Dynasty warriors 6 conclusion

Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 7:12:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mafia wins

LeafRod, you are the skilled warrior Zhou Tai. You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

wjmelements, you are Guan Yu, also known as a god of war.. You are a townie. You are the townie shield. Every night phase you choose one person to protect. If that person is attacked then the first time the person who you shield lives and so do you. The second time you block and someone attacks the person who you are blocking you die. You win with the town.

AlexRae, you are the great warrior Guan Ping. You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

Panda, you are to virtuous Liu Bei. You are a townie. You are the Mason recruiter. Every night you can recruit someone to join you in a special chat. Whoever you choose to recruit will join you the following day phase. You win with the town.

JBlake, you are the loyal Ma Chao. You are a townie. You are the detective. Every night you can choose to investigate someone and either obtain their name or whether they are townie or mafia. You win with the town.

tvellalott, you are the skilled warrior Xiahou Dun. You are mafia. You win with the mafia.

Badger, you are the awesome Xu Zhu. You are mafia. You win with the mafia.

SAC8, you are the feared tiger, you are Sun Jian. You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

mongoose, you are the loyal Dian Wei. You are mafia. You are the mafia shield. You can choose during a day phase to protect someone at night. If that person is attacked then the first time the person who you shield lives and so do you. The second time you block and someone attacks the person who you are blocking you die. You win with the mafia.

ocenix, you are the great Cao Cao. You are mafia. You are the mafia godfather. Every night phase the mafia votes on who to kill. You choose who appears in the storyline as the killer of the person voted on. You win with the mafia.

Zetsubou, you are one of the most feared warriors, and also the most skilled and powerful. For you are Lu Bu. You are a townie. You are the vigilante. Every night phase you choose one person to kill. You are also a lover, your partner is Diao Chan (innomen) if Diao chan is killed you have to choose two people to kill before you die. You win with the town.

koopin/xxdarxx, you are the brilliant Sima Yi. You are mafia. You are the framer. You always come up as innocent and you can (only two times) choose someone else to come up as either mafia or townie if they are investigated. (during night phase)

Korashk, you are the skilled warrior Zhang Fei. You are a townie. You are the Doctor. During the night phase you have the following options, (all only one time). You can kill someone, bring someone back to life, or protect someone from dying. You win with the town.

mongeese, you are Zhang Jiao, the great sage. You are third party. You are the joker. If you get lynched within the first 3 day phases you in. If you are not lynched within that time or are killed some other way, or never die, you lose.

lovelife, you are the skilled warrior Sun Shang Xiang. You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

innomen, you are the beutifull Diao Chan. You are a townie. You are also a lover. Your partner is Lu Bu (Zetsubou). If either of you dies so does the other.

If you would like additional information please let me know.

This is my first time modding so I am unsure as to what I should put here at the end.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 7:15:08 PM
You could organize the list better and put the townies with the townies, mafia with the mafia, etc.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 7:19:23 PM
LeafRod-Townie
wjm-Townie
AlexRae-Townie
Pnda-Townie
JBlake-Townie
SAC8-Townie
Zetsubou-Townie
Korashk-Townie
lovelife-Townie
innomen-Townie

mongeese-3rd party

Tvellalott-Mafia
Badger-Mafia
Mongoose-Mafia
Oceanix-Mafia
Koopin/xxdarxx-Mafia
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 8:00:04 PM
ocenix, you are the great Cao Cao. You are mafia. You are the mafia godfather. Every night phase the mafia votes on who to kill. You choose who appears in the storyline as the killer of the person voted on. You win with the mafia.

Brilliant idea not lynching oceanix, Panda.

Brilliant idea killing the reviver/vig/doctor Zets.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 8:30:38 PM
At 9/3/2010 8:00:04 PM, Korashk wrote:

Inorite? I was shocked that they didn't lynch me.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 8:35:13 PM
At 9/3/2010 8:30:38 PM, oceanix wrote:

We thought that we'd get panda lynched for being such an idiot and supporting oceanix, and we had oceanix buddy up with panda. Why were you guys listening to him?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 8:38:56 PM
"Oh, because Mongoose is extremely tactically aware and decided to buddy up with Alex? Don't be stupid."
- Panda

Yep.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:13:12 PM
At 9/3/2010 8:35:13 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/3/2010 8:30:38 PM, oceanix wrote:

We thought that we'd get panda lynched for being such an idiot and supporting oceanix, and we had oceanix buddy up with panda. Why were you guys listening to him?

