Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Sorry Koopin

BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 2:31:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 2:28:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
People who liked the Miami dolphins, also liked retardation.

People who like The Miami Dolphins, beat The Minnesota Vikings and are now 2-0. Ragnar also has to have that avvie as he lost the bet.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 2:32:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 2:31:06 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/20/2010 2:28:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
People who liked the Miami dolphins, also liked retardation.

People who like The Miami Dolphins, beat The Minnesota Vikings and are now 2-0. Ragnar also has to have that avvie as he lost the bet.

=)
kfc
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 2:36:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 2:26:03 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Via Facebook:

"People who like "The Holocaust", also like KFC"

I lol'd
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 6:03:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 5:59:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
So Koopin enjoys the slaughter of Jews in his spare time? O.o

Come on, Hitler! I know that's you!

Finally one who understands
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 6:04:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 6:03:20 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/20/2010 5:59:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
So Koopin enjoys the slaughter of Jews in his spare time? O.o

Come on, Hitler! I know that's you!

Finally one who understands

His love of chicken slaughtering is just a cover!
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 6:06:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 6:04:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/20/2010 6:03:20 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/20/2010 5:59:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
So Koopin enjoys the slaughter of Jews in his spare time? O.o

Come on, Hitler! I know that's you!

Finally one who understands

His love of chicken slaughtering is just a cover!

I believe we must expose this now! Spread it!
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 6:54:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 6:06:11 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/20/2010 6:04:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/20/2010 6:03:20 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/20/2010 5:59:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
So Koopin enjoys the slaughter of Jews in his spare time? O.o

Come on, Hitler! I know that's you!

Finally one who understands

His love of chicken slaughtering is just a cover!

I believe we must expose this now! Spread it!

I've known it for quite a while.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave