Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

I can make profound sounding quotes too!

Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 4:57:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The essence of the body is the soul, and when the body is battered the soul is fried. --Some fancy-schmancy quote

Blah blah blah love blah blah blah future -- Some other fancy-schmancy quote

We must wield the sword of education, and the armor of critical thinking, against an army of lies, deceptions, and people who disagree with us. --Dr. Fancey Schmancy

Euphemisms are like tiny bandages of love placed on a gaping wound of hate. Over time, they would fall and get stained with blood, forcing you to replace them. Hate never scabs over. --Mr. Insightful Guy

With knowledge that agrees with us, we would be prepared to defend ourselves from people who we don't like. -- Mr. Ignorant person
:) nac
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 3:17:44 PM
At 10/5/2015 4:57:44 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
The essence of the body is the soul, and when the body is battered the soul is fried. --Some fancy-schmancy quote

Blah blah blah love blah blah blah future -- Some other fancy-schmancy quote

We must wield the sword of education, and the armor of critical thinking, against an army of lies, deceptions, and people who disagree with us. --Dr. Fancey Schmancy

Euphemisms are like tiny bandages of love placed on a gaping wound of hate. Over time, they would fall and get stained with blood, forcing you to replace them. Hate never scabs over. --Mr. Insightful Guy

With knowledge that agrees with us, we would be prepared to defend ourselves from people who we don't like. -- Mr. Ignorant person

10/10
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 9:08:22 PM
Define "critical thinking" in todays education environment. It clearly isn't the same as it was 30 years ago.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%