Jump to topic:

I am Koopin NOT RockyLightning!

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 8:48:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just to let everyone know, RockyLightning has my profile pic, which I am fine with. Though, most people look at the picture before they look at the name. So whenever Rocky posts it looks like I am posting, just letting you know. Lots of Y'all are responding to him thinking he is me. If I am saying something weird or doing weird debates that I would never do, it is not me. Thanks.

-KFC

(1). http://www.debate.org...
kfc
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 8:58:32 AM
At 9/14/2010 8:48:26 AM, Koopin wrote:
Just to let everyone know, RockyLightning has my profile pic, which I am fine with. Though, most people look at the picture before they look at the name. So whenever Rocky posts it looks like I am posting, just letting you know. Lots of Y'all are responding to him thinking he is me. If I am saying something weird or doing weird debates that I would never do, it is not me. Thanks.

-KFC

There are debates you wouldn't do? this from the one who defended he could be the Easter bunny.
and weird stuff Koopin would not post, like the culinary art of koolaid milk making?

I think I just try and remember you the one with the mustache, that way I will tell the difference.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 9:02:09 AM
At 9/14/2010 8:58:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 9/14/2010 8:48:26 AM, Koopin wrote:

-KFC

There are debates you wouldn't do? this from the one who defended he could be the Easter bunny.
and weird stuff Koopin would not post, like the culinary art of koolaid milk making?

I think I just try and remember you the one with the mustache, that way I will tell the difference.

For the might Koopin, Normal = Weird.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 7:17:34 PM
At 9/14/2010 7:16:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/14/2010 7:16:04 PM, Koopin wrote:
Next avvie week... copy koopin's profile.

lol.

You know you want to.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 7:19:26 PM
At 9/14/2010 7:17:34 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/14/2010 7:16:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/14/2010 7:16:04 PM, Koopin wrote:
Next avvie week... copy koopin's profile.

lol.

You know you want to.

It's easy, just get a KFC avatar.