Mythical Creatures Mafia DP 4

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2010 9:19:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Deceased Players:

Tvellalot: You are a Dragon, the Cop. Being old and wise, you are able to select one player per night phase and be told who their allegiance is with. You win with the Town.

JBlake: You are La Chupacabra, the one shot Janitor. You are known for sucking the blood of goats; however you are also keen at hiding bodies. You may target a player, if that player dies during that night phase their identity will not be revealed. You win with the Mafia.

xxDarkxx: You are a Gargoyle, the Watcher.
AlexRae: You are a Dryad, a Flavored Doctor.
Puck:

1. Leafrod
2. Wjmelements
3. SportsGuru
4. mongoose
5. lovelife
6. oceanix
7. Korashk
8. Zetsubou
9.kahvan

5 votes needed to lynch.

Vote Count:

SportsGuru: 1/5 votes needed to lynch (SportsGuru)
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2010 9:47:32 PM
At 9/10/2010 9:45:55 PM, wjmelements wrote:
So what now?

RNG? Or go from last DP? Idk.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2010 11:28:11 PM
I am going to go with pressuring SportsGuru. He defended JBlake and went against tvellalott and oceanix (suspecting them at the end of DP2.) However he also just hasn't been as active in the threads as he usually seems to be.

Lynch SG
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2010 11:33:29 PM
Fourteen players in this game, at least one of whom seems to be somewhat of a third party (lovelife.) I'm guessing the vampire is just a mafia member, since there haven't been extra kills.

I was a two-shot lie detector. I used my first shot on oceanix's statement about being a unicorn and a flavored doctor, and that came up as true. That's how I got JBlake. I used my second one last night to try to confirm tvellalott, which ended up being a waste anyway.

1. LeafRod — town
2. wjmelements
3. SportsGuru
4. mongoose
5. lovelife — not mafia
6. oceanix — town
7. Korashk — town
8. Zetsubou
9. Kahvan

That's how I see it, at least.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 12:02:43 AM
At 9/10/2010 11:28:11 PM, LeafRod wrote:
I am going to go with pressuring SportsGuru. He defended JBlake and went against tvellalott and oceanix (suspecting them at the end of DP2.) However he also just hasn't been as active in the threads as he usually seems to be.

Lynch SG

Questioning logic and defending JBlake are not the same thing. As I stated last day phase. I was unsure of the status of those in question, thus my lack of a vote for anyone. Had I known that you were the lie detector, that certainly would have changed my opinion.

As far as activity, well, moving in and starting the 1st year of college can do that :P
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 12:06:20 AM
At 9/10/2010 11:37:31 PM, LeafRod wrote:
lovelife, whom have you visited each night?

TV, JBlake, kahvan.

Obviously none were vampire.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 7:28:55 AM
I we lynch a mafia this DP, we won't need lovelife - assuming she is third party.
--
I've been quiet this game, I'm town, and I've already character claimed. If anyone wishes to ask questions/pressure me I shall be online in 4~5 hours.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 9:27:45 AM
I am in favor of pressuring SG.

LYNCH SG
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 11:00:59 AM
At 9/11/2010 7:28:55 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I we lynch a mafia this DP, we won't need lovelife - assuming she is third party.

What do you mean?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 8:33:56 PM
At 9/11/2010 8:13:26 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
My character is doppelganger.

"In fiction, folklore, and popular culture, a doppelgänger is a tangible double of a living person that typically represents evil."

...awhat. Seems very.... evil. I'm keeping my vote.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 8:51:25 PM
its a double, not necessarily bad; people just generally don't want to think they are bad.

Its a one shot role copier (I can copy one role and use it once)

I have already have used it but I don't want to reveal the power until the person I copied from comes on to say its ok for me to reveal their power (and subsequently confirm it)
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 9:00:48 PM
At 9/11/2010 8:51:25 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
its a double, not necessarily bad; people just generally don't want to think they are bad.

I have already have used it but I don't want to reveal the power until the person I copied from comes on to say its ok for me to reveal their power (and subsequently confirm it)

But aren't role copiers often mafia? I still think you're guilty.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 9:12:47 PM
At 9/11/2010 9:00:48 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 9/11/2010 8:51:25 PM, SportsGuru wrote:

But aren't role copiers often mafia? I still think you're guilty.

Not as far as I know; Vi introduced it in the Countries game; askbob was Mexico and town
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2010 10:17:58 PM
At 9/11/2010 10:05:21 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Okay, wjm is on. Are you ok with me revealing what power I got, wjm?

Not unless it's necessary. If you do, it only confirms your role (not your affiliation), which seems to be what is in question.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2010 3:42:16 PM
At 9/11/2010 10:39:38 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Well, I also suspect mongoose, since he put the vote count at 4 for a simple pressure.

I didn't realize the vote count was so high.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2010 7:34:43 PM
I am the genie.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2010 7:40:52 PM
At 9/12/2010 7:34:43 PM, mongoose wrote:
I am the genie.

Role?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown