Jump to topic:

Back to College Rant.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 5:13:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why can't I have *ONE* normal decent semester? My first semester, I had a crazy stalker that follwed me around campus (I was assigned to sit next to him in my History of Rock class) Yeah, not a good experience..

2nd semester was ehh. My Biological Anthropology teacher hated me though.

NOW THIS SEMESTER, geez...

So, I was sitting in my Poli-Sci class waiting for it to begin (2nd day of class, and we had JUST got our assigned seating) I was sitting next to an asian dude, not bad. Then I look to my right and hear "Ain't it my lucky day? ;)" Yep...it was the "Ladies man" from my last semester volkeyball class -.- He feels the need to ask me a question every 5 minutes -.- AND he smells like pesticide chemicals...

THEN last week, I was sick, the whole day. But I didn't want to skip my last class, so I forced myself to go (bad choice). I was already sick to my stomach, then my teacher asked students to come up and teach the class 0_0 I did, but after my turn was done, I ran out of the room and threw up outside -.-

THEN, tonight...a homless man chased me with a shopping cart...literally 1 hr ago... 0.o
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:20:54 PM
At 9/9/2015 5:13:56 AM, Lee001 wrote:
Why can't I have *ONE* normal decent semester? My first semester, I had a crazy stalker that follwed me around campus (I was assigned to sit next to him in my History of Rock class) Yeah, not a good experience..

So, I was sitting in my Poli-Sci class waiting for it to begin (2nd day of class, and we had JUST got our assigned seating) I was sitting next to an asian dude, not bad. Then I look to my right and hear "Ain't it my lucky day? ;)" Yep...it was the "Ladies man" from my last semester volkeyball class -.- He feels the need to ask me a question every 5 minutes -.- AND he smells like pesticide chemicals...

THEN last week, I was sick, the whole day. But I didn't want to skip my last class, so I forced myself to go (bad choice). I was already sick to my stomach, then my teacher asked students to come up and teach the class 0_0 I did, but after my turn was done, I ran out of the room and threw up outside -.-

THEN, tonight...a homless man chased me with a shopping cart...literally 1 hr ago... 0.o

You have assigned seating?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 5:24:01 PM
Yea, I am a little surprised by that too. Seat assignments that is. I had a number of class where we choose a seat and the prof asked us to put our names on a chart so he would know who we were, but we choose where to sit.

Just seems odd.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 5:44:11 PM

ermuhgerd

meh

ermuhgerd.

ermuhgerd

Lol. I can picture this clearly in... Oh wait, I mean, ermuhgerd.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 9:11:58 PM
At 9/9/2015 1:20:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Yes, because the class is in the forum hall which seats 200 kids. We sit in alphabetical order by our lastnames, and then a lady comes in to check off o if we are there or non on her role sheet.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 9:13:34 PM
):
I hope things start going better soon!

Something I'm curious about, though: Why did a homeless man chase you with a shopping cart?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 9:41:22 PM
At 9/9/2015 9:11:58 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 9/9/2015 1:20:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Yes, because the class is in the forum hall which seats 200 kids. We sit in alphabetical order by our lastnames, and then a lady comes in to check off o if we are there or non on her role sheet.

Wow, my largest class is 23 people.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~