Jump to topic:

Do I Suck?

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 7:53:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Do I suck at debating on DDO? I want your opinions.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 7:57:07 PM
At 9/18/2010 7:53:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Yes, all you do is make threads and have people post about random things you wonder about so you suck.
Nah I kid. You actually seem alright to me, and about debating, I haven't read any of your debates, but just on the way you seem to think and type I'd say a good 5.5-6 at least.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 7:59:27 PM

Don't avoid the real reason you posted this topic.

Don't be fooled by his subliminal messaging. He really meant to only type the words before "at," but didn't have the guts to do it.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:04:32 PM
At 9/18/2010 7:58:25 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
If you were female, I sure hope you'd know how to suck.

Seeing as you're a guy, I assume that you're admitting your homosexuality.

Not sure what the word is and too lazy to look it up so I'm just gunna say
lol at the sex-aphobe making perverted jokes.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:06:53 PM
Yes, you do. Your threads suck too.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:09:59 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:04:32 PM, lovelife wrote:

I am neither asexual nor sexually detached.

I am quite heterosexual; a little too much if you need to know the truth. However, I simply do not believe that sex should be held of high value in a relationship. It's getting harder to keep that mindset, especially since all the girls in my school are maturing. (I consider maturation both a physical and mental process.) Plus, when I looked at a college to see what it would be like, the girls were sexy as hell.

Now, I'm not saying that I will never engage in intercourse. Sure, if I encounter an attractive girl who wants some action, then I do not see much trouble with that. However, I do not necessarily plan on sparking any sort of relationship. An intimate relationship (such as a romantic one) should not be centered on sex or physical attraction, but a combination of personality, intellect, and a little bit of frivolous romance.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:11:47 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:09:59 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
An intimate relationship (such as a romantic one) should not be centered on sex or physical attraction, but a combination of personality, intellect, and a little bit of frivolous romance.

I agree with this 100%.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:14:04 PM

Here's a little bit of advice... When you start a thread, in the OP, ask the question and add a little more. Maybe why you're asking. Or your opinion on it. Something! That way we have something to debate...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:16:44 PM

You do not suck, I love your debates! big fan here!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:17:41 PM
Haven't read any of your debates but you seem to have lost all of them.

Others are criticizing your threads but I kinda like your one liner questions. Not that most threads should be like that though, just yours--it's your thing.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:20:26 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:09:59 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/18/2010 8:04:32 PM, lovelife wrote:

I am neither asexual nor sexually detached.

Never said you were. I just remember you said something about planning on never losing your virginity. I never thought you'd go through with that tho. Women tend to be a bit more mature and able to reason through enough to stay virgins much longer...maybe cause they have more to loose if something happens idk.

I am quite heterosexual; a little too much if you need to know the truth.

Yes heterosexuality is a sin. Just letting you know where my religion stands on this issue.

However, I simply do not believe that sex should be held of high value in a relationship.

I agree. Relationships should be based on the individuals, things they have in common, helping in times of need/being there for each other, getting along well, and being happy with them. Sex just usually comes along with all that, because its a great wonderful thing that makes people feel good and brings them closer. Then again I'm a virgin so I don't know about the last part 100%

It's getting harder to keep that mindset, especially since all the girls in my school are maturing. (I consider maturation both a physical and mental process.) Plus, when I looked at a college to see what it would be like, the girls were sexy as hell.

Yes they tend to be quite attractive. I wouldn't want a relationship with someone because of a physical attraction, but more for the reasons above. Looking for physical attraction is really no better than looking for sex.

Now, I'm not saying that I will never engage in intercourse.

Okay, I didn't think you would stay a virgin forever.

Sure, if I encounter an attractive girl who wants some action, then I do not see much trouble with that.

Why must she be attractive? Unless you mean the above reasons, there is no reason for you the keep up with your chastisy at this point.

However, I do not necessarily plan on sparking any sort of relationship. An intimate relationship (such as a romantic one) should not be centered on sex or physical attraction, but a combination of personality, intellect, and a little bit of frivolous romance.

I agree completely.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:21:24 PM

Yes, I've never sen you post an opening argumet in any of your debates.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:27:00 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:20:26 PM, lovelife wrote:

Why must she be attractive? Unless you mean the above reasons, there is no reason for you the keep up with your chastisy at this point.

If I want to have intercourse with the girl, then I would assume that she would be attractive.

I'm remaining abstinent because it makes me feel like I'm displaying one of my principles. Besides, I'm attracted to Latinas several years older than me, and I just don't have the time to "work it" right now.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:31:34 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:27:00 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

If I want to have intercourse with the girl, then I would assume that she would be attractive.

Eh, apparently we are very different in our reasons for being abstinent.
I clearly don't care about physical attraction because I'm a lesbian that is only interested in actuallybeing in a relationship and having sex with one guy.

I'm remaining abstinent because it makes me feel like I'm displaying one of my principles. Besides, I'm attracted to Latinas several years older than me, and I just don't have the time to "work it" right now.

I suggest against Latinas. They tend to be the b!tchiest group and think they are all baddass and better than everyone else.
Not always, just usually. They are pretty attractive physically. They also seem to almost never have any boobs tho...lmao
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:36:54 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:31:34 PM, lovelife wrote:

I clearly don't care about physical attraction because I'm a lesbian that is only interested in actuallybeing in a relationship and having sex with one guy.

I suggest against Latinas. They tend to be the b!tchiest group and think they are all baddass and better than everyone else.
Not always, just usually. They are pretty attractive physically. They also seem to almost never have any boobs tho...lmao

I don't think that's true. My ideal Latina has long, silky, brown hair, georgeous brown eyes, beautifully tanned skin, curves, great legs, and a good chest.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:46:33 PM

Your a lesbian? But you wanna have sex with one guy?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:46:45 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:36:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I don't think that's true. My ideal Latina has long, silky, brown hair, georgeous brown eyes, beautifully tanned skin, curves, great legs, and a good chest.

Trust me you'll never find such a lady. I agree its the ideal image, but I don't think it exists in the real world. Maybe fake photoshopped media given images that tell girls thats how they should look, but not in the real world.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:49:34 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:46:45 PM, lovelife wrote:

Trust me you'll never find such a lady. I agree its the ideal image, but I don't think it exists in the real world. Maybe fake photoshopped media given images that tell girls thats how they should look, but not in the real world.

Trust me, I'm not superficial. I don't need someone who looks like that, I'm just stating something that would be ideal. All I need is someone who can kick it in sweat pants and a comfortable T-shirt, and be willing to cuddle for hours and discuss politics, religion, current events, etc.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:50:22 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:46:33 PM, Loserboi wrote:

Your a lesbian? But you wanna have sex with one guy?

haha yes xD. Actually its kinda complicated. Idk what to label my sexual oreintation. I just know I don't find guys physically attractive, but I do with girls. I don't even see whats worth being attracted to with guys and for most of my life I always wondered how the species is so large seeing as how disgusting guys tend to be.
I actually thought everyone only liked girls until I was like 12. I thought they on;y went with guys because god said so.
But yeah now I actually am close with a guy. And close enough that I am willing to be sexual with him. So its kinda really strange. XD
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:51:02 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:49:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Trust me, I'm not superficial. I don't need someone who looks like that, I'm just stating something that would be ideal. All I need is someone who can kick it in sweat pants and a comfortable T-shirt, and be willing to cuddle for hours and discuss politics, religion, current events, etc.

At the same time?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:51:20 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:49:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Haha so then your basically just like me, only a male christian. XD thats hilarious.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:52:44 PM

Girls like that do exist... I have seen them, they are just really hard to get. When girls know they are hot the have the power to play games.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:52:53 PM
Lol SAC8 might fall for a guy against what he believes about himself. If such a thing happens let me know so I can laugh <not about you being gay or whatever, about the irony>
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:54:35 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:52:44 PM, Loserboi wrote:

Girls like that do exist... I have seen them, they are just really hard to get. When girls know they are hot the have the power to play games.

I've not seen one. But it might be because of the reasons you stated. If I can tell someone is a b!tch I can't see them as attractive and don't tend to remember any positve thing about how they look/act.
Even with nice guys I tend to try and find SOMETHING positive to think about them.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:58:02 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:52:53 PM, lovelife wrote:
Lol SAC8 might fall for a guy against what he believes about himself. If such a thing happens let me know so I can laugh <not about you being gay or whatever, about the irony>

Lol - I don't think so.

I understand why there are lesbians. Girls are sexy as hell.
I can understand why girls are bisexual. Girls are sexy as hell.
I can understand why men are heterosexual. Girls are sexy as hell.
However, it is hard to understand that some men are either bisexual or homosexual. It's not that I am judging them or looking down on them, but I just can't piece together why someone would prefer men over women.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:59:28 PM

Well, it depends on ho you look at it. The way I see it, you have promise. Just judging from our debate, I've seen that you can make thoughtful arguments, and you avoid insulting your opponent; courtesy goes a long way, believe me. You took our debate seriously; you might not be very skillful at it yet, but you just need a little bit of practice.

A couple things that are hurting you right now:
-Format. You write your arguments all squashed together, with no spacing or order. It's hard to tell where one point ends and another begins. Take a bit of time to space it out into paragraphs, break up the run-on sentences, and add a numbering system for your points.

-Definitions. When you start a debate, NEVER leave that first round without at least posting a few definitions, so that a troll can't derail your debate into some unrelated line. If you don't define it, someone else may (and probably will) define you out of an argument.

-Arguments. You handicapped yourself in our debate by not posting any arguments until the second round; and then you only answered my points without making a constructive argument for the resolution. If you're proposing something, you need to tell us why it should happen; and you'll need all the space you can get.
Just my $.02...
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 8:59:48 PM
At 9/18/2010 8:54:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 8:52:44 PM, Loserboi wrote:

I've not seen one. But it might be because of the reasons you stated. If I can tell someone is a b!tch I can't see them as attractive and don't tend to remember any positve thing about how they look/act.
Even with nice guys I tend to try and find SOMETHING positive to think about them.

That is ridiculous a hot girl is a hot girl regardless of personality. If a girl is a b1tch i will still conclude that i hate talking to her but i love looking at her