I killed Panda the night zets killed me. I'm wondering why that didn't go through.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:17:40 PM
At 9/3/2010 11:13:12 PM, Korashk wrote:
I killed Panda the night zets killed me. I'm wondering why that didn't go through.

Assuming you guys didn't block me. I don't see a reason you would've, though.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 11:29:49 PM
At 9/3/2010 11:17:40 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 9/3/2010 11:13:12 PM, Korashk wrote:

Assuming you guys didn't block me. I don't see a reason you would've, though.

wjm chose to protect him that night
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 5:40:23 AM

You sided with non town members.

I was in masons, I knew SAC8-Panda-innomen were innocent and trusted wjm. You voted against privatly known confirmed, I did what I had to.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 5:43:29 AM

Brilliant idea killing me Korashk.

Regardless, wtf Kahvan, 5 Mafia in a game with 16 players?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 7:44:49 AM
At 9/4/2010 7:34:45 AM, badger wrote:
do the two of you ever shut up? there was nothing wrong with kavan's modding. ye're just a pair of arseholes.

That's because you won :L.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 9:04:07 AM
As it went on i was sure of 4 townies. I knew Zets to begin with, then i knew Panda was because Zets made an easy reference to read, then blake had confirmed a couple i knew along with myself, so i got it that Blake was town. I was also fairly certain of who was most suspicious and got a little impatient for a decision to lynch to be made. - Getting better at it.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 10:09:24 AM
At 9/4/2010 5:40:23 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

I was in masons, I knew SAC8-Panda-innomen were innocent and trusted wjm. You voted against privatly known confirmed, I did what I had to.

The only player I voted in the phase you killed me was oceanix. A MAFIA member.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 10:10:57 AM
At 9/4/2010 5:43:29 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Brilliant idea killing me Korashk.

If you were something other than a vanilla townie, I was going to revive you.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 10:49:52 AM

What's wrong with that?

At 9/4/2010 5:52:09 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Kahvan, mafia are suppost to be 25%-33% of the game, the game should end in at less than 8 rounds.

5/16 is between 25 and 33 percent.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 10:55:56 AM
At 9/4/2010 10:49:52 AM, Korashk wrote:

What's wrong with that?

At 9/4/2010 5:52:09 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Kahvan, mafia are suppost to be 25%-33% of the game, the game should end in at less than 8 rounds.

5/16 is between 25 and 33 percent.

5:11 ratio, which is almost 1:2
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 11:14:23 AM
At 9/4/2010 10:55:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Still not seeing the problem. 1:2 is the unofficial max for Mafia:Town ratio.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 2:34:38 PM
mechanically the modding was fine, however i got the impression that kahvan is a sloppy dbag from his complete lack of effort into making anything look readable. is common courtesy as a mod not to suck at presenting information in a way that doesn't make people throw up. do better at that next time.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 3:22:54 PM
At 9/4/2010 10:09:24 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 9/4/2010 5:40:23 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

The only player I voted in the phase you killed me was oceanix A MAFIA member.

Lol, we killed mongoose A MAFIA member that DP. You sided with mongoose and badger, both mafia.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 3:27:13 PM
At 9/4/2010 11:14:23 AM, Korashk wrote:

Are you really that stupid? If the mafia killed one non mafia and if the vigilante or town kill an non mafia, mafia win NP1. Mafia win easy.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 3:33:06 PM
At 9/4/2010 3:27:15 PM, badger wrote:
how did the mongoose end up getting lynched that dp?

Me and Panda had some long pms. Our suspect list was quite accurate too. I targeted you last NP.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 3:36:20 PM
At 9/4/2010 3:33:06 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 9/4/2010 3:27:15 PM, badger wrote:
how did the mongoose end up getting lynched that dp?

Me and Panda had some long pms. Our suspect list was quite accurate too. I targeted you last NP.

we did make it fairly easy for ye to know who the mafia were on the last dp though. we knew we'd won.
signature
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2010 3:36:38 PM
At 9/4/2010 3:27:13 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 9/4/2010 11:14:23 AM, Korashk wrote:

Are you really that stupid? If the mafia killed one non mafia and if the vigilante or town kill an non mafia, mafia win NP1. Mafia win easy.

its not 5 out of 11, its 5 out of 16. 6 townies had to die before the mafia won. and thats assuming no mafia died.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2010 3:51:27 PM
At 8/31/2010 4:41:18 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Plus, 2 of the mafioso were koopin and badger: usual early targets.

That was about the TV mafia games.

And we pwned with both of them.