Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Tell us why you are smarter than Donald Trump

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 7:08:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

I'm not worth billions of dollars, unlike that failure Trump.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 7:19:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Roflmao...

You know what's funny? Donald Trump, a horrifically stupid, overrated moron, is more popular in his country than a Bosnian-Serb politician with an IQ of 240 is in Serbia; someone who has written a plethora of extremely long books, humiliated the Hague Tribunal which has top-quality judges, explains everything in the most coherent fashion, etc. It really shows how huge of a gap there is between the retarded mentality in America and mentality elsewhere. :D
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 7:43:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 7:19:22 AM, Mirza wrote:
Roflmao...

You know what's funny? Donald Trump, a horrifically stupid, overrated moron, is more popular in his country than a Bosnian-Serb politician with an IQ of 240 is in Serbia; someone who has written a plethora of extremely long books, humiliated the Hague Tribunal which has top-quality judges, explains everything in the most coherent fashion, etc. It really shows how huge of a gap there is between the retarded mentality in America and mentality elsewhere. :D

Who the f*ck has a 240 IQ?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 7:50:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 7:43:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Who the f*ck has a 240 IQ?
Vojislav Seselj: https://en.wikipedia.org... Born in my country's capital. He said in court some specialists measured it to be 240 (that was probably in the 1980's), and he definitely is the most intelligent person I've heard of.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 8:09:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 7:50:57 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/11/2015 7:43:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Who the f*ck has a 240 IQ?
Vojislav Seselj: https://en.wikipedia.org... Born in my country's capital. He said in court some specialists measured it to be 240 (that was probably in the 1980's), and he definitely is the most intelligent person I've heard of.

Read up on him, impressive. Still, Nikola Tesla did better.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 8:12:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 8:09:09 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Read up on him, impressive. Still, Nikola Tesla did better.
Tesla put his effort into innovations; Seselj puts his effort into promoting his ideology of Serb nationalism, and the establishment of a Greater Serbia (he believes Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and most of Croatia is Serb territory, and that all these people [including me and my people] but a small part of Northern Croats are actually Serbs). For the record, while both are Serbs, Tesla's homeland was Croatia, Seselj's is Bosnia. Although he calls both Serbian lands. :)
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 9:53:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 8:12:20 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/11/2015 8:09:09 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Read up on him, impressive. Still, Nikola Tesla did better.
Tesla put his effort into innovations; Seselj puts his effort into promoting his ideology of Serb nationalism, and the establishment of a Greater Serbia.

Smarter than Tito?
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 9:57:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I dont know Trump personnally but we know for a FACT that he is smarter than a average blonde:
imabench
Posts: 21,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 12:34:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Im not crazy enough to think that making MEXICO build the border wall is somehow a good idea, so there's that
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 5:28:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

I'm Smarter than Donald Trump because I'm not him.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
sadolite
Posts: 9,584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:01:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 9:59:21 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/11/2015 9:43:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
Not to many intelligent responses so far
Didn't you read where I said 'roflmao'?

Ya real intellegent
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:03:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

I'm not. Trump is god.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 9,584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:04:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 10:01:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/11/2015 9:59:21 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/11/2015 9:43:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
Not to many intelligent responses so far
Didn't you read where I said 'roflmao'?

Ya real intellegent

The gold standard of all human intellect
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:10:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 10:04:46 PM, sadolite wrote:
The gold standard of all human intellect
Never thought of myself that way, but I will now. Thank you. :)
sadolite
Posts: 9,584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:11:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 10:10:13 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/11/2015 10:04:46 PM, sadolite wrote:
The gold standard of all human intellect
Never thought of myself that way, but I will now. Thank you. :)

Yep that I have no doubt about.
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 11:45:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not. Im not a self made billionaire. I doubt many self made billionaires have anything less than an IQ of 200
sadolite
Posts: 9,584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 9:07:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2015 11:45:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'm not. Im not a self made billionaire. I doubt many self made billionaires have anything less than an IQ of 200

