Jump to topic:

Top 10 famous people.

Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 5:31:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who are the best famous people who are still alive or died in 200-20115?

My top 10 is.

1. Stan Lee.
As I comic book fan I love his works and ideas. They shaped the comic book world drastically. Even to none comic book fans he is well known. Also I think he's awesome with a cool personality.

2. Shigeru Miyamoto.
Saved the gaming industry. Kept Nintendo alive.are Mario, Zelda and others. He's awesome. Please God let him be immortal.

3. Masahiro Sakurai.
Well. I love Kirby. He made Kirby so he gets no. 4 but he also made my favorite Kid Icarus so he now gets No. 3.

4. Bill Gates.
Inspiration. Made Microsoft my favorite company. Donates a whole lot to charity and research. Cool. Is the worlds richest man. Okay be gets No.4.

5. Leonardo DiCaprio.
Give the man his Oscar! He owns all his performances. Stared in my favorite movies. He is totally cool with nit having an Oscar. I'm not but he seems to be. Yup. He wins No.5

6-10 will be posted shortly.
Look at my sig.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 6:58:26 AM
1. Morgan Freeman
2. Sean Connery
3. Kim Jung Un
4. Selma Hayek
5. Alex Jones
6. The minions
7. Jessica Rabbit
8. The Black Hugh Hefner
9. Janeel White
10. Kim Davis
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 10:49:53 AM
At 10/4/2015 5:31:21 PM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
Who are the best famous people who are still alive or died in 200-20115?

My top 10 is.

1. Stan Lee.
As I comic book fan I love his works and ideas. They shaped the comic book world drastically. Even to none comic book fans he is well known. Also I think he's awesome with a cool personality.

2. Shigeru Miyamoto.
Saved the gaming industry. Kept Nintendo alive.are Mario, Zelda and others. He's awesome. Please God let him be immortal.

3. Masahiro Sakurai.
Well. I love Kirby. He made Kirby so he gets no. 4 but he also made my favorite Kid Icarus so he now gets No. 3.

4. Bill Gates.
Inspiration. Made Microsoft my favorite company. Donates a whole lot to charity and research. Cool. Is the worlds richest man. Okay be gets No.4.

5. Leonardo DiCaprio.
Give the man his Oscar! He owns all his performances. Stared in my favorite movies. He is totally cool with nit having an Oscar. I'm not but he seems to be. Yup. He wins No.5

6-10 will be posted shortly.

6. Pope Francis.
I may not agree with him 100% but he's the Fing Pope!

7. Robin Williams.
RIP. He was the greatest. He made the Aladdin movie. In fact they should've call it Genie. He also did other awesome movies.

8. William L. Craig.
He is very smart and he keeps my faith from staying.

9. Tom Hanks.
Big, Forrest Gump, Toy Story, etc. Awesome. Good performance. He acted in one of the only movies I cried a little in, Toy Story 3 and Forrest Gump.

10. Barack Obama.
Cool guy. He did make horrible decisions but he is by far better than G. W Bush.
Look at my sig.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 10:13:13 PM
10. Barack Obama.
Cool guy. He did make horrible decisions but he is by far better than G. W Bush."

Adolph Hitler is a cool guy, because he didn't kill as many people as Mao Tse Tung