Jump to topic:

Administration AUAA

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:04:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since it is my midterm point today, I am opening myself up to questions from the community. While I am always available, this is a good opportunity to try to engage DDO as a whole. Hence, this "Ask Us Almost Anything." Please keep questions civil and fairly on-topic. I will close the AUAA in about 4 days or so, so please let us know if you have any questions!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:11:07 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:04:09 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Since it is my midterm point today, I am opening myself up to questions from the community. While I am always available, this is a good opportunity to try to engage DDO as a whole. Hence, this "Ask Us Almost Anything." Please keep questions civil and fairly on-topic. I will close the AUAA in about 4 days or so, so please let us know if you have any questions!

Who's administration? Lol.
I guess its only an AUAA so we can't ask about the DDO elite.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:12:26 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:11:07 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Mine, lol...

You can ask. Doesn't mean I can answer. [Censored by the DDO Elite] has warned us all to say nothing.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:19:06 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:12:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Mine, lol...
Boring. JK. Don't you think the DDO forum would be more fitting for the presidency AMA?

You can ask. Doesn't mean I can answer. [Censored by the DDO Elite] has warned us all to say nothing.
Tell me the secrets so you can be the first president to be assassinated.

Real question.

If you were to rate yourself 1 being the best what number would you rate yourself as?

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:21:31 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:19:06 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Mine, lol...
Boring. JK. Don't you think the DDO forum would be more fitting for the presidency AMA?

I am about to make 2 presidential-related threads in that forum...I don't want to spam it. Better to spread the wealth.

I value my life to highly. The Grand Poobah, High Lord of the DDO Elite, Sir [Censored by the DDO Elite] can be quite scary. He has fire-breathing axolotls.

Real question.

If you were to rate yourself 1 being the best what number would you rate yourself as?

In terms of looks, academics, performances as President...?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:25:43 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:21:31 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 9/14/2015 5:19:06 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Mine, lol...

I am about to make 2 presidential-related threads in that forum...I don't want to spam it. Better to spread the wealth.

No one really goes to the miscellaneous forum.

I value my life to highly. The Grand Poobah, High Lord of the DDO Elite, Sir [Censored by the DDO Elite] can be quite scary. He has fire-breathing axolotls.
So Airmax and Landmin are goons. Interesting.

Real question.

Looks?? I mean overall performance and how much you've changed DDO?

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 5:35:39 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:25:43 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/14/2015 5:21:31 PM, bsh1 wrote:

No one really goes to the miscellaneous forum.

Don't worry. I will advertise it.

So Airmax and Landmin are goons. Interesting.

Never said that. Now, I cannot say anything else...or I may just be burned to a cinder.

Looks?? I mean overall performance and how much you've changed DDO?

Obviously looks...because I am just *that* hot.

In all seriousness, though, my performance on DDO is, IMHO, about a 3, if 1 is the best plausible.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 6:28:06 PM
At 9/14/2015 5:25:43 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

I have now spammed the main forum :P I also have four threads of mine, all with multiple asterisk in the subject heading, on the main page...which is kinda funny...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 8:49:19 PM

Can you launch a Cyber attack on juggle?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 8:58:24 PM
At 9/14/2015 8:49:19 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 8:58:53 PM

Ummm...no...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 8:59:42 PM
At 9/14/2015 8:58:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Ummm...no...

Please?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 9:00:28 PM
At 9/14/2015 8:59:42 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

Ummm...no...

Please?

Sorry...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 9:01:11 PM
At 9/14/2015 9:00:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Ummm...no...

Please?

Sorry...

Fine, but please tell me Juggle is making some effort to fix the site..
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 9:04:36 PM
At 9/14/2015 9:01:11 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/14/2015 9:00:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Ummm...no...

Please?

Sorry...

Fine, but please tell me Juggle is making some effort to fix the site..

Juggle has not been in contact with me, unfortunately.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 11:33:05 PM
Bump
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 11:33:53 PM
Matt, will you take your shirt off for us?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 12:55:40 AM
bsh- What's one important quality you look for in a guy?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 1:01:13 AM

How effective do you think current voting moderation is?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 1:05:05 AM
At 9/14/2015 11:33:53 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I would like to answer on behalf of the administration and say that the "shirtless matt" joke has been tired out one hundred times over, and that it should die. Now. And in case you haven't already picked it up, Zaradi himself doesn't find the joke particularly funny anymore either.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 1:25:09 AM
At 9/15/2015 1:05:05 AM, Romanii wrote:

I would like to answer on behalf of the administration and say that the "shirtless matt" joke has been tired out one hundred times over, and that it should die. Now. And in case you haven't already picked it up, Zaradi himself doesn't find the joke particularly funny anymore either.

To answer on behalf of the administration, you answer on behalf of Bsh. I think you forget that he would want to see it too.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 1:51:18 AM
At 9/15/2015 1:25:09 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

To answer on behalf of the administration, you answer on behalf of Bsh. I think you forget that he would want to see it too.

-_-

Found on thett3's profile from 1 week ago:

"Yeaaah...it's kind of to the point where if I post anything someone just cracks the joke. Kinda sucks...I was fine with it being just a hangout thing that where it's a few laughs 'hahaha very funny' and then back to normal conversation, but now it's just kinda...lame." -- Zaradi
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 1:52:23 AM
At 9/15/2015 1:51:18 AM, Romanii wrote:

-_-

Found on thett3's profile from 1 week ago:

"Yeaaah...it's kind of to the point where if I post anything someone just cracks the joke. Kinda sucks...I was fine with it being just a hangout thing that where it's a few laughs 'hahaha very funny' and then back to normal conversation, but now it's just kinda...lame." -- Zaradi

Well - you're answering on behalf of them in regards to an issue they are divided over, then.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 1:58:42 AM

Can you list every person who is a part of your administration?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 2:22:45 PM

It may surprise you, but I agree more and more with Romanii on this as time goes one. While I certainly want to see him shirtless, I think that we need to draw a line. It was fun for awhile, but there is a point where it turns from razzing into harassment. At the point where, whenever Matt is somewhere, people ask him to take his shirt off, it can make being on the site or in hangouts difficult.

I think the best way to treat it is as a running joke, but to not berate Matt with it. If someone brings it up one every few months, we can all have a laugh, enjoy the moment, and move one. But, if people bring it up all the time, that isn't okay.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 2:23:17 PM
At 9/15/2015 1:51:18 AM, Romanii wrote:

See my last post here.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 2:25:45 PM
At 9/15/2015 1:01:13 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

How effective do you think current voting moderation is?

I think it's fairly effective, but I think that people should be allowed to have their debates subjected to higher standards if they want. That's why I am pursuing an opt-in standard for debates that will be stricter than current standards. It's nice because it is optional.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 2:27:22 PM
At 9/15/2015 1:58:42 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Can you list every person who is a part of your administration?

Myself, Zaradi, and BV. I involve other people on specific projects on an as-needed basis.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 2:28:01 PM
At 9/15/2015 12:55:40 AM, Lee001 wrote:
bsh- What's one important quality you look for in a guy?

Abs...Definitely abs...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics