Jump to topic:

Tejretics AMA

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:41:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Idk if I've done this before, but anyway...ask me anything.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:24:56 PM
At 9/3/2015 11:41:38 AM, tejretics wrote:

Did you Ever Cheat On your Veganism?

What Are our thoughts In Modi and China?

Did you ever visit New dehli or Bumbau?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:30:07 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:24:56 PM, greatkitteh wrote:

First, I'm not a vegan -- I'm a lacto-vegetarian, but I use only organic milk/milk products, since the animals reared in India to make organic milk (the brands I buy) are "cruelty-free" and don't result in slaughter. But I usually remain a vegan, albeit flexible. But I have *never* consumed meat or any product that has been a result of animal abuse in my life.

I'm largely undecided regarding the Modi administration. I detest social conservatism, and want more free trade than protectionism -- but the administration is more progressive than conservative, which I like. I specifically support the uniform civil code plan that the PM wishes to introduce. So I'd say, *for India's standards,* I lean Pro. As for China, what do you mean "what [my] thoughts [on] ... China" are? Please substantiate the latter part of the question.

I presume you mean New Delhi and Mumbai. I have visited New Delhi briefly, when I had to board a flight to Paris (France), but I have not visited Mumbai. My parents frequently go to both places for work, though.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:33:01 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:30:07 PM, tejretics wrote:

First, I'm not a vegan -- I'm a lacto-vegetarian, but I use only organic milk/milk products, since the animals reared in India to make organic milk (the brands I buy) are "cruelty-free" and don't result in slaughter. But I usually remain a vegan, albeit flexible. But I have *never* consumed meat or any product that has been a result of animal abuse in my life.

I'm largely undecided regarding the Modi administration. I detest social conservatism, and want more free trade than protectionism -- but the administration is more progressive than conservative, which I like. I specifically support the uniform civil code plan that the PM wishes to introduce. So I'd say, *for India's standards,* I lean Pro. As for China, what do you mean "what [my] thoughts [on] ... China" are? Please substantiate the latter part of the question.

I am referring to The recent Diplomatic And Land negotiatuons, Economic Aliiances, And Border Skirmishes. Generally, The Geopolitcial Aspect.

I presume you mean New Delhi and Mumbai. I have visited New Delhi briefly, when I had to board a flight to Paris (France), but I have not visited Mumbai. My parents frequently go to both places for work, though.

And While your Online, Do you Consider Russia or America India's Best ally?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:35:07 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:33:01 PM, greatkitteh wrote:

I am referring to The recent Diplomatic And Land negotiatuons, Economic Aliiances, And Border Skirmishes. Generally, The Geopolitcial Aspect.

I'd prefer that India and China not engage in any form of geopolitical warfare, and that all tension should cease. I'm happy about China giving India a massive loan for economic growth, and the economic alliance should continue (perhaps with a free trade policy). I'm strongly for a positive India-China relationship.

"Ally" in what sense?
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:37:54 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:35:07 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 9/3/2015 12:33:01 PM, greatkitteh wrote:

I'd prefer that India and China not engage in any form of geopolitical warfare, and that all tension should cease. I'm happy about China giving India a massive loan for economic growth, and the economic alliance should continue (perhaps with a free trade policy). I'm strongly for a positive India-China relationship.

"Ally" in what sense?

Genrally Supportive To India. Both Politcally and Millitariscally.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:39:06 PM
At 9/3/2015 12:37:54 PM, greatkitteh wrote:

I don't have too much knowledge on the issue to have an informed opinion.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 1:54:33 PM

Are you taking any university-level classes?

What are some of your favorite classes?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:39:18 PM
At 9/3/2015 1:54:33 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

No.

Biology, Physics, Chem-1, Chem-2, History, Civics.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:42:33 PM

What is your opinion on American Conservatives?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:47:42 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:42:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

(1) Do you mean American *conservatives,* or *conservatism* [i.e. the ideology, or the people who profess that ideology]?

(2) Economic or social?
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:48:22 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:47:42 PM, tejretics wrote:

(1) Do you mean American *conservatives,* or *conservatism* [i.e. the ideology, or the people who profess that ideology]?

(2) Economic or social?

American conservatives Economically and Socially.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:51:11 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:48:22 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:47:42 PM, tejretics wrote:

(2) Economic or social?

American conservatives Economically and Socially.

People's ideologies don't determine the *quality of the people.* While I might disagree -- and agree -- with parts of their ideology, that doesn't make them good *people,* or bad people.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:58:50 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:39:18 PM, tejretics wrote:

No.

Oh .-.

Lucky. Your school actually has Physics.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:02:25 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:58:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

No.

Oh .-.

I mean, the physics we do is understanding mass, gravitational force, weight, density, volume, electricity, and such basic stuff . . . no particle physics, etc.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:42:03 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:02:25 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:58:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

No.

Oh .-.

I mean, the physics we do is understanding mass, gravitational force, weight, density, volume, electricity, and such basic stuff . . . no particle physics, etc.

Yeah, I know. But my pathetic school doesn't even have *that.*
Suh dude

Kozu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:30:27 PM

What do you want to be when you grow up. Physically.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 9:52:01 PM
What's the reaction of other people if you're irreligious in India?

Also, what are your thoughts on your country? Do you plan on leaving India, or would you stay there?
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:23:46 AM
Sig change.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:03:02 AM
At 9/3/2015 6:30:27 PM, Kozu wrote:

What do you want to be when you grow up. Physically.

Evolutionary biologist.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:04:36 AM
At 9/3/2015 9:52:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Many people are irreligious in India...they just respect my beliefs, just as they respect anyone's...

Also, what are your thoughts on your country? Do you plan on leaving India, or would you stay there?

I plan on leaving, primarily because no university here has a good PhD course in ethology/evolutionary biology. And what do you mean what my "thoughts on [my] country" are?
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:12:13 AM
Do you Speak any other kangauge then I dian and english?

What colledge Do you Want to go to?

Did you ever exprience Anti-Indian Hate?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 3:23:03 PM
At 9/4/2015 11:12:13 AM, greatkitteh wrote:
Do you Speak any other kangauge then I dian and english?

There's no language called "Indian." I can speak a bit of French.

What colledge Do you Want to go to?

I haven't decided.

Did you ever exprience Anti-Indian Hate?

That depends on how you define "hatred." I've experienced *stereotypes* of Indians on this site -- often negative -- but not "hatred," per se.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 3:43:05 PM

5 topics you are interested in debating OTHER than God or DP?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:33:30 PM
At 9/4/2015 3:43:05 PM, Romanii wrote:

5 topics you are interested in debating OTHER than God or DP?

Mankind is probably the main cause of global warming in current times (Pro)
Justice requires the recognition of animal rights (either side)
The US should ban same-sex marriages (Con)
The USFG should pass the Life at Conception Act (Con)
The US-Mexico border wall should exist (Con)
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:34:36 PM
At 9/4/2015 3:41:51 PM, Epica wrote:
Why are lions, lions? Why aren't they ants?

Humans have this odd tendency to make up sounds with their tongues and throats, and attribute certain objects to them.

What's the hardest opponent you've faced?

Diqiucun_Cunmin
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:08:29 PM
At 9/4/2015 11:04:36 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 9/3/2015 9:52:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Many people are irreligious in India...they just respect my beliefs, just as they respect anyone's...

I plan on leaving, primarily because no university here has a good PhD course in ethology/evolutionary biology. And what do you mean what my "thoughts on [my] country" are?

I mean like what do you think of your country overall? Like do you think India is a good country and that it will rise to become more powerful? Or do you dislike your country in general?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:05:47 PM

What's India like?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:05:57 PM

Favorite color?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~