Jump to topic:

DDO friendship requests question

ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:44:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've ignored them up this point. but now I'm thinking I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or ignore something that may become valuable

Nor have I filled out my profile

comments?
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 4:36:21 AM
At 10/22/2015 12:44:19 AM, ironslippers wrote:
I've ignored them up this point. but now I'm thinking I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or ignore something that may become valuable

comments?

I would say that you should accept friend requests and/or send friend requests to other members. I think you'll enjoy the site more if you do that.

I think you should also fill out however much of your profile you feel comfortable sharing. That may make interaction smoother if people know certain things about you.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
logical-master123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 6:17:22 AM
At 10/22/2015 4:36:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

comments?

I would say that you should accept friend requests and/or send friend requests to other members. I think you'll enjoy the site more if you do that.

I think you should also fill out however much of your profile you feel comfortable sharing. That may make interaction smoother if people know certain things about you.

Yup, I think you should accept some.
Came back to the site :)
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 5:01:29 AM
At 10/22/2015 4:36:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

comments?

I went ahead ok'd pending friendship requests. Now I'll know who to ask to help me move, lend me a few duckets when in need, or bail me out of jail LOL

I'll stay away from the profile update, for now. I've seen profile comments that personally threaten someone's family, true I don't know the story behind such threats. I have seen in the forums where using someone's actual name puts a personal perspective on calling them names to me this can easily be avoided.

I'm noob-snipe to online relationships (there's probably a better internet term for this).
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers