Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

I can make profound sounding quotes too!

Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 4:57:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The essence of the body is the soul, and when the body is battered the soul is fried. --Some fancy-schmancy quote

Blah blah blah love blah blah blah future -- Some other fancy-schmancy quote

We must wield the sword of education, and the armor of critical thinking, against an army of lies, deceptions, and people who disagree with us. --Dr. Fancey Schmancy

Euphemisms are like tiny bandages of love placed on a gaping wound of hate. Over time, they would fall and get stained with blood, forcing you to replace them. Hate never scabs over. --Mr. Insightful Guy

With knowledge that agrees with us, we would be prepared to defend ourselves from people who we don't like. -- Mr. Ignorant person
:) nac
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 3:17:44 PM
At 10/5/2015 4:57:44 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
The essence of the body is the soul, and when the body is battered the soul is fried. --Some fancy-schmancy quote

Blah blah blah love blah blah blah future -- Some other fancy-schmancy quote

We must wield the sword of education, and the armor of critical thinking, against an army of lies, deceptions, and people who disagree with us. --Dr. Fancey Schmancy

Euphemisms are like tiny bandages of love placed on a gaping wound of hate. Over time, they would fall and get stained with blood, forcing you to replace them. Hate never scabs over. --Mr. Insightful Guy

With knowledge that agrees with us, we would be prepared to defend ourselves from people who we don't like. -- Mr. Ignorant person

10/10
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 9:08:22 PM
Define "critical thinking" in todays education environment. It clearly isn't the same as it was 30 years ago.
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am

Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite