Total Posts:284|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

GlennBeckRapedAndKillkedAGirlIn1990

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:34:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Fact #1 : There were girls in 1990

Fact #2 : There was Glenn beck in 1990

Fact #3 :  There was rape in 1990

coincidence??? I think not!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:36:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:35:21 PM, badger wrote:
i saw him do it.

I bet you've seen many rapes, Badger.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:37:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:36:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 9/18/2010 11:35:21 PM, badger wrote:
i saw him do it.

I bet you've seen many rapes, Badger.

what's that supposed to mean?
signature
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:39:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:37:53 PM, badger wrote:
At 9/18/2010 11:36:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 9/18/2010 11:35:21 PM, badger wrote:
i saw him do it.

I bet you've seen many rapes, Badger.

what's that supposed to mean?

I really don't know.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:40:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:35:43 PM, annhasle wrote:


This is now officially a make fun of Glenn Beck thread.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:47:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:34:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Fact #1 : There were girls in 1990

Fact #2 : There was Glenn beck in 1990

Fact #3 :  There was rape in 1990

coincidence??? I think not!

I'm glad I was born in 1990, the evidence of him raping in 1990 is too strong to ignore.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:53:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just to be fair and balanced, I should point out that there are critiques to the idea of GLENN BECK HAVING RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990. They have one relatively strong point in that Glenn Beck undeniably does not possess a penis. However, I still think the evidence against him far out-ways this.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:54:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Fact #4: Rapists are major asssholes.

Fact #5: Glenn Beck is a major assshole.

Everything ties together!

Somebody get me a chalk-board.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:56:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:53:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Just to be fair and balanced, I should point out that there are critiques to the idea of GLENN BECK HAVING RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990. They have one relatively strong point in that Glenn Beck undeniably does not possess a penis. However, I still think the evidence against him far out-ways this.

He doesn't need one if he is one. From what I gather its a possibility.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 11:57:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 11:56:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 11:53:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Just to be fair and balanced, I should point out that there are critiques to the idea of GLENN BECK HAVING RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990. They have one relatively strong point in that Glenn Beck undeniably does not possess a penis. However, I still think the evidence against him far out-ways this.

He doesn't need one if he is one. From what I gather its a possibility.

SHAZAM! Their only argument REFUTED! It's all clear now.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:00:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Have you been in a debate about it? If not you should. It would be funny.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:00:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 12:00:22 AM, lovelife wrote:
Have you been in a debate about it? If not you should. It would be funny.

LLLOOOOOOOOOLLLL...maybe
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:25:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 12:22:59 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
You would have to make it seem completely serious, though.

I think I might.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:31:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 12:25:49 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 9/19/2010 12:22:59 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
You would have to make it seem completely serious, though.

I think I might.

Yiu should.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
wush
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:47:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
who's glenn beck?
BE HAPPY!! =D
you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you you're not
you're 100X more beautiful when you smile, not that you need it
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:50:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 12:47:27 AM, wush wrote:
who's glenn beck?

Lmao now panda can't use that against me xD or at least not me alone.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 12:51:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
He was a guy alive in 1990, when there was rape. He is rape.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
wush
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 1:22:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
so i've heard
well in this thread you have proved that glenn beck raped a girl but nothing about the girl being killed yet
BE HAPPY!! =D
you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you you're not
you're 100X more beautiful when you smile, not that you need it
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 1:27:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 1:22:54 AM, wush wrote:
so i've heard
well in this thread you have proved that glenn beck raped a girl but nothing about the girl being killed yet

Girls were killed AND raped in 1990. Wou did we learn was there in 1990? Glenn Beck, that proves it. I thought it was common sense.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 1:34:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 1:33:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I just blogged it.

http://freedosphere.wordpress.com...

I forgot I wasn't supposed to link to my blog anymore. I apologize.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2010 5:46:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/19/2010 12:50:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/19/2010 12:47:27 AM, wush wrote:
who's glenn beck?

Lmao now panda can't use that against me xD or at least not me alone.

Wush is from Australia. He has an excuse.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.