Jump to topic:

I can accomplish anything

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 6:37:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can, if the world be forgot in the vastness of space, and if the legend of our voids in our hearts be true, and if the market man does be greedy with our money, spending it unwisely and wastefully throwing it away; through the sadness and joyous moods spreading in our dear planet earth; with a desire that burns like fire, melting the whole of the ice of doubt, without any inconsistency with my persistence along with perspiration, nothing which without much of those virtues that were uphold and will be uphold throughout the age, and which will never be belonging to which of those that are not forever set in stone and hardly ever reaching our paragons of philosophy"yet furthermore lest be our souls be blessed or in the worst case be doomed to die, nevermore shall humankind inspire, any more than monkeys will evolve to overtake our form, any more than a drunk man drinks the drops of what causes him to lose his sobriety, any more than the Egyptians" incredible Sphinx which outsmarted all except the mighty Oedipus, and finally our weaknesses that are spun out and stressed upon on Fate"s needle-and-thread, piercing through our bodies, without any doubt, so let us be like a team that works, churning out products similar to the factory of time and space itself, all four dimensions crossing and turning, perpendicular to each other and paradoxically, simultaneously parallel, which are altogether strong and shielded with no turn away from those which taunt us and entice us to move differently, and hunt down that of which haunts the malice in our souls and, being the captain on the ship that stays even when it sinks, being the ferocious lion that claws down against even hundreds of prey, being the long mop that wipes off any big stain, never lose hope, never draw short, and never lie down; those who go without following our footsteps being cowardly, running in fear, in selfish vain, so as God's will be punished accordingly; and so let the rest become one with my body, so that as one, accomplish anything!
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 9:05:17 PM
"I can accomplish anything" That's what all moms tell their kids, but it isn't true. You can only accomplish only what your skills, intellect and ambition will allow.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TanzaFights
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2015 6:16:07 PM
At 9/18/2015 9:05:17 PM, sadolite wrote:
"I can accomplish anything" That's what all moms tell their kids, but it isn't true. You can only accomplish only what your skills, intellect and ambition will allow.

To be honest, I pity you. The only limits we have are the ones we set for ourselves. Read or watch 'The Secret' or Google 'The Law of Attraction'.
May any higher power that may or may not exist help your addled mind.
EXPLOSIONS
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 1:34:06 AM
At 9/19/2015 6:16:07 PM, TanzaFights wrote:

To be honest, I pity you. The only limits we have are the ones we set for ourselves. Read or watch 'The Secret' or Google 'The Law of Attraction'.
May any higher power that may or may not exist help your addled mind.
EXPLOSIONS

"You can only accomplish only what your skills, intellect and ambition will allow." Buy a clue. If everyone was able to accomplish anything they would. I will now revert you back to the first sentence.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
fromantle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 6:19:27 PM

Yes I agree with you and it is the failing of the modern attitude to education to encourage. students to believe the lie.
The biblical parable of the talents is accurate and it poses the question are you using your gifts ?