Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

GAME: "The Man"

Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:55:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The rules are very simple. Whenever you post, start with:

"I'm the Man because..."
And from there you make up some crap which, if true, would definitely prove your manliness.

I'll go first:

I'm the Man because I play Russian roulette with my bratva friends every Tuesday. I'm still alive.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:56:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm the man because I'm sexy and everyone knows it.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:56:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm the Man because I swim in shark-infested waters instead of swimming pools. Once a shark bit my leg off but I regrew it, because that's how manly I am.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:57:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 3:56:31 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I'm the man because I'm sexy and everyone knows it.

...I honestly don't know how to respond to this.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:57:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 3:57:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/21/2015 3:56:31 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I'm the man because I'm sexy and everyone knows it.

...I honestly don't know how to respond to this.

hehe :p
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 4:00:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This thread should be a convenient post count boost...

I'm the Man because I was once targeted by a sniper. I puffed up my chest and the bullet ricocheted off it and killed the sniper.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 5:39:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.

That could be beneficial....under many circumstances :p
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 10:28:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 10:25:01 PM, Hayd wrote:
I am a man because I have a penis.

So does my baby brother!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SolonKR
Posts: 4,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 10:29:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm the Man because I killed off all other men.
Easy, breezy, beautiful... Covergirl.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Geogeer
Posts: 4,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:02:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 10:37:30 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I'm the man because because whenever I walk around in public, I emit testosterone induced sonic booms.

Eat fewer burritos.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:09:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a man because I have a Y chromosome along with an X.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:12:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a man because I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I"ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I"m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent. You're f*cking dead, kiddo.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:13:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a man because I quote dank maymays
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:44:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 11:02:26 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 10/21/2015 10:37:30 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I'm the man because because whenever I walk around in public, I emit testosterone induced sonic booms.

Eat fewer burritos.

Rofl.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.

How is this manly, instead of just gross?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:51:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 11:45:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.

How is this manly, instead of just gross?

This is largely a troll thread.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:59:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 11:51:33 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/21/2015 11:45:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.

How is this manly, instead of just gross?

This is largely a troll thread.

Vox, I get that. But the above is just...ewww...no...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:04:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 11:59:37 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/21/2015 11:51:33 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/21/2015 11:45:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.

How is this manly, instead of just gross?

This is largely a troll thread.

Vox, I get that. But the above is just...ewww...no...

I don't really get what's disgusting about it. You'd simply be using the hairs to grab a can.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:04:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 12:04:22 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/21/2015 11:59:37 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/21/2015 11:51:33 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/21/2015 11:45:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/21/2015 5:31:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I'm the Man because I can have my many chest hairs work together to create a hand which I can use to grab beers from the fridge whenever I'm shirtless.

How is this manly, instead of just gross?

This is largely a troll thread.

Vox, I get that. But the above is just...ewww...no...

I don't really get what's disgusting about it. You'd simply be using the hairs to grab a can.

Yeah. Gross.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:32:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/21/2015 3:55:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The rules are very simple. Whenever you post, start with:

"I'm the Man because..."
And from there you make up some crap which, if true, would definitely prove your manliness.

I'll go first:

I'm the Man because I play Russian roulette with my bratva friends every Tuesday. I'm still alive.

What if you hate "the man" because you're anti establishment?
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:33:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 12:32:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/21/2015 3:55:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The rules are very simple. Whenever you post, start with:

"I'm the Man because..."
And from there you make up some crap which, if true, would definitely prove your manliness.

I'll go first:

I'm the Man because I play Russian roulette with my bratva friends every Tuesday. I'm still alive.

What if you hate "the man" because you're anti establishment?

But you are the Man!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:36:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 12:33:59 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/22/2015 12:32:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/21/2015 3:55:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The rules are very simple. Whenever you post, start with:

"I'm the Man because..."
And from there you make up some crap which, if true, would definitely prove your manliness.

I'll go first:

I'm the Man because I play Russian roulette with my bratva friends every Tuesday. I'm still alive.

What if you hate "the man" because you're anti establishment?

But you are the Man!

I hope you're mistaken, otherwise I owe a lot of people an apology for keeping them down.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 2:55:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/22/2015 12:36:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/22/2015 12:33:59 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/22/2015 12:32:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/21/2015 3:55:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The rules are very simple. Whenever you post, start with:

"I'm the Man because..."
And from there you make up some crap which, if true, would definitely prove your manliness.

I'll go first:

I'm the Man because I play Russian roulette with my bratva friends every Tuesday. I'm still alive.

What if you hate "the man" because you're anti establishment?

But you are the Man!

I hope you're mistaken, otherwise I owe a lot of people an apology for keeping them down.

The man never apologizes.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 2:22:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm the Man because I don't wear deodorant.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid