MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:13:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Life just is.
That's all there is to it.
We just want to survive comfortably and get along with each other.
That's fine.
I want to get along with you.. all of you. Everyone.
If only that were possible. Insecurities, narcissism, pride, fear, and prejudice are the bane of that desire to get along.
And it's sad.
Why is that sad?!
You're all just a manifestation of me.
Because.
You don't exist without me, but I have no control over you. It's like a video game.
That's.. funny when you think about it like that.
I love life. I hope it never ends. I hope no one ever has to end, and I wish we had infinite space and resources.
How cool would that be? :>
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:24:46 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:13:59 PM, MisterMittens wrote:

Congrats!
We'll make a philosopher out of you yet :P
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:54:26 PM
At 10/2/2015 6:24:46 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 10/2/2015 5:13:59 PM, MisterMittens wrote:

Congrats!
We'll make a philosopher out of you yet :P

Thanks!
I'm trying my best..
With nominal success..
Yes.
Lest I make a request at your behest.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 11:47:58 PM
Happy 3kth

Now show your face
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 11:51:15 PM
At 10/2/2015 11:47:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Happy 3kth

Now show your face

lol haha
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 3:34:09 AM
Congrats!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 5:00:16 PM
At 10/2/2015 6:54:34 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
<
I like rhymes.

Me too.

Life. Life is a mystery. One big question. Everyday we suffer from lack of direction. Though everyone has a suggestion. On how to live your life and even to treat indigestion. But the real answer to the question is the question itself. Life. Every day we should live like it is our last. We should unite all peoples tall or small. So even in the littlest way we change the world in our own little special way. Yes, its true. Earth will fade away. So will humanity. But that's not today. Today we must unite. Unite as one. For together we can change the world alone you'll just sit in the sun. If your time goes up. What have you done? Just waste away sitting in the sun.

-Me.

I made that just now. (It's lame I know but give me a week I can make a better one.)
Look at my sig.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 8:17:35 PM
At 10/4/2015 5:00:16 PM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
Life. Life is a mystery. One big question. Everyday we suffer from lack of direction. Though everyone has a suggestion. On how to live your life and even to treat indigestion. But the real answer to the question is the question itself. Life. Every day we should live like it is our last. We should unite all peoples tall or small. So even in the littlest way we change the world in our own little special way. Yes, its true. Earth will fade away. So will humanity. But that's not today. Today we must unite. Unite as one. For together we can change the world alone you'll just sit in the sun. If your time goes up. What have you done? Just waste away sitting in the sun.

I like it. Camaraderie x9001! :>

Here's one of mine:
*ahem*

???

What are we doing?
What do I say?
What do we want?
Where do I stay?

Why do we love?
Where do I go?
Why are we here?
How do I know?

Why are we doing this?
Are you part of my brain?
Do you even exist?
Am I going insane?

Why are we here?
When do we end?
What are we doing?
Are you really my friend?

-Mittens
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 10:48:29 PM
At 10/4/2015 8:17:35 PM, MisterMittens wrote:

Here's one of mine:
*ahem*

???

What are we doing?
What do I say?
What do we want?
Where do I stay?

Why do we love?
Where do I go?
Why are we here?
How do I know?

Why are we doing this?
Do you even exist?
Am I going insane?

Why are we here?
When do we end?
What are we doing?

-Mittens

*pounces on you like a flamboyant cat*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 2:34:52 AM
At 10/4/2015 8:17:35 PM, MisterMittens wrote:

Here's one of mine:
*ahem*

???

What are we doing?
What do I say?
What do we want?
Where do I stay?

Why do we love?
Where do I go?
Why are we here?
How do I know?

Why are we doing this?
Do you even exist?
Am I going insane?

Why are we here?
When do we end?
What are we doing?

-Mittens

Who are you? Your MisterMittens. A DDO user who really loves Kittens.
What are we doing? What do you say? What do we want? Where do you stay? My. What allot of questions. Here's what I have to say. We're making rhymes to past the day. And slowly fade away. But what do you say?. Well that's different question. It depends . What to you want to achieve today? You know words are a tool to make things your way. What do we want? I want to have a nice day. What do you want? What do you say? Do what is best and go on your way. But first let me ask. If I may. Is USA the place you stay? If so there's your answer hip hip hooray!

Why do we love? What am I? A dove? I don't know why we love or how it happens. But why do you love? And why is it so? Why does it happen? Only you can know. Do you love to make somebody's day? Do you love to have intercourse all day? Or do you love cause love always finds its way? There's something I'd to say. I love so I can conquer the day with my love ones every day.

Where do you go? Why are you here? Nice questions. A bit existential, my dear. All I know is that's its up to you if your destiny 's near. If you find success then you know where to go from here. The latter question needs some clarification. Where do you mean? DDO? If so. We are here to debate and go to the forums. Or even make a poll about little horns.

How do you know? Know what? Know why? Know if there's really a being up in the sky? Know why everything happens and why? If so. I don't know. Many scientists have looked around looked around till they died. But scientists now it's time to go. Answer these questions. When you do people won't waste a day with existential crisis but make a day happy and all joyous.

With these questions I know your sane. Your wired and quirky like everyone else. Yes were all the same. And no I am not part of your brain. Yes I exist. At least I believe I do and it doesn't matter as long as I can change the world my way. It's all the same to me anyway . No your not going insane. The insane don't notice and are weirder and some inhumane. So I know you sane . On to the next question let's go hurry!

You've already asked two of those questions. When well this end? Till I click send. Am I your your friend? I don't know but you didn't even send a friend request. But oh look at the time looks like it's the end . Here goes nothing. I'm gonna click send!

- Ted Kord.
I made that just now. Obviously. Lol.
Look at my sig.