Induct Me Into The Hall Of Fame

provideoman123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 2:44:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello to all,

I am known as provideoman123. I am a master of debate, proven many times by experts such as myself. I have a superior intellect and acute reasoning skills. I am always cordial and respectful to other members of this community. I am currently at a silver medal ranking but hope to increase my rank. The reason why I cannot win debates is because people keep disagreeing with me and attacking my person and my factual opinions. My win percentage should be 100%, if it were not for the trolls who voted my debates negatively against my favor.

I deserve to be in the Hall of Fame because I have made countless valuable contributions. I am well respected within the community and like to engage in debate with others. And I am ALWAYS cordial and respectful. My debates show deep thinking and insight, and my arguments are compelling and thought-provoking. If I were to be true and honest, I would rank myself to be at the level of the Hall of Fame people.

To everyone reading this, I hope you will support my ambition to become part of the Hall of Fame. If you look at my debates, you will see that I am actually correct in all cases. The dissenting opinions are all just pretenders trying to attack me. Please consider inducting me into the Hall of Fame.

All other cordial and respectful debaters, stand with me in solidarity!

With regards to you,
provideoman123, Master Debater, future member of the Hall of Fame
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 4:55:56 PM
I wouldn't consider you simply because you want it. It's like saying you are cool. You don't decide if you are cool, other people do. If you were worthy of the hall of fame, you would be nominated by other people without asking them to.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 3:22:13 PM
At 8/23/2015 4:55:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
I wouldn't consider you simply because you want it. It's like saying you are cool. You don't decide if you are cool, other people do. If you were worthy of the hall of fame, you would be nominated by other people without asking them to.

I'm pretty sure he is kidding, bro.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 9:34:35 PM
At 8/24/2015 3:22:13 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

I'm pretty sure he is kidding, bro.

Maybe, maybe not. No shortage of narcissism in this world.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 11:09:53 PM
lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 11:15:05 PM

Isn't it most people's goals to be remembered for something note worthy?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:22:05 AM
At 8/24/2015 11:15:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:

No. Most people want to be left the hell alone.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:22:48 AM
At 8/25/2015 1:22:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/24/2015 11:15:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:

No. Most people want to be left the hell alone.

Well true.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 2:13:31 AM
At 8/23/2015 2:44:13 AM, provideoman123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I am known as provideoman123. I am a master of debate, proven many times by experts such as myself. I have a superior intellect and acute reasoning skills. I am always cordial and respectful to other members of this community. I am currently at a silver medal ranking but hope to increase my rank. The reason why I cannot win debates is because people keep disagreeing with me and attacking my person and my factual opinions. My win percentage should be 100%, if it were not for the trolls who voted my debates negatively against my favor.

I deserve to be in the Hall of Fame because I have made countless valuable contributions. I am well respected within the community and like to engage in debate with others. And I am ALWAYS cordial and respectful. My debates show deep thinking and insight, and my arguments are compelling and thought-provoking. If I were to be true and honest, I would rank myself to be at the level of the Hall of Fame people.

To everyone reading this, I hope you will support my ambition to become part of the Hall of Fame. If you look at my debates, you will see that I am actually correct in all cases. The dissenting opinions are all just pretenders trying to attack me. Please consider inducting me into the Hall of Fame.

With regards to you,

My narcissism meter is going off the charts!
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 12:01:42 PM
At 8/25/2015 2:13:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Eter he's a horrible troll, an idiotic narcissist or Izobo10.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:30:52 PM
At 8/26/2015 12:01:42 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Izobo1??
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:33:24 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:30:52 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Izobo1??

Ops. I meant Izbo10.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:35:19 PM
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Izobo10??? What's that?
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:38:25 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:35:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Izobo10??? What's that?

I meant Izbo10. His the first worst troll in DDO and was the first to use the trial system. His avatar is the same as provideoman's.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:38:43 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:33:24 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Izobo1??

Ops. I meant Izbo10

What was Izbo10 banned for?
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:41:06 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:38:43 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/26/2015 1:33:24 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Hello to all,

With regards to you,

Izobo1??

Ops. I meant Izbo10

What was Izbo10 banned for?

Manny things. Though I came like a month after he got kicked so I don't know. I do know he cursed and "educated" people. Ask a DDO veteran like Bench.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:42:41 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:41:06 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Manny things. Though I came like a month after he got kicked so I don't know. I do know he cursed and "educated" people. Ask a DDO veteran like Bench.

Did he ever multi-account like some other trolls after he was banned?
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:45:03 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:42:41 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/26/2015 1:41:06 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Did he ever multi-account like some other trolls after he was banned?

I'm pretty sure he did. Though like I said I don't know much.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week: