Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Russians vs Americans - Fight

sadolite
Posts: 9,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:27:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/27/2015 7:21:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
I can only hope all the American victims were traumatized forever.



The Karma bus is waiting for you, only a matter of time.
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am

Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 12:48:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/27/2015 7:21:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
I can only hope all the American victims were traumatized forever.



Gl0riou5 Mother Rossiya always win Fighte. Da?
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 8,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 12:52:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 12:48:08 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 9/27/2015 7:21:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
I can only hope all the American victims were traumatized forever.



Gl0riou5 Mother Rossiya always win Fighte. Da?

http://www.debate.org...
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 12:53:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 12:52:16 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/29/2015 12:48:08 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 9/27/2015 7:21:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
I can only hope all the American victims were traumatized forever.



Gl0riou5 Mother Rossiya always win Fighte. Da?

http://www.debate.org...

Exactly
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 8,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 12:54:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/27/2015 7:21:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
I can only hope all the American victims were traumatized forever.



https://www.google.com...
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 8,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 1:03:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 12:53:35 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 9/29/2015 12:52:16 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/29/2015 12:48:08 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 9/27/2015 7:21:48 AM, Mirza wrote:
I can only hope all the American victims were traumatized forever.



Gl0riou5 Mother Rossiya always win Fighte. Da?

http://www.debate.org...

Exactly

Mat' Rossiya voskresnet ! My vernemsya v slavnyye dni marksizma , v chistom vide chelovecheskogo sushchestvovaniya! SVR i FSB dolzhny vossoyedinit'sya , chtoby sformirovat' tkha Commttiee gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti , i my pobedim etot raz !

KGB! KGB! KGB!
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.