Jump to topic:

Hunger Games Version 3.0 Sign Ups

BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 4:25:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I assure you that this game will finish. No doubt in my mind. I have so much time now its not even funny. "Read my lips, no unfinished Hunger Games." - GHW Bush

Anyways, if you don't know how to play, its essentially you, being thrown into an arena, with 11 other people, who want to kill you. Actually, everyone wants to kill everyone else. Its the objective. You will have a "pre-period" to gather attributes for your person and then choose an area. A lot of specifics which will be explained when I send out the "pre-Period" messages. Then once the preliminaries are complete, I throw you all into the arena near the specific point of choosing by you. No one gets thrown into the cornucopia. NO ONE. Then once the game has begun, you must live. You must send me actions as periodically as possible to either keep yourself alive or to kill others. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ARE ACTIVE AS PEOPLE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TRY TO KILL YOU. Duh. I will make a map to give you SOME sort of sense of direction.

Cornucopia: The cornucopia is placed somewhere in the game mapand contains many different objects to help you with your duties. Sometimes they'll contain bows and arrows, swords, medicine etc. However, with my imaginitive mind, you'll never know whats in there.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Ill hope to see everyone happy.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 6:17:42 AM
Lets give it a go.

I'm in!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 8:27:40 AM
At 9/3/2010 7:59:47 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

It'd be better to start after the holiday weekend, but i don't have much going on (except this little hurricane thingy).

1) Tvellaot
2)
3)
4) innomen
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:17:40 PM
Count me in.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2010 1:26:12 PM
At 9/7/2010 12:43:57 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 9/3/2010 10:48:31 PM, Kahvan wrote:
can i be the person who sends my competitor(s)items?

Didn't see that sorry. Hmmm...I was hoping for no sponsors...