Bump
fromantle
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 10:21:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

Not sure of Mr Trumps IQ but mine is about 105 which is slightly above average.
So there is about a 50:50 chance I'm cleverer or not so clever as him. Smartness is something undefinable and I expect there are thousands of opinions as to its constitution.
sadolite
Posts: 9,584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 9:32:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2015 10:21:40 AM, fromantle wrote:
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

Not sure of Mr Trumps IQ but mine is about 105 which is slightly above average.
So there is about a 50:50 chance I'm cleverer or not so clever as him. Smartness is something undefinable and I expect there are thousands of opinions as to its constitution.

Estimating Donald Trumps IQ

Homeless people: Average IQ 76

Four figure income earners: Average IQ 86

Five figure income earners: Average IQ 96

Self-made millionaires: Average IQ 106

Self-made decamillionaires: Average IQ 116

Self-made centimillionaires: Average IQ 126

Self-made billionares: Average IQ 136

Self-made decabillionaires: Average IQ 146
fromantle
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 11:07:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2015 9:32:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/15/2015 10:21:40 AM, fromantle wrote:
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

Not sure of Mr Trumps IQ but mine is about 105 which is slightly above average.
So there is about a 50:50 chance I'm cleverer or not so clever as him. Smartness is something undefinable and I expect there are thousands of opinions as to its constitution.

Estimating Donald Trumps IQ

If you consult Mensa the organisation you can join only if your IQ exceeds 140 you will find many very high IQ's are not rich some rather ordinary citizens.
How weathy you are will depend on how you apply yourself and what your aims in life may be. Read the parable of the talents. Many of the worlds great thinkers past and present had very high IQs some died in poverty. You must not judge a person by their wealth ; where would Jesus Christ stand by such an estimation.
'By their fruits shall ye know them' Read the widows mite.

Homeless people: Average IQ 76

Four figure income earners: Average IQ 86

Five figure income earners: Average IQ 96

Self-made millionaires: Average IQ 106

Self-made decamillionaires: Average IQ 116

Self-made centimillionaires: Average IQ 126

Self-made billionares: Average IQ 136

Self-made decabillionaires: Average IQ 146
sadolite
Posts: 9,584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 4:09:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2015 11:07:13 AM, fromantle wrote:
At 8/15/2015 9:32:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/15/2015 10:21:40 AM, fromantle wrote:
At 8/11/2015 12:08:35 AM, sadolite wrote:
Like the OP says .

Not sure of Mr Trumps IQ but mine is about 105 which is slightly above average.
So there is about a 50:50 chance I'm cleverer or not so clever as him. Smartness is something undefinable and I expect there are thousands of opinions as to its constitution.

Estimating Donald Trumps IQ

If you consult Mensa the organisation you can join only if your IQ exceeds 140 you will find many very high IQ's are not rich some rather ordinary citizens.
How weathy you are will depend on how you apply yourself and what your aims in life may be. Read the parable of the talents. Many of the worlds great thinkers past and present had very high IQs some died in poverty. You must not judge a person by their wealth ; where would Jesus Christ stand by such an estimation.
'By their fruits shall ye know them' Read the widows mite.

Homeless people: Average IQ 76

Four figure income earners: Average IQ 86

Five figure income earners: Average IQ 96

Self-made millionaires: Average IQ 106

Self-made decamillionaires: Average IQ 116

Self-made centimillionaires: Average IQ 126

Self-made billionares: Average IQ 136

Self-made decabillionaires: Average IQ 146

Never said it was the gold standard of determining IQ. But with that said, these are averages for wealth accumulation. And in my opinion very accurate. And I'll bet Trumps IQ falls with in the range of billionaire to decabillionaire. Dumb shts don't make billions on their own no matter how hard they apply themselves.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 4:54:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I thought Trump inherited most of his money, has gone bankrupt 4 times, and owns a bunch of failing business franchises....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 5:33:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not smarter than Trump for sure. Anyone who claims they are should probably not be taken too seriously.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...