== Active Players ==

01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Lovelife
04. mongoose
05. sac8
06. oceanix

= Deceased ==

Nags: You are ENTOURAGE, the Mason Recruiter.
InsertNameHere: You are THE WEST WING, the Recruiter.
Vi and Puck: You are BROTHERHOOD, the Politician / Mafia Traitor.
Badger: You are JERSHEY SHORE, the Vanilla Mafia.
Wjmelements: You are WIFE SWAP (recruited to mafia).
Tvellalott: You are HUMAN TARGET, the Bodyguard.

Koopin (Leafrod): You are CATHOUSE. Your show is about the Moonlite Bunny Ranch: a legal Nevada brothel. You are obviously the Prostitute and as such you can role block one player from utilizing their night action every night phase. You win with the mafia.

Korashk: You are AMERICA'S MOST WANTED. The purpose of your show is to Track the most wanted criminals around the country. As such, each night phase you will get to send out a search party to track one player of your choice and see who if anyone they visited during the night. You win with the town.

== Notices ==

* You will need 4 votes to carry out a lynch.

* The day phase will end on Tuesday, August 31 at 4 pm CST.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:10:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'll assume that there is one mafioso left.

If we lynch a townie today and the mafia kills a townie tonight, there will be one mafioso and three townies.

Essentially, at this point, the mafioso member is going to kill oceanix or lovelife. It would be stupid to kill me considering that the mafioso would lose a night phase. The mafioso would go for either oceanix or lovelife because if he did not kill one of them, it would be easy for us to tell who is the mafioso.

For example, I believe alex, lovelife, oceanix, and myself to be townies.

This leaves JBlake and mongoose in question. If one of these two is killed during the night, we will know who the mafioso is. Thus, the mafioso tonight will probably kill lovelife or oceanix if he does not get lynched today.

We may as well lynch either JBlake or mongoose.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:22:53 PM
01. JBlake
02. Alex
03. Lovelife - TOWNIE
04. mongoose
05. sac8 - TOWNIE
06. oceanix - TOWNIE

Let's assume that JBlake gets lynched today.

Five players left, one mafioso.

Let's assume that lovelife dies during the night.

Four players left, one mafioso.

Next day phase, we know that oceanix and I are townie. We can nab the person remaining besides alex.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:28:46 PM
VTL JBLAKE

When they realized that we were lynching badger for having a previous show, the mafia may have decided to use the incident to boost themselves.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:30:02 PM
If we're going by the assumption that there is one mafia left, Alex is more or less confirmed (unless he is gf) because I found him innocent, and if he was mafia, I wouldn't be and thus wouldn't be lying (about that).
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:42:21 PM
I got cop last night and found mongoose innocent as well. I don't think any investigations are useful at all though since i'm sure the remaining mafia is the GF.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 4:02:41 PM
VOTE TO LYNCH JBLAKE we should have this.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 6:50:44 PM
That's funny, because I investigated the body of tvellalot and mongoose visited it. You guys just gave them one extra day phase to live...

Good job...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 6:52:26 PM
On the off chance that theLwerd allows one of you to change votes to end this game today:

Vote to Lynch mongoose.

You guys are ridiculous for letting mongoose, the last mafioso, to influence your vote.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 7:28:24 PM
6 players. 5 town 1 mafia. We mislynch today

4 town 1 mafia.

We have it won either way.
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 8:18:00 PM
To be honest I think Mongoose is mafia. At any rate, it doesn't matter. Lynch Mongoose tomorrow if JBlake's real. VTL MONGOOSE
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 8:18:19 PM
At 8/30/2010 8:18:00 PM, oceanix wrote:
To be honest I think Mongoose is mafia. At any rate, it doesn't matter. Lynch Mongoose tomorrow if JBlake's real. UNVOTE VTL JBLAKE

Fixed.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 8:28:00 PM
At 8/30/2010 7:28:24 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
6 players. 5 town 1 mafia. We mislynch today

4 town 1 mafia.

We have it won either way.

Assuming that mongoose is the last mafia... If there are two left then we may have an issue.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 8:31:10 PM
UNVOTE AND VOTE TO LYNCH MONGOOSE if lwerd allows such.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:04:18 PM
Don't you see what JBlake is doing? He is the mafioso, and in a desparate attempt to not be lynched, he tries to get me lynched. I assure you, lynch him.

His claim has no weight. He claimed it after it was already clear badger had copied a role from a previous game and was about to be lynched. JBlake saw that no townie claimed the same role, so it wasn't there. He decided to counterclaim it to seem like a townie for counterclaiming a mafioso, even though he was getting lynched regardless. Trading badger for a "confirmed" is a good deal.

