Jump to topic:

Mexican food.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 1:28:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think we all can agree Chipotle is a poor excuse for mexican food. Taco bell is where it's at. (Though I stopped eating meat)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 1:37:01 AM
At 9/22/2015 1:28:49 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I think we all can agree Chipotle is a poor excuse for mexican food. Taco bell is where it's at. (Though I stopped eating meat)

Those dang Mexicans need to stop infiltrating american culture! We need to deport all illegal immigrants and build a large wall across the Mexican border. The Mexican government is sending the bad ones to America, because America is ran by idiots. The Mexican government is smart.

Mexican food is a horrible result of illegal immigrants from Mexico!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 1:48:31 AM
At 9/22/2015 1:37:01 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Those dang Mexicans need to stop infiltrating american culture! We need to deport all illegal immigrants and build a large wall across the Mexican border. The Mexican government is sending the bad ones to America, because America is ran by idiots. The Mexican government is smart.

^^^^
This right here boys anf girls, is why mexican food sucks.
<3 yes!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:41:30 AM
At 9/22/2015 1:48:31 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 9/22/2015 1:37:01 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

^^^^
This right here boys anf girls, is why mexican food sucks.
<3 yes!

Donald Trump will make America great again and get rid of damn mexican food.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:47:32 PM

Taco Bell =/= good Mexican food

I love various aspects of Mexican food. There's a Mexican restaurant called "Habanero" here that's awesome.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:47:51 PM
Obviously vegetarian.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:32:47 PM
Mexican restaurants that are commonly found of interstates are generally really good. Taco Bell doesn't taste that great and I've never eaten at Chipotle.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid