Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Best dream you've ever had

9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 1:11:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
what's the best dream you've ever had? I'd like to get some ideas for dream goals to accomplish.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 1:17:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sex
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 6:28:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The best I've ever had was probably my first lucid dream, but more so due to the realization that I was lucid dreaming rather than the content of the dream itself.

One of my favorite, recurring, lucid-dreams is religious based and too deep to explain here, but it's an on-going dream that just keeps developing every few nights per month. It always starts the same but goes further and further everytime, as if you are playing a video game over and over from the start because it doesn't save your last play-through, but because you've played it before you get farther and farther into it everytime. That's this dream. I love it though, and always cherish those nights when that dream comes to me for another round of exploration.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 10:41:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Best? Uh, none that come to mind. But worst well I've has alot. The most recent one was just the other night when I was asleep and I knew it in the dream but everything was just so real. I remember opening the cage of some water demon but remembering it was just the dream I woke up inside the bathroom. Then suddenly the water demon came after me and killed me. Yes. Inception style. When I woke up for real at like 6 AM I couldn't sleep again.
Look at my sig.
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 4:05:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2015 1:11:14 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
what's the best dream you've ever had? I'd like to get some ideas for dream goals to accomplish.

When I had a dream that I was dreaming about dreaming.
Ashton
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:41:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2015 6:28:54 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
The best I've ever had was probably my first lucid dream, but more so due to the realization that I was lucid dreaming rather than the content of the dream itself.

One of my favorite, recurring, lucid-dreams is religious based and too deep to explain here, but it's an on-going dream that just keeps developing every few nights per month. It always starts the same but goes further and further everytime, as if you are playing a video game over and over from the start because it doesn't save your last play-through, but because you've played it before you get farther and farther into it everytime. That's this dream. I love it though, and always cherish those nights when that dream comes to me for another round of exploration.

very interesting... maybe you should make a dream journal profile! :D
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:41:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2015 4:05:18 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 10/6/2015 1:11:14 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
what's the best dream you've ever had? I'd like to get some ideas for dream goals to accomplish.

When I had a dream that I was dreaming about dreaming.

meh
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 10:53:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2015 1:11:14 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
what's the best dream you've ever had? I'd like to get some ideas for dream goals to accomplish.

I wouldn't call this a "good" dream, but if I recall correctly recently there was a dream where I was hiding from the police because I had killed somebody. The guilt associated with taking a life was something that I experienced in that dream. The emotional aspect of that dream was more real than usual and a more real dreaming experience is usually something that I appreciate.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 4:21:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't have very positive dreams.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 9:15:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2015 7:41:23 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 10/6/2015 6:28:54 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
The best I've ever had was probably my first lucid dream, but more so due to the realization that I was lucid dreaming rather than the content of the dream itself.

One of my favorite, recurring, lucid-dreams is religious based and too deep to explain here, but it's an on-going dream that just keeps developing every few nights per month. It always starts the same but goes further and further everytime, as if you are playing a video game over and over from the start because it doesn't save your last play-through, but because you've played it before you get farther and farther into it everytime. That's this dream. I love it though, and always cherish those nights when that dream comes to me for another round of exploration.

very interesting... maybe you should make a dream journal profile! :D

I'm most likely going to write a novel or short story loosely based on the dream in my twilight years. It's just hard to write something like that now when it's still an on-going experience, lol.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 3:51:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/7/2015 9:15:29 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/6/2015 7:41:23 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 10/6/2015 6:28:54 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
The best I've ever had was probably my first lucid dream, but more so due to the realization that I was lucid dreaming rather than the content of the dream itself.

One of my favorite, recurring, lucid-dreams is religious based and too deep to explain here, but it's an on-going dream that just keeps developing every few nights per month. It always starts the same but goes further and further everytime, as if you are playing a video game over and over from the start because it doesn't save your last play-through, but because you've played it before you get farther and farther into it everytime. That's this dream. I love it though, and always cherish those nights when that dream comes to me for another round of exploration.

very interesting... maybe you should make a dream journal profile! :D

I'm most likely going to write a novel or short story loosely based on the dream in my twilight years. It's just hard to write something like that now when it's still an on-going experience, lol.

If you're willing to PM me and describe your dream "series" I'd be interested in hearing about it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
britkit_francis
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 6:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
During a lightning storm, a train wrecked, sending the small town into chaos. Then a flight wing from WW2 came in and fought the Viet-cong forces. Then, without even knowing how, I came in with an AR15 and shot a tanker truck. Then I woke up. Lesson here is never to eat soggy waffles.
Es lohnt sich, auf einen Volkswagen zu warten
Volkswagen
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 4:49:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
so let's see.....
n7: NC-17
BoT: Religious/video-game
TKPM: N/A (all bad)
BLM: Inception
VV: N/A? Killing people
1HTYT: N/A
BF: N/A?? Eating soggy waffles
EmilRose: NC-17

Real life friends:
T: N/A
JC: Snowball fight
AL: Rollercoaster
M: Fly
B: N/A (nearly-perfect dreams)
A: N/A (I expected her to be more aware than that...)
J: N/A

Me: Interaction with subconscious
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 9:49:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
sp9: N/A
G-H: mascot costume, blue eyes, music/lights/rainbows/hair, nature
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
Carolean_Karl
Posts: 60
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 7:03:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 10/6/2015 1:11:14 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
what's the best dream you've ever had? I'd like to get some ideas for dream goals to accomplish.

When I was in college I had a dream that I was an all-powerful emperor that ruled the whole solar system (not earth's system but some other system with lots of exotic stellar phenomenon) which I gazed at through this giant gilded telescope, it wasn't lucid but it was one of the best dreams I ever had.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:11:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 7:03:47 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
At 10/6/2015 1:11:14 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
what's the best dream you've ever had? I'd like to get some ideas for dream goals to accomplish.

When I was in college I had a dream that I was an all-powerful emperor that ruled the whole solar system (not earth's system but some other system with lots of exotic stellar phenomenon) which I gazed at through this giant gilded telescope, it wasn't lucid but it was one of the best dreams I ever had.

ohhh, that's pretty cool.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...