Jump to topic:

What is the best, worst, oddest job youve had

robertacollier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 10:18:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Has anyone ever been a male prostitute? How about nanny? I heard bus drivers don't get paid what they used to be paid.

I lived in L.A. a few years ago. I worked for a company where you had to work your way up to be a full-fledged gigolo. I spent my time going out with women anywhere from mid-thirties to 70s. You would go out to dinner. Maybe drinks or dancing. Maybe a show. I did not drink, but it was a good time.

These were divorcees or women in executive positions. Some just thought they were executives, spending all their money. Some were rather fashionable, but some were not. You would even get the occasional banshee but there was nothing you could do after you picked her up.

So you go back to their place or a hotel and you would get this hand job. It was supposed to prime them for the more fully paid gigolo who would go out with them the next night or maybe even a week later. It was funny because it was southern California and these women would use natural lubricant. Things like aloe vera. Some just used spit.

Weird. Only in L.A.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 1:51:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 10:18:11 AM, robertacollier wrote:
Has anyone ever been a male prostitute? How about nanny? I heard bus drivers don't get paid what they used to be paid.

I lived in L.A. a few years ago. I worked for a company where you had to work your way up to be a full-fledged gigolo. I spent my time going out with women anywhere from mid-thirties to 70s. You would go out to dinner. Maybe drinks or dancing. Maybe a show. I did not drink, but it was a good time.

These were divorcees or women in executive positions. Some just thought they were executives, spending all their money. Some were rather fashionable, but some were not. You would even get the occasional banshee but there was nothing you could do after you picked her up.

So you go back to their place or a hotel and you would get this hand job. It was supposed to prime them for the more fully paid gigolo who would go out with them the next night or maybe even a week later. It was funny because it was southern California and these women would use natural lubricant. Things like aloe vera. Some just used spit.

Weird. Only in L.A.

When I was going to college a few years ago I had a job as a process server. subpeoenas, divorces, lawsuits, writs, court orders, that sort of thing. Great money! I could knock down $200 a day; worked like three days a week. But dangerous. I was shot at; chased with machete once; threatened many times. Engaged in physical fights five or six times. But back then I was pretty wild, always had a few drinks in me when I did this job. I got laid out of it a couple times too! A hot 40-something woman whom i served divorce papers to. (for cheating! LOL)
this is the job in which, as I mentioned on another thread, I had to kill a man in self-defense. it was an accident, only meant to knock him down, but I broke his neck. ( had a right to carry permit then and had a 9-mil Walther but never used it.. He cam at me with a kitchen knife and as he lunged I stepped aside, kicked him in the balls, and then grabbed the back of his collar and shoved him over a little three foot high concrete drainage ditch, culvert on the side of his house. his foot caught the lip as he went over and he landed wrong, on his head, and broke his neck. Was DOA at the hospital after I called 911.

I was up for awhile for voluntary manslaughter but the judge threw it out when he got the story of what really happened from two eye witnesses. thank god they saw it!

So yeah...this turned out to be the weirdest and in the end, the worst job I ever had.

My job now, my Life, is Devoted to God. I am going to be a Unity Minister and begin their Ministry School in MO next Fall. THIS will be the BEST Job I ever had, and my last!! Right now serving the Lord is the Best Job, along with co-owning a CrossFit Box.

God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!