Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Are you using Debate.org to do your Homework?

zeromeansnothing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2015 10:10:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look at the advantages.
There is always some 'eejit' ready to oblige. You do not have to worry about Turnitin. A guy wanted to know if religion was important in early Colonial life in the US, or something like that.?? I was going to say that Martin Luther King wrote the Gettysburg Address.
Come on, admit it if you do it? I think it is funny unless you end up talking to a 13 yr old in a debate, not that that would ever happen to me??
zeromeansnothing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 8:53:32 AM
Good on you! The truth shall set you free. When I was your age we just stole a girl's schoolbag for half an hour.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 1:09:57 AM
I don't go to school anymore but have used this site for questions about the laws of physics and other such brain drain. Not a good site at all for social issues though. No subjective agreement on anything and by anything I mean people can't even agree on what bathroom to use.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 2:24:44 AM
At 10/14/2015 10:10:10 PM, zeromeansnothing wrote:
Look at the advantages.
There is always some 'eejit' ready to oblige. You do not have to worry about Turnitin. A guy wanted to know if religion was important in early Colonial life in the US, or something like that.?? I was going to say that Martin Luther King wrote the Gettysburg Address.
Come on, admit it if you do it? I think it is funny unless you end up talking to a 13 yr old in a debate, not that that would ever happen to me??

I have done so before.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
anoushkachakraborty2001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 6:47:42 AM
I got introduced to it because I was searching for homework but then I fell in love with it so no I do not use it to do my homework but because I wanted to learn.
Anoushka
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 3:01:39 AM
At 10/19/2015 1:09:57 AM, sadolite wrote:
I don't go to school anymore but have used this site for questions about the laws of physics and other such brain drain. Not a good site at all for social issues though. No subjective agreement on anything and by anything I mean people can't even agree on what bathroom to use.

"Objective"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 4:57:01 PM
At 10/14/2015 10:10:10 PM, zeromeansnothing wrote:
I think it is funny unless you end up talking to a 13 yr old in a debate, not that that would ever happen to me??

I couldn't imagine that ever happening to you.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 1:02:27 AM
At 10/26/2015 12:41:22 AM, zeromeansnothing wrote:
Hi TheProphett,

Not only debating one but losing to one as well.

I must admit, that should have been a closer debate. My arguments were not what I wanted them to be, to say the least.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
fifacome34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 2:46:00 AM
That's what's most important in this France team. And what's also true is that we don't just have a good team ethic, we have very good players as well.

---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.utfifa.co...
http://www.fifachampion.com...