Media Mafia Day Phase 4

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 9:28:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
==Notes==
Unless otherwise stated, I am infallible.

Living Players:
1. LeafRod
2. AlexRae
3. JBlake
4. AlexH
5. Koopin
6. sac8
7. Zetsubou
8. Marauder
9. xxdarkxx
10. lovelife
11. oceanix
12. Korashk
13. InsertNameHere
14. badger
15. LaissezFaire
16. BQP

7 votes to lynch.

Dead Players:
1. mongoose: You are BBC, the liberal bodyguard. If the liberal mafia Godfather survives three consecutive night phases (badger, CNN), you copy his role and appear innocent upon investigation for the rest of the game. If he dies before then, so do you. You win with the liberal mafia, but they will not know your role nor will you be able to consult with them via pm.

2. JBlake: You are Walt Disney Company, the satirizer. Anyone that votes to lynch you at any time during a day phase will not be able to target a player during the night phase. You win if all anti-town parties are eliminated.

3. mongeese: You are Wikipedia, the wiki. Each night, you must target one player. To that player you will use the role of the last player to have targeted you. Your affiliation will also become that of the last player to have targeted you; however, you cannot win if you die. Your starting win condition is to survive to the end of the game. Your knowledge of your affiliation will be updated at the beginning of each day phase.

4. SportsGuru: You are Comedy Central, the comedian. You can target one person per night. The next night phase, that player will not be able to target any one and anyone that targets them will appear guilty under investigation. You win if the Progressive Mafia becomes the majority.

5. i-am-a-panda: You are Sports Illustrated, the Cult Enquirer. Each night, you can visit someone and there will be an 80% chance that you will learn their affiliation and a 30% chance they will learn yours. You win if the Sports Cult becomes the majority.

6. theLwerd: You are USA Today, the fabricator. You can write the death description of one player that will be posted in the next day phase; however, that player will still be alive and listed among the living players. This death report will only last one day phase. You win if the Progressive Mafia becomes the majority.

7. innomen: You are Warner Bros, the first cooperator. On a night phase, you choose a number. If you and the other cooperators all choose the same three numbers on any night, you can learn the win condition of another player. You win if all anti-town parties are eliminated.

The fourth day phase ends 10 PM CST 23 September 2010.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 9:40:26 PM
I am neither dead or alive..
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 9:41:34 PM
At 9/20/2010 9:40:26 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I am neither dead or alive..

You are abiotic material
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 2:19:12 AM
Lynch oceanix

He's the serial killer.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 2:20:32 AM
At 9/21/2010 2:19:12 AM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch oceanix

He's the serial killer.

Unvote

VTL Oceanix
, he killed innomen?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 2:23:10 AM
At 9/21/2010 2:20:32 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Lynch oceanix

He's the serial killer.

Unvote

VTL Oceanix
, he killed innomen?

I don't actually know of he's the serial killer, but I do know he wins when he's the last one alive.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 2:38:57 AM
At 9/21/2010 2:23:10 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 9/21/2010 2:20:32 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Lynch oceanix

He's the serial killer.

Unvote

VTL Oceanix
, he killed innomen?

I don't actually know of he's the serial killer, but I do know he wins when he's the last one alive.
Or any 3rd party role, arsonist, transaction roles, survivors ect.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 4:26:32 AM
At 9/21/2010 3:41:50 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Vote Count
Oceanix - (3/7) Korashk, Zetsubou, sac8

Exactly how do you know this, Korashk?

I have the same role as Marauder, LF, and Innomen.
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 4:34:29 AM
I do know he wins when he's the last one alive.

This seriously isn't even my win condition. Your info is fake (or mine is). Anyway, I'm Daystar Television Network.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 5:07:43 AM
I made an error back in DP2. JBlake was still listed as alive, while tvellalott was listed as dead. tvellalot should have been listed as living for each day phase..
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 5:22:08 AM
At 9/21/2010 4:34:29 AM, oceanix wrote:
I do know he wins when he's the last one alive.

This seriously isn't even my win condition. Your info is fake (or mine is). Anyway, I'm Daystar Television Network.

With 18 players alive the mod tells me you win when 17 other players die. Sounds like serial killer to me.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 8:27:57 AM
I got confirmation of a lot this NP. I learned

1) their is a Conservative mafia
2) they win if they are the majority
3) they evidently have a recruiter
4) BQP has now been recruited by the conservative mafia.

Vote Lynch BQP

BQP must have lied when he said he can not switch sides so I figure he was conservative mafia day phase two.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 8:28:58 AM
At 9/21/2010 4:26:32 AM, Korashk wrote:
Vote Count

what # cooperator are you?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 8:30:27 AM
At 9/21/2010 8:28:58 AM, Marauder wrote:
Vote Count

Third.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 8:36:31 AM
At 9/20/2010 9:28:13 PM, wjmelements wrote:

4. SportsGuru: You are Comedy Central, the comedian. You can target one person per night. The next night phase, that player will not be able to target any one and anyone that targets them will appear guilty under investigation. You win if the Progressive Mafia becomes the majority.

5. i-am-a-panda: You are Sports Illustrated, the Cult Enquirer. Each night, you can visit someone and there will be an 80% chance that you will learn their affiliation and a 30% chance they will learn yours. You win if the Sports Cult becomes the majority.

6. theLwerd: You are USA Today, the fabricator. You can write the death description of one player that will be posted in the next day phase; however, that player will still be alive and listed among the living players. This death report will only last one day phase. You win if the Progressive Mafia becomes the majority.

from the info I got last NP it seems there's a conservative mafia. and from the dead list there seems to be a progressive mafia and a sports cult. and they all win if they are the majority, not if all townies die.

since Sac8 claimed a sports type media I think that likely makes him Cult and probably the cult recruiter. with so many mafia's each probably didn't start out with much more than 2 players. so if panda was not a recruiter I bet Sac8 is.

if theirs any way to know who the recruiters are I think we should target them first. but for the moment I only know BQP is Conservative mafia for sure.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 8:39:40 AM
At 9/21/2010 8:30:27 AM, Korashk wrote:
Vote Count

Third.

do you believe that all 4 of us are cooperators with the number picking role?

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 8:44:06 AM
At 9/21/2010 8:39:40 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 9/21/2010 8:30:27 AM, Korashk wrote:
Vote Count

Third.

do you believe that all 4 of us are cooperators with the number picking role?

Yes.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 9:06:38 AM
LaissezFaire, same question. do you believe that all 4 of us, Korshak, innomen, you, and me are cooperators with the number picking role?

also witch cooperator are you?

A Scout is Obedient.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 9:10:34 AM
At 9/21/2010 9:06:38 AM, Marauder wrote:
LaissezFaire, same question. do you believe that all 4 of us, Korshak, innomen, you, and me are cooperators with the number picking role?

also witch cooperator are you?

4th. And yes, I do. Zetsubou wins if he survives until the end of the game.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.