Jump to topic:

18,000th Post: My Honest Opinions of You

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 11:39:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Really, this is my 18,001st, but whatever, lol...It is yet more proof of my DDO addiction which I doubt will be cured soon.

Since I wasn't sure what to do for this, I will take a leaf from Mirza's book. If you'd like, post here, and I will give you an honest assessment of my opinion of you. This is a limited time (72 hour) offer.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 11:52:24 PM
At 9/21/2015 11:39:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Really, this is my 18,001st, but whatever, lol...It is yet more proof of my DDO addiction which I doubt will be cured soon.

Since I wasn't sure what to do for this, I will take a leaf from Mirza's book. If you'd like, post here, and I will give you an honest assessment of my opinion of you. This is a limited time (72 hour) offer.

Well then... Don't see how this could be trouble.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 11:54:50 PM
At 9/21/2015 11:52:24 PM, TBR wrote:

Well then... Don't see how this could be trouble.

Lol...

Is that an /in?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:19:10 AM

This is really brave of you. I would never give my honest opinions of everybody.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:20:21 AM
At 9/22/2015 12:19:10 AM, Wylted wrote:

This is really brave of you. I would never give my honest opinions of everybody.

Why thank you. They will, of course, be polite opinions. Honest, but civil.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:37:52 AM

Me please! :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:54:13 AM

With this trend, I am thinking of doing a "roast TBR" thread.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:56:58 AM
At 9/22/2015 12:54:13 AM, TBR wrote:

With this trend, I am thinking of doing a "roast TBR" thread.

Sounds good. :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 1:32:43 AM

/in

http://i.imgur.com...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:06:43 AM
At 9/22/2015 12:20:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Why thank you. They will, of course, be polite opinions. Honest, but civil.

And harsh.

At least this isn't an all American thread. I'm in.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:29:21 AM

Waiting.....
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:36:21 AM
/in
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:39:40 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:29:21 AM, TBR wrote:

Waiting.....

I'll do it.

TBR. He is a highly conservative man, a gnostic theist. Though not much is known about his beliefs he is silent about them. But we do know he is very accepting of other beliefs even though there may be logical fallacies. Also he doesn't want people to eat bugs.

Jk.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:46:11 AM
Also he doesn't want people to eat bugs.

Are you looking for a place my "eat a bug list"? Keep it up pal. I keep my word.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:49:41 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:46:11 AM, TBR wrote:
Also he doesn't want people to eat bugs.

Are you looking for a place my "eat a bug list"? Keep it up pal. I keep my word.

No thanks. But in some countries they fry ants and tarantulas and dip scorpions in chocolate as treats.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:50:58 AM

Me! :D
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:51:44 AM
No thanks. But in some countries they fry ants and tarantulas and dip scorpions in chocolate as treats.

I don't live in any of those countries. My countries come with flush toilets and proper food. I stay out of France for that very reason.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:55:24 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:51:44 AM, TBR wrote:

I don't live in any of those countries. My countries come with flush toilets and proper food. I stay out of France for that very reason.

France has flush toilets. I'm part Frenchman ya know. "Proper" Home of the obese. 'Merica!

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:57:07 AM
France has flush toilets. I'm part Frenchman ya know. "Proper" Home of the obese. 'Merica!

I give you the squat toilet.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:13:56 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:57:07 AM, TBR wrote:

I've seen that in Japan. But you do know that humans were biologically designed to poop in a squat position.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:21:33 AM
At 9/22/2015 3:13:56 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

I've seen that in Japan. But you do know that humans were biologically designed to poop in a squat position.

False, the word "design" implies a designer.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:21:41 AM

*raises hand*
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:24:25 AM

I could do with an honest assessment. /in
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:26:13 AM
At 9/22/2015 3:21:33 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/22/2015 3:13:56 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

I've seen that in Japan. But you do know that humans evolved to poop in a squat position.
due to them having to put in the ground like a dog for millions of years. :
False, the word "design" implies a designer.

Happy Mr. Picky Atheist?

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
kasmic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:37:06 AM

In
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:45:06 AM
I would be in, but I've already heard so many nice things that BSH1 has said about me while nominating me to the hall of fame. There is only so much flattery I can take before I start blushing and getting a big head.