On the other hand, I had confirmed wjm (it is regrettable that he had the role that he did, I wouldn't have known that even if I was mafia), confirmed oceanix's show (too bad lovelife did at the same time), confirmed alex's innocence (guarenteed absent godfather), and I did investigate Korashk, but he died. I know all that I have done is very curcumstantial, but how could there NOT be a cop in this game, hm? I AM THE COP. You don't lynch the cop. The cop is an important townie role. Is forensic scientist a common townie role? NO. Additionally, if we grant that he is telling the truth, he NEVER GETS TO USE HIS ROLE AGAIN. By then it would be to late. I would get to use my role (doubt it would be worth much, given that there's a gf out there probably).

Anyways, I am 100% sure JBlake is mafioso. What incentive would he have NOT to do what he just did, hm?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:05:42 PM
At 8/30/2010 9:04:18 PM, mongoose wrote:
Don't you see what JBlake is doing? He is the mafioso, and in a desparate attempt to not be lynched, he tries to get me lynched. I assure you, lynch him.

His claim has no weight. He claimed it after it was already clear badger had copied a role from a previous game and was about to be lynched. JBlake saw that no townie claimed the same role, so it wasn't there. He decided to counterclaim it to seem like a townie for counterclaiming a mafioso, even though he was getting lynched regardless. Trading badger for a "confirmed" is a good deal.

On the other hand, I had confirmed wjm (it is regrettable that he had the role that he did, I wouldn't have known that even if I was mafia), confirmed oceanix's show (too bad lovelife did at the same time), confirmed alex's innocence (guarenteed absent godfather), and I did investigate Korashk, but he died. I know all that I have done is very curcumstantial, but how could there NOT be a cop in this game, hm? I AM THE COP. You don't lynch the cop. The cop is an important townie role. Is forensic scientist a common townie role? NO. Additionally, if we grant that he is telling the truth, he NEVER GETS TO USE HIS ROLE AGAIN. By then it would be to late. I would get to use my role (doubt it would be worth much, given that there's a gf out there probably).

Anyways, I am 100% sure JBlake is mafioso. What incentive would he have NOT to do what he just did, hm?

He forgot to log out, and I didn't see any messages. Blarg.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:05:51 PM
Gee, didn't know mongeese was in this game :P
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:06:08 PM
At 8/30/2010 9:04:18 PM, mongeese wrote:

Goose/geese active login fail.
/not interfering/
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:08:36 PM
At 8/30/2010 9:06:33 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Beat me by 9 seconds.

I CLAIM VICTORY

...except I really failed.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:29:38 PM
Six people left.

Four are townies.

Two are questionable.

If we lynch one of these questionable people, and he turns up innocent, then there are still four townies and one mafioso left. The mafioso will kill one townie during the night, and there will be only one mafioso with three townies left. The townies will know who the mafioso is.

It does not matter if we lynch JBlake or mongoose at this point.

The town has won, at least the town should win presently.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 10:55:59 PM
At 8/30/2010 9:29:38 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Six people left.

Four are townies.

Two are questionable.

If we lynch one of these questionable people, and he turns up innocent, then there are still four townies and one mafioso left. The mafioso will kill one townie during the night, and there will be only one mafioso with three townies left. The townies will know who the mafioso is.

It does not matter if we lynch JBlake or mongoose at this point.

The town has won, at least the town should win presently.

Again, that is assuming that there are not two mafioso left. I agree that it is quite likely that mongoose is the last one, but it is still possible that there is another one.

Look at his response to my investigation. It was weak. Not only was it weak, but he tried to claim as evidence in his favor that he "confirmed" WJM, who was MAFIA. Obviously he tried to get WJM "confirmed" and it failed (thanks entirely to Alex).

I find it even more unfortunate that the only reason I was the one targeted instead of mongoose was because I was not around for the start of the phase and mongoose led the momentum against me. I came slightly too late, but I even provided PROOF that he was guilty (through my investigation).

If it turns out there is no other mafia and the game continues to tomorrow, kill him obviously. If that is the case then I don't care about being killed today, since we win anyway. But just in case there is another mafia player left, it would be better to kill mongoose today instead since he is now CONFIRMED mafia. We just need two people to switch their vote and we win it today for sure, instead of just probably win it tomorrow.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 11:02:45 PM
At 8/30/2010 10:59:31 PM, JBlake wrote:
VOTE COUNT

JBlake: (lovelife, mongoose, SAC8) 3/4 votes

mongoose: (JBlake, Alex) 2/4 votes

Oceanx also voted mongoose, we only need 1 more.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 11:10:14 PM
Unvote VTL mongoose

At 8/30/2010 11:02:45 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/30/2010 10:59:31 PM, JBlake wrote:
VOTE COUNT

JBlake: (lovelife, mongoose, SAC8) 3/4 votes

mongoose: (JBlake, Alex, oceanix, lovelife) 4/4 votes