D & D / RPG organization

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 3:53:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
But it's not mafia.

Also, it's not clear it makes any sense to require such a thing. Mafia can get as big as 25 people, taking about half the site's active population or more.

An RPG anything like Dungeons and Dragons starts to break down after 6 people really. Even an RPG-mafia mix with relatively RPG few actions to process is a terrible strain on the mod, and would not be possible were it not for all the lynching that keeps the strain from lasting.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 4:43:14 PM
In other words, the sites population can support multiple RPG's simultaneously.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 5:01:57 PM
What is the deal?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.