You will not die in their place. However, like your show's protagonist, you do have an ability that allows you to put yourself on the line to find out the truth behind the mission. On any given night, if your protection is successful I will inform you of your save. I will give you the opportunity to learn the name of the player whom you protected your client from. If I tell you the name of the person who tried to kill your client, you will be able to leave behind a note in the day phase informing your team of this information. However, it will cost you your life. You can always opt not to learn the name of the assailant and continue playing the game. You win with the town.

== Notices ==

* You will need 5 votes to carry out a lynch.

* The day phase will end on Monday, August 30 at 4 pm CST.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 1:54:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 1:52:00 PM, theLwerd wrote:
== Active Players ==

01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Korashk
04. Lovelife
05. mongoose
06. sac8
07. Koopin
08. oceanix

EDIT!!!


Badger is dead.
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 1:56:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 1:54:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/29/2010 1:52:00 PM, theLwerd wrote:
== Active Players ==

01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Korashk
04. Lovelife
05. mongoose
06. sac8
07. Koopin
08. oceanix


EDIT!!!


Badger is dead sexy.

fix'd.
signature
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:15:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
JBlake - Forensic Files (?) - Forensic Investigator (Confirmed)
Alex - United States of Tara - ???
Korashk - America's Most Wanted - Tracker
Lovelife - Moment of Truh - Lie Detector (Confirmed)
mongoose - Mentalist - Char and Alliance investigation
sac8 - America's Next Top Model - Beloved Princess (Confirmed)
Koopin - ??? - ???
oceanix - ??? - Miller (Confirmed)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:21:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think it's time for everybody to claim roles and characters.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:24:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Korashk
05. mongoose
07. Koopin

Out of the remaining townies, the mafia will not go for me, lovelife, or oceanix until they have to do. The mafia will lose a night phase if they kill me, lovelife has lost her powers, and oceanix does not have powers.

One of the five will be lynched today, and another will be killed during the night. We need to hit a mafioso today.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:26:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There could be two mafioso of the remaining five.

I presume that there will be one mafioso of the big three (JBlake, mongoose, and Korashk), and one out of Alex and Koopin.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:26:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:24:25 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Korashk
05. mongoose
07. Koopin

Out of the remaining townies, the mafia will not go for me, lovelife, or oceanix until they have to do. The mafia will lose a night phase if they kill me, lovelife has lost her powers, and oceanix does not have powers.

One of the five will be lynched today, and another will be killed during the night. We need to hit a mafioso today.

No we don't, there are three of them dead. There are only AT MOST two left, there is probably only one left.

alex and koopin neeed to claim because the math doesn't add up.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:28:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:26:58 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:24:25 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Korashk
05. mongoose
07. Koopin

Out of the remaining townies, the mafia will not go for me, lovelife, or oceanix until they have to do. The mafia will lose a night phase if they kill me, lovelife has lost her powers, and oceanix does not have powers.

One of the five will be lynched today, and another will be killed during the night. We need to hit a mafioso today.

No we don't, there are three of them dead. There are only AT MOST two left, there is probably only one left.

alex and koopin neeed to claim because the math doesn't add up.

Wjm was townie until he was targeted. He wasn't official.

I assume that there are probably two mafioso left.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:32:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Notice how badger didn't try too hard to defend himself yesterday.

He could have simply stated that he was Jersey Shore, a vanilla townie.

Nonetheless, this could be a ploy to make JBlake seem like a confirmed townie.

Vote JBlake
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:35:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
We should claim. I'm a Jack of all trades type except i only get one option a night which she tells me during that night. The first night i got doctor which i protected lovelife (if theres a watcher and they were on her they can confirm this) the second night i got roleblocker and i blocked wjm, last night i got vigilante which i used to kill wjm.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:37:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:35:03 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
We should claim. I'm a Jack of all trades type except i only get one option a night which she tells me during that night. The first night i got doctor which i protected lovelife (if theres a watcher and they were on her they can confirm this) the second night i got roleblocker and i blocked wjm, last night i got vigilante which i used to kill wjm.

I can confidently say we don't have a watcher, and can confirm that he visited lovelife NP1.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:39:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:37:11 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:35:03 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
We should claim. I'm a Jack of all trades type except i only get one option a night which she tells me during that night. The first night i got doctor which i protected lovelife (if theres a watcher and they were on her they can confirm this) the second night i got roleblocker and i blocked wjm, last night i got vigilante which i used to kill wjm.

I can confidently say we don't have a watcher, and can confirm that he visited lovelife NP1.

Did you track me that night?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:47:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:39:15 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:37:11 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:35:03 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
We should claim. I'm a Jack of all trades type except i only get one option a night which she tells me during that night. The first night i got doctor which i protected lovelife (if theres a watcher and they were on her they can confirm this) the second night i got roleblocker and i blocked wjm, last night i got vigilante which i used to kill wjm.

I can confidently say we don't have a watcher, and can confirm that he visited lovelife NP1.

Did you track me that night?

Yes, remember last phase when I quoted a post by you and said:

"Do you want me to out the watcher?"

I was trying to communicate to you that I thought you were the watcher.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:48:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Koopin and JBlake seem suspicious to me, but I'm not sure why.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:49:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:32:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:


Vote JBlake

Vote JBlake
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:51:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well we may not have a cop or a doctor. Only one person has yet to claim so we can't have both unless someone is lying. Heck, we may not even have either.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:52:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:49:32 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:32:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:


Vote JBlake

Vote JBlake

Koopin and Jblake seem suspicious to you, probably because they are the only nonconfirmed left. I'm still reasoning why i want to choose one over the other though.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:54:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:52:11 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:49:32 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:32:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:


Vote JBlake

Vote JBlake

Koopin and Jblake seem suspicious to you, probably because they are the only nonconfirmed left. I'm still reasoning why i want to choose one over the other though.

JBlake did get badger lynched, which is a lot of points in his favor.

My list in order of suspicion:
Koopin
mongoose
JBlake

With Koopin and mongoose nearly tied and JBlake in a distant third.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:54:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
It is kind of stupid to lynch me at this point... I can bring in a member of the mafia, which would make it easier for us to win. So you view me as suspicious because I was CCed and we took out a mafioso?
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:57:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:54:47 PM, JBlake wrote:
It is kind of stupid to lynch me at this point...

That it is, so I'm going to

Vote koopin
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:58:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:57:05 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:54:47 PM, JBlake wrote:
It is kind of stupid to lynch me at this point...

That it is, so I'm going to

Vote koopin

I'm gonna go with that as well, he hasn't even played. VOTE TO LYNCH KOOPIN
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 2:58:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 2:52:11 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:49:32 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/29/2010 2:32:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:


Vote JBlake

Vote JBlake

Koopin and Jblake seem suspicious to you, probably because they are the only nonconfirmed left. I'm still reasoning why i want to choose one over the other though.

I thought more of Koopin but J already had a vote so might as well.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 3:02:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I disagree with myself. UNVOTE koopin hasn't even claimed, i never lynch someone without them at least claiming. He needs to as soon as he comes online, though.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 3:04:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
01. JBlake
02. Alex - town
03. Korashk - town
04. Lovelife - town
05. mongoose
06. sac8 - town
07. Koopin
08. oceanix - town

That would be cool if this was true so far. I'm not saying it's not, but we're going off of assumptions here.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 3:04:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/29/2010 3:02:27 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I disagree with myself. UNVOTE koopin hasn't even claimed, i never lynch someone without them at least claiming. He needs to as soon as he comes online, though.

I'm not even sure we should lynch him, it's a pressure vote.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown