Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

T1 imvu battle

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 9:51:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 9:48:49 AM, badger wrote:
and what's that now?

It is a spam battle. You must type as much spam as you can.
kfc
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 11:40:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 9:51:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/15/2010 9:48:49 AM, badger wrote:
and what's that now?

It is a spam battle. You must type as much spam as you can.

no its not. It basically a fight between two characters. To start both give a general description of abilities and qualities and items. Then the two proceed to try and kill each other.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:09:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 11:40:38 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 9/15/2010 9:51:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/15/2010 9:48:49 AM, badger wrote:
and what's that now?

It is a spam battle. You must type as much spam as you can.

no its not. It basically a fight between two characters. To start both give a general description of abilities and qualities and items. Then the two proceed to try and kill each other.

i'll take you on.
signature
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:18:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 12:09:41 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/15/2010 11:40:38 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 9/15/2010 9:51:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/15/2010 9:48:49 AM, badger wrote:
and what's that now?

It is a spam battle. You must type as much spam as you can.

no its not. It basically a fight between two characters. To start both give a general description of abilities and qualities and items. Then the two proceed to try and kill each other.

i'll take you on.

no auto hits or god modeing, its easier to explain as the fight progresses so I will do that.

The arena will be that of the Chunnin exams to make it simple.

I am Kahvan Asnar Haydon, I am physically fit and stand at 6 feet tall. I am half demon. I have a wide range o magics but specialize in lightning, shadow, and earth. My blood contains an acid that can eat through anything but one thing. I have 3 forbidden magics. Each one has a counter but takes a heavy toll on me one even killing me. I have jet black hair and black/red/yellow eyes resembling that of a cats. My skin is charcoal black with faint wisps of white.

My inventory is as follows. I have two blades one on each wrist. The one on my left wrist is like that of a falchion. The blade on my right resembles that of a flattened trident. Connected into my back protrude 6 chains that seem like tentacles. At the end of each chain is a triangular blade. Also on my back is a special sword that is two sided and 6 feet long. Finally, I have in my possession approximately 500 steel needles.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:45:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
chunnin exams? lol.. i can't see how this is gonna work out, but:

my name is hulio von badger. i'm also physically fit.. and nimble as... something really really nimble. my exposed parts are made from that one thing that kahvan's acid blood can't burn through.. but it doesn't hinder me in anyway. i can use shadows as portals to... other shadows. my limbs regenerate if cut off or damaged.. like wolverine. i'll die if you cut off my head i suppose :) i'm quite a sexy man. women swoon before me.. and never has a vagina stood before me in dryness. i have brown hair and green/blue/grey eyes that you could lose yourself in.

my inventory is as follows: a samuri sword.
signature
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 2:37:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 12:45:51 PM, badger wrote:
chunnin exams? lol.. i can't see how this is gonna work out, but:

thats the the battlefield, i figured it would be something you could easily visualize and have no qualms about
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 2:37:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 12:45:51 PM, badger wrote:
chunnin exams? lol.. i can't see how this is gonna work out, but:

my name is hulio von badger. i'm also physically fit.. and nimble as... something really really nimble. my exposed parts are made from that one thing that kahvan's acid blood can't burn through.. but it doesn't hinder me in anyway. i can use shadows as portals to... other shadows. my limbs regenerate if cut off or damaged.. like wolverine. i'll die if you cut off my head i suppose :) i'm quite a sexy man. women swoon before me.. and never has a vagina stood before me in dryness. i have brown hair and green/blue/grey eyes that you could lose yourself in.

my inventory is as follows: a samuri sword.

you will have to figure out what it cant go through :P
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 11:35:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 2:38:31 PM, Kahvan wrote:
are you gonna take this seriously or should i look for someone else lol

your choice really bud. i plan to. you can leave out the part about me having a 13 inch penis and being made from what your blood doesn't burn through :)

can we change the battle field to just a large room with one light in the middle of the ceiling? or will you describe what you've chosen to me?
signature
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 3:27:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 11:35:37 AM, badger wrote:
At 9/15/2010 2:38:31 PM, Kahvan wrote:
are you gonna take this seriously or should i look for someone else lol

your choice really bud. i plan to. you can leave out the part about me having a 13 inch penis and being made from what your blood doesn't burn through :)

can we change the battle field to just a large room with one light in the middle of the ceiling? or will you describe what you've chosen to me?

http://media.photobucket.com...
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 4:03:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Kahvan inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly, he and his opponent stood 15 feet away from each other. Kahvan activated the blades on his wrists and poured his energy into them. He then pointed the tip of his left blade at his opponent. While this was happening the 500 needles fell onto the earth and sunk into the ground.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 4:20:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 12:45:51 PM, badger wrote:
i'm quite a sexy man. women swoon before me.. and never has a vagina stood before me in dryness. i have brown hair and green/blue/grey eyes that you could lose yourself in.

ROFL
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 12:00:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
4 groups of needle attack you by flying up out of the ground towards you, thier are 4 groups. each group contains about 50 needles and each of the four groups is attacking from a cardinal direction.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 1:26:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
you should've been more specific buddy. nevertheless, i take the hit, regenerate, vanish into my own shadow, reappear from your's and drive my samuri sword right through your face :)
signature
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 2:00:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 1:26:30 PM, badger wrote:
you should've been more specific buddy. nevertheless, i take the hit, regenerate, vanish into my own shadow, reappear from your's and drive my samuri sword right through your face :)

this works out great for me. The needles contained a poison. Since they hit you got alot of it. Also since you regenerated the poison stays in your system unable to bleed out. Now here is the poisons effect. You feel yourself getting more powerful. Very very powerful brimming over with energy.

Now, he moment you appear behind me and slash your sword. I turn the earth below me into lightning sand (think princess bride movie) ans i sink into the earth however at the same time that I am turning the earth to this (so before i sink) The sword that is on my back pops off. Your samurai sword hits my sword.

Now for the finale. My sword is special. When it pops off of my back it will react to anyones (other than mine) energy should it get within ten feet of them. This reaction is as follows. The sword explodes because it is within ten feet of you. This explosion uses all of your energy You see my sword takes the energy of the person once it gets within tn feet and uses 90 percent of their energy into this explosion. (if you had actually touched it with your hand or something 100 percent) Also i would like to point out that at this current moment you were overpowerfull and brimming with energy. So now you have 2 problems. You have to deal with a massive practically point blank explosion and you have to deal with having only ten percent of your total normal energy level left.