Jump to topic:

I am the Batman

SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:56:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nobody has disputed. I guess they all believe my claim. Do not worry about the evil doers, there will be justice. The batmobile is at ready.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 3:43:02 PM
There still has been no refute to this point. I am now under the impression that everyone believes I am the batman, which is not a wrong belief.
This forum is very supportive and I look forward to fighting wrong-doers for your benefit.
If any mod sees this, how do I change my name to Batman?
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:19:57 PM
No mod has told ME how to change MY name to Batman, so now I have to use MY own time to search for a way to change MY name, how unfair is that.

On the other note, I just cleared part of the city from Two Face's thugs, I'm currently typing this as one is hanging upside down wondering what I'm doing. After I hit Review, then Post I will be interrogating him, actually he just saw what I posted and is saying I'm not getting anything from him, let me break his fingers real quick.

Good Lord Almighty he screams like a girl, but he's starting to talk. Alright, will talk to ya'll later.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:31:20 PM
Okay, I'll reveal your secret then. http://m.9gag.com...
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:40:32 PM
Finally, someone who understand my pain. Ever since Rachel died... it just hasn't been the same. I have this fury and I can't control my voice...
-starts to cry a little bit-
On another note, I caught the dude who shot a missle at my vehicle. Gordon is on his way now to pick him up. Hope the commissioner comes with a stretcher.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:02:00 PM
At 9/4/2015 11:28:40 PM, Huntress wrote:
Mr. Trump?

Sorry, I hold no political affiliation. That man is a liar.
Evidence: I am the batman, my picture shows me as the batman thus he can not be batman. Plus, I wear masks not hats.. Come